If your or a loved one suffered injuries on a construction site, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you pursue compensation for your damages. Our construction accident lawyers in Hollywood, FL, can assist with a personal injury or workers’ compensation case to recover your medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
We Fight for Injured Workers and Construction Accident Bystanders
If you sustained aconstruction accident injury while working in Hollywood, FL, our construction accident attorneys can help you pursue a workers’ compensation case. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, we may also be able to pursue a liability claim or personal injury lawsuit against a liable third party.
Additionally, we help with accidents involving pedestrians, motorists, or other bystanders injured while passing through or visiting a construction site. Our team can:
- Identify all parties liable for your injury
- Collect evidence, work with experts, and construct a robust case proving you deserve compensation
- File your claim or lawsuit
- Manage deadlines and handle case-related phone calls, emails, and meetings
- Represent you during court appearances when possible and accompany you when you must appear in person
- Keep you updated every step of the way
Find a Hollywood Construction Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Why Should You Choose Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers?
What sets our firm apart from other law firms is our commitment to our clients.
We believe a strong relationship is a cornerstone of quality legal representation, and the more we understand your issues, the better we can advocate for you. Therefore, the Chaliks and their staff strive to make every client feel comfortable, heard, and tended to. We are here to answer your questions, address your concerns, and respond to your needs.
Finally, our contingency fee arrangement makes securing legal assistance accessible to all, no matter your current financial situation. We charge nothing upfront or out-of-pocket. Our fees come from your case winnings, and you owe us nothing if we do not obtain compensation for you and your family.
Chalik & Chalik Construction Accidents Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
What Damages Can You Seek for a Construction Accident Injury?
Injured workers and those harmed by others’ negligence should not have to pay for damages arising from a construction accident. However, the compensation you can receive depends on the type of case you file.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Construction Accidents Lawyer today
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
According to the Florida Department of Financial Services, workers’ compensation insurance can provide:
Your employer’s workers’ compensation policy should provide coverage for all necessary medical treatment resulting from your accident, including:
- Medical tests
- Hospital stays
- Doctor visits
- Physical therapy
- Prescription drugs
Partial Wage Replacement
Workers’ compensation can pay for a portion of your lost wages if you cannot work while recovering from your injury. Our lawyers in Hollywood, FL, can tell you more about disability benefits you may qualify for under Florida Statutes § 440.15.
Personal Injury Awards
You usually cannot sue your employer under the workers’ compensation system. Therefore, you must have grounds for a personal injury case against a liable third party to recover additional damages. In general, personal injury compensation includes your past and future medical expenses and awards for:
- Total lost income: If you suffered a permanent or disabling construction accident injury, we can secure compensation for future lost wages and the loss of your earning capacity.
- Pain and suffering: Our lawyers can seek compensation for your physical, mental, and emotional pain and suffering.
- Miscellaneous expenses: You may have other costs that arise from your accident, including personal property damages, the value of household services you cannot perform, travel expenses, and more. We can help you identify and recover fair compensation for these and other losses.
- Wrongful death: A wrongful death case allows the deceased’s estate and surviving family members to recover medical expenses, lost wages, and funeral and burial costs. Survivors can also pursue pain and suffering compensation and awards for the loss of their loved one’s care, guidance, companionship, and support.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Hollywood, call (855) 529-0269
Our Lawyers Can Help Prove You Deserve Compensation
Our construction accident lawyers in Hollywood, FL, can defend your rights. Whether pursuing a workers’ compensation claim or a case against a liable third party, we can prove you suffered an injury and deserve compensation.
Our in-house investigator and legal team can obtain case evidence, including:
- Medical records
- Eyewitness accounts
- Workplace accident reports
- Surveillance video
- Expert testimony
We can also review the circumstances of your accident and identify any liable third parties, which may include:
- General contractors
- Equipment manufacturers or suppliers
- Property/project managers
- Property owners
- Negligent or reckless coworkers
Contact Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
Do not wait too long to get started on your Hollywood, FL, construction accident case. According to Florida Statutes § 440.185, failing to file your workers’ compensation claim within 30 days of your accident may result in a denial of benefits. When taking legal action, Florida Statutes § 95.11 allows up to two years to file a personal injury case and two years to file a wrongful death case.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you get started today. Contact us for a free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269