7-11 stores initially made a name for themselves by opening at 7 a.m. and closing at 11 p.m., something unheard of at the time. Nowadays, 7-11s in Florida are generally open around the clock, which means you could slip and fall at these convenience stores at any time of the day or night.
You can get help when you need it after a slip and fall accident in 7-11 by contacting Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers. Our Florida 7-11 Slip and Fall Accident and Injury Lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you need to pay your medical expenses after a fall.
Get Familiar with 7-11 Stores
7-11s are convenience stores well known for selling a variety of products to travelers on the go, including Slurpees and Big Gulp drinks. Many 7-11s also sell fuel for vehicles, although not all stores include this service.
You can find 7-11s in many locations in Florida, as well as in different countries in Asia and Europe. Whether you’re close to home or traveling to see distant sites, there are decent odds that you’ll find a 7-11 close by.
Find a Florida 7-11 Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Read What Our Clients Say About Us in Their Google Testimonials
We truly care about our clients, and we treat them like family. Here are just a few of our many client testimonials:
- “Great law firm and excellent staff!!! Jason is an amazing attorney and I was beyond happy with my settlement! Suzy is a sweetheart!!! Highly recommended!!!!! Wouldn’t use any other law firm! If you want the best, use Chalik & Chalik!!!!!” Taylor H.
- “Mr. Chalik was extremely responsive and professional. His office kept us well informed as things progressed. He showed true concern about the status of my wife’s recovery from her injury. I highly recommend his firm and feel very comfortable in suggesting them when asked for recommendations.” Fred S.
- “I have to admit that the staff at Chalik and Chalik far exceeded my expectations. They are so courteous and attentive it is almost surprising. They answered every question I had and made me feel like I was their number 1 client. Rosa Letona is a superstar. She is patient, prepared and always returns my call right away. I felt like I could trust her and that is so hard to come by when dealing with personal matters. She made me feel at ease and I am so grateful for that. I would urge anyone who reads this to look them up for all your legal needs. You will not be disappointed.” Frank E.
- “I worked directly with Sylvia Miranda. She was extremely Professional and kept me informed on my case. Process was quick and worked out great. I definitely recommend.” Amado D.
If you become one of our clients, you will get to work directly with one of the partners of the law firm. You can contact us today to get started.
Chalik & Chalik 7-11 Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
You Can Afford to Hire a Lawyer to Handle Your Florida 7-11 Accident Injury Claim
Many people assume that they have to handle their slip and fall accident injury claim on their own like a DIY project because they cannot afford to pay an attorney by the hour to help them. Slip and fall accident claims are personal injury cases. We handle slip and fall claims and other personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis.
With a contingency fee arrangement, you do not pay any upfront legal fees or any legal fees until the end of the case – and then you only owe legal fees if you win. Our legal fees will be a percentage of the jury verdict or settlement. So yes, you can afford to hire a lawyer for your Florida 7-11 slip and fall accident injury claim.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's 7-11 Lawyer today
You Could Slip and Fall Anywhere in a 7-11
7-11’s position as a multi-national company does not mean that these stores are always safe for customers. In fact, slip and fall accidents can happen in and around 7-11s for a variety of reasons. Many individuals slip and fall:
- Outside at the fuel pumps of a 7-11.
- Outside in the parking lot.
- In the aisles of the store.
- In the bathroom.
These areas may be particularly hazardous:
- Immediately following a rainstorm.
- After employees mop the floor.
- If another customer slipped a drink.
- If products on the shelf are leaking.
The property owners of 7-11s have a responsibility to clean up potential hazards quickly, so customers can make their purchases in a safe environment.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
Injuries Commonly Caused by 7-11 Slip and Fall Accidents
Slipping and falling in a 7-11 can leave you dealing with severe injuries. You could require immediate medical treatment for:
- Broken bones in your arms or legs.
- Injuries to your neck, back, or spine.
- A concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI).
You should get medical treatment right away for any injuries sustained when you slipped and fell. It’s important that you get records of the medical care you received. Documenting your slip and fall accident by filing an incident report and getting medical treatment right away can make it easier for your personal injury lawyer to ensure you get maximum compensation for your losses.
Get Professional Help Following a Slip and Fall Accident
In addition to getting medical care after a slip and fall accident, you should reach out to the legal professionals at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers. Contact us right away if you need a slip and fall lawyer in Florida, as your lawyer can:
- Investigate the area where you slipped and fell.
- Request video surveillance footage of your fall.
- Ensure your medical treatment is properly recorded.
- Speak with witnesses who saw you fall.
- Handle all communication with 7-11 representatives.
It’s especially important that you reach out to Jason and Debi Chalik before you speak with insurance agents or other representatives for 7-11. These individuals can try to get you to agree to a subpar settlement offer if you speak with them alone. They could even try to get you to admit responsibility for slipping and falling, which could prevent you from getting any compensation for your expenses.
Understand Your Premises Liability Claim in Florida After a Slip and Fall Accident in 7-11
Securing compensation after a slip and fall accident in Florida generally requires you to file a premises liability claim. The Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you file this claim. In order to get the compensation you deserve, your lawyers will need to show that:
- A hazard existed in the 7-11 you visited.
- The property owners knew – or should have known – about the hazard.
- The property owners did nothing to resolve the hazard or warn customers that it existed.
- The hazard caused you to slip and fall.
- The fall led to your injuries.
Let Jason and Debi Chalik get to work establishing these facts for you today, so you can get the damages you need.
What You Can Expect When Working With Our Florida 7-11 Slip and Fall Accident and Injury Attorneys
We will bend over backward to go after the compensation you deserve. Just because we fight relentlessly for the best possible outcome in your situation does not mean that we treat you that way. Our attorneys and staff will treat you with respect and compassion. We are warm, friendly, and approachable to our clients.
We keep our clients updated regularly so that you do not have to worry about what is happening. You get to focus your attention on getting better while we take care of your injury case.
Call a 7-11 Slip and Fall Accident and Injury Lawyer Today
Boost your chances of getting maximum compensation after a slip and fall accident by contacting Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers. Our injury lawyers for slip and fall accidents at 7-11 in Florida are here to help you. You can get a free consultation about your case by completing our online contact form. Call us today!
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269