If you were injured in a Florida airport, such as the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport or the Orlando International Airport, you may qualify to file a Florida personal injury claim or lawsuit. Airport accident victims who suffered financial, physical, and/or emotional damages can build a case against a negligent party and sue them for compensation as a way to recover their losses.
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we serve clients all throughout the state of Florida. Whether you’re a local Floridian resident or a visitor who experienced bad luck on vacation, a Florida airport accident lawyer from our team can serve you and help you build a case while you focus on your recovery.
Types of Accidents at Airports That Can Lead to Personal Injury Cases
People get injured in all sorts of scenarios. So, when it comes to cases involving airport accidents, no two cases are the same since various factors in airports can lead to injuries. For some examples, the following scenarios can qualify for personal injury claims:
- Getting into an automobile accident at the Arrivals drop-off or Departures pick-up stations
- Getting hit as a pedestrian by a vehicle while leaving or entering the airport
- Slipping or falling inside of the airport, such as in the food court or a retail store, because of an uncleaned spill or other fall hazard and there were no warning signs around
- Being hit by falling debris from scaffolding or other construction areas at the airport
- Being assaulted by another individual while on the airport’s premises
- Getting injured on the passenger boarding bridge due to improper terminal operations
- Getting injured in the baggage claim area, such as getting your hand or hair caught on the baggage carousel
- Getting bit by a dog or other animal at the airport, whether it was an airport security dog or another traveler’s uncaged animal
- Getting stuck or falling down in elevators or escalators
- Getting struck by airport equipment, trams, or shuttle buses
However your injury occurred, our legal team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers is interested in learning more about your case. We will do the work to investigate your accident and determine which party or parties can be held liable for your injuries and damages.
Find a Florida Airport Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
You May Be Owed Compensation from the Florida Airport or Another Liable Party
Whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident or a pedestrian accident at the airport, our team can help you demand financial compensation for your damages. In personal injury cases, accident victims can potentially recover their economic (i.e., financial) and non-economic (i.e., physical and emotional) damages. These damages can include:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability
- Lost income, including benefits and pensions
- Reduced earning potential
- Property damage
- Physical disfigurement
- Emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
This is just a general list of damages often claimed in personal injury cases. Your claimed damages may be more specific to your case based on how the accident affected you personally.
Additionally, cases involving a loved one’s passing can be eligible for wrongful death damages, which can involve funeral arrangement costs and emotional losses related to the surviving family’s grief. Our personal injury lawyers will be sensitive to you and your family during this difficult time and offer our services to manage your case for you while you grieve privately.
Chalik & Chalik Airport Accidents Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
How a Florida Airport Accident Lawyer Can Help You Build Your Injury Case
Our legal team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers is dedicated to helping our clients get the financial recovery they need to get their lives back on track. If you decide to work with a Florida airport accident attorney from our firm, we offer to:
- Investigate your airport accident to identify potential causes, liable parties, and other key information about its occurrence
- Gather evidence to support your claims, such as video footage, eyewitness testimony, and medical records
- Handle communications with all involved parties of your case, such as insurance representatives, legal attorneys, and court officials
- Prepare and submit legal paperwork required for your case, including paperwork to file legal motions or submit a lawsuit
- Work toward negotiating a settlement deal for your case if possible and provide counsel on when to accept or deny an offer
- Represent you both in and out of court when necessary
- Counsel you on case decisions, which we will respect as your legal advocate
If you have further questions about your case, you can speak with one of our team representatives by phone for a free consultation. They will review your case for free, then discuss our services in more detail as well as what legal options you have to pursue fair compensation from a responsible party.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Airport Accidents Lawyer today
Make Sure to File Your Airport Accident Lawsuit Within Florida’s Statutory Limits
If you decide to submit a personal injury lawsuit about your airport accident, you must do so within two years of the accident, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. Some exceptions to this statutory rule can be found in Florida Statutes § 95.051, such as cases involving minors or liable parties that have left the state. However, you’ll want to confirm your case’s filing deadline to ensure your right to pursue compensation remains valid.
Failure to submit your case within its statutory window could result in a judge dismissing your case. Don’t delay starting your legal journey.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to Get a Free Florida Airport Accident Case Review
If you or a loved one was in an accident in a Florida-based airport, our legal team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers want to hear about your case. Whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident or in a vehicle accident at one of the arrival/department areas, your case may fall within personal injury law and entitle you to compensation from a negligent party.
If so, our team can assign a Florida airport accident lawyer to represent your case and build it for you. We offer the first consultation for free when you call or contact our firm. During this consultation, we will review your case and go over your legal options. We can start working for you as soon as today.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269