ALDI supermarkets must maintain a safe environment for shoppers and employees alike. If management at an ALDI store caused you or a loved one to fall and suffer injuries, the store might be liable for your losses.
Recoverable damages in your case may include healthcare expenses, lost income, and your pain and suffering. Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will pursue a financial recovery based on your personal injury damages.
Why Should I Hire a Lawyer After a Slip and Fall Accident at ALDI?
When you fall, you may suffer injuries that make it difficult for you to:
- Deal with stress
- Move physically
- Endure loud noises, bright lights, and other harmful sensations
- Handle your normal responsibilities
Whether you have physical limitations, psychological problems, or other symptoms of your injuries, you might be less than capable of handling an insurance claim or lawsuit. Having an attorney handle your case, therefore, may be the right decision for you.
An attorney will be physically and psychologically prepared to handle your case. If you hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for your case, you’ll know that lead attorneys Debi and Jason Chalik will be personally fighting for you.
What do We Offer Slip and Fall Victims in Fort Lauderdale?
Our firm’s culture is built upon:
- A personal commitment to clients
- Consistent communication
A personal commitment to clients means that we aim to win, but we also handle each case with integrity. This means answering all of clients’ questions, providing advice that is in the client’s best interest, and protecting the client’s rights above all else. These are benefits that you’ll receive as a client of Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers.
Our former clients explain how they benefited from our firm’s unique culture:
- “Very clean office, professional staff, and the highest quality of service, because of Jason Chaliks tenacity, and fierceness in the courtroom I was awarded $250,000 in a slip & fall injury. Thanks Chalik & Chalik!!!!” – Jeffrey H., former client
- “I had a slip and fall incident last year and didn’t know what to do. So I found Chalik and Chalik and entrusted them to get me the help that I needed for my injuries. Chalik and Chalik took great care of me and my case from day one and Ms. Dell was always attentive to my questions throughout the process. I would recommend Chalik and Chalik to anyone, my case was taken care of properly and settled efficiently in six months with a pretty decent amount.” – Anthony S., former client
The slip and fall injury lawyers at our firm have secured many substantial case results for clients. An ALDI supermarket accident attorney from our team is ready to fight for you, too.
Find a Fort Lauderdale ALDI Supermarket Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Duties That Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Will Handle for You
Our firm will ensure your case moves forward as you receive treatment for your injuries. We handle the legal process from start to finish, including:
Determination of Fault
We’ll determine if ALDI Grocery Stores is responsible for your accident. If ALDI management isn’t liable for your slip and fall accident, we’ll determine who is. We generally use the standard of negligence to determine liability. ALDI management may be negligent if it:
- Owed you a duty of care: Grocery stores generally owe their customers a duty of care.
- Breached its duty of care: If store management failed to detect or remove slipping hazards, it might have breached its duty of care.
- Caused your fall: Employees of the ALDI store might have caused your slip and fall accident by exposing you to a slipping hazard.
- Caused your losses: The fall could have caused your damages.
Other legal standards could make someone liable for your losses.
Calculation of Your Damages
Our firm will record and calculate each of your damages. You may have already experienced many damages, while others may emerge in the future. We will work with your doctors to project your future care needs and determine an appropriate figure for your settlement or judgment.
We can fight for you in settlement negotiations. Using evidence, calculations of your losses, and other resources, we will present the case for why you deserve the settlement that we’re seeking. You will have the opportunity to review any settlement offers that we receive, and we can decide whether to accept or reject such offers.
All Other Case-Related Duties
Slip and fall accident cases take time, and our firm will lead your case every step of the way. From gathering information and evidence to completing paperwork, making phone calls, dealing with other attorneys, and monitoring the progress of your case, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will make your case our mission.
Chalik & Chalik ALDI Supermarket Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
Recoverable Damages in an ALDI Supermarket Slip and Fall Case
Our attorneys will identify all recoverable damages in your case, which might include:
- Lost wages
- Lost earning power
- Fall-related healthcare costs
- Pain and suffering
- Medical equipment
- Any other damages you’ve suffered because of your fall in an ALDI store
We can also discuss damages you could recover if your loved one passes away from a fall in Fort Lauderdale.
ALDI Could Cover Your Accident-Related Losses
You should receive compensation for any damages that you haven’t caused yourself. If ALDI caused conditions that resulted in your fall—slick flooring material, uncleaned spills, or another hazard—it may cover all of your damages.
Florida Statutes § 768.81 detail the state’s comparative fault rules. Because of this statute, you could collect compensation even if you’re partially responsible for your slip and fall accident in an ALDI grocery store.
If you were wearing non-athletic shoes at the time of your fall, as one example, then you might be assigned some fault for your accident. Even under such circumstances, ALDI may have the majority of fault, covering most of your damages.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's ALDI Supermarket Lawyer today
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait to hire an ALDI supermarket slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from our team. We will get your Fort Lauderdale case started as soon as possible and will work hard to secure the compensation you need.
Your consultation is free and comes with no obligations. Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today to complete your free case review.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000