Victims of negligence deserve to receive fair compensation for their damages. If you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one, our firm’s Louisville personal injury lawyer will lead the fight for your financial recovery. We will handle your case from start to finish and vow never to back down, no matter how challenging your case may become.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers embraces a family-like approach to our cases. Our extensive legal background provides a personal, seamless experience for our clients. Let our team of compassionate lawyers handle your claim or lawsuit in Louisville.
Why Should I Choose Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for My Case in Louisville?
Our firm only accepts cases that we have the experience, time, and resources to lead, as we believe our clients deserve the best legal service. Clients choose Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to lead their cases in Louisville because:
- Our firm has helped clients find financial relief since 2003: With more than 20 years of experience on our resume, our team has navigated countless legal challenges. We feel confident leading personal injury cases because we have proven our value time and time again.
- Our partners take a leading role in our cases: Partners Jason and Debi Chalik put their names on the firm, and they understand the importance of every case we accept. The potential of working with a firm’s partners is rare, but it’s an opportunity we offer at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers.
- Elite client service is our standard: We don’t settle for anything short of the best client service we can provide. We will develop a case strategy for you, pair you with the right lawyer to lead your case, provide frequent updates, and treat you like family.
- We require no upfront or out-of-pocket compensation from you: We use a contingency fee structure that puts the onus on our firm to win for you. We receive a fee from your settlement or verdict, so no money comes from your pocket. We only receive payment if we win.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers is a client-focused firm ready to fight for every dollar you are entitled to receive. Speak with us today about hiring a Louisville personal injury lawyer.
Case Types We Handle
Our personal injury lawyers in Louisville, KY, handle various case types, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Animal attacks
- Medical malpractice cases
- Wrongful death
We want every victim of negligence to get a fair settlement or verdict. Even if you were hurt in circumstances other than those listed here, contact Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today. Our personal injury lawyers may be able to lead your case.
Find a with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Louisville,
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Liable Parties Must Cover Both Your Economic and Non-Economic Damages
Your Louisville personal injury lawyer will identify and value all damages caused by liable parties’ negligence, which might include:
Most of our clients come to us overwhelmed, in part, by medical bills. These bills can result from:
- Ambulance costs
- Emergency services
- Medical imaging (like X-rays and MRIs)
- Surgery costs (including cosmetic procedures for scarring and disfigurement)
- Hospital expenses
- Rehabilitation expenses
The National Safety Council (NSC) notes that there can be a marked difference in your economic damages depending on your injuries. Our lawyers consult doctors and other medical professionals to calculate the cost of clients’ medical costs, including the cost of future care.
Lost Income and Other Professional Harm
Many of our clients can’t work and sometimes suffer disabling injuries that cause permanent loss of income. Professional damages we will consider are:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Lost chances for bonuses and promotions
- Psychological distress from being unable to work and earn your living
Everyone’s professional circumstances are different, so our law firm will pull your past income statements to determine the nature of your work-related damages.
Pain and Suffering and Mental Health Treatment
Pain and suffering can be among your most substantial damages and may include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Physical pain
- Sleep disturbances (e.g., insomnia)
- Personality and mood disorders
- Impaired or lost quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
These damages do not typically have an apparent financial value. Calculating your pain and suffering losses accurately (based on experience and knowledge of accepted calculation methods) is another task Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will handle for you.
If your case includes property damage, our legal team will value the cost of replacing or repairing your property (such as a vehicle damaged during a collision in Louisville).
A Loved One’s Wrongful Death
Our legal team offers its sympathies if you have lost a loved one. You are entitled to see financial justice for your loss. Your financial recovery should account for:
- Economic harm: This can include funeral expenses, burial costs, loss of the decedent’s income, loss of the decedent’s household services, and medical expenses.
- Non-economic harm: This can include grief, loss of consortium, depression, and other forms of pain and suffering.
Our mission is to get justice for you, and we will calculate your damages to the exact dollar value.
Chalik & Chalik Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
We Won’t Stop Fighting Until We’ve Resolved Your Case in Louisville
Our personal injury attorney in Louisville, KY, will offer the following as part of our legal representation:
- Listen to your account of how your injuries happened and how you’ve suffered because of those injuries
- Calculate the financial value of your damages
- Draft and file any claim or lawsuit your case requires
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf
- Go to trial, if necessary
We will do everything necessary to build the strongest case we can. That’s our promise to you.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 413.140(1) generally allows us only one year to file personal injury cases. This deadline does not apply to vehicle accidents. In those cases, the statute of limitations deadline is two years from the accident date or the last personal injury protection (PIP) payment, per Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann § 304.39-230.
A Louisville personal injury lawyer from our team is ready to start your case today, so don’t wait any longer to speak with us. Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269