Suffering an injury from a medical provider is a uniquely difficult situation. After placing your trust in someone, an injury resulting from their negligence or incompetence can be even more devastating. Not to mention, you may have already been dealing with medical expenses for an existing condition that has only worsened with poor medical care. Bills like these add up, and you may be losing hope.
If you or your loved one suffered harm because of a healthcare provider’s negligent or wrongful actions, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you hold them financially accountable. Our medical malpractice lawyers in Hollywood, FL, can fight for compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering, and more.
Why Choose Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers?
Chalik and Chalik Injury Lawyers’ client-centered approach and focus on service are what sets our team apart. Jason and Debi Chalik handle each case personally, meaning your lawyers are our founding partners, not an associate.
We take the time to get to know each of our clients, listen to their concerns, and answer their questions. We will explain your legal issues and options in simple, straightforward terms (no legalese!), and we will make sure you understand and feel comfortable about the direction of your case.
Additionally, our Florida medical malpractice lawyers will stand up to negligent physicians, healthcare facilities, and the insurers and lawyers representing them. We will put our decades of personal injury experience behind building the most robust case possible. If necessary, we will not back down from taking the defendants to trial.
Our Firm Helps Injured People in Our Community
We know how important these financial awards are to injured people. Our goal is not only to secure compensation that can help you overcome your illness or injury, but we also aim to provide peace of mind during the legal process. Here’s what one of our clients has to say about the quality of our services:
“Mr.Chalik was extremely responsive and professional. His office kept us well informed as things progressed. He showed true concern about the status of my wife’s recovery from her injury. I highly recommend his firm and feel very comfortable in suggesting them when asked for recommendations.” – Fred Segal
We Work on Contingency
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers makes securing legal representation affordable and stress-free. We present clients with a clear, upfront fee agreement outlining our contingency arrangement. We charge nothing upfront or out-of-pocket. Instead, our payment comes from your successful settlement or verdict. If we do not win your case, you owe us nothing.
Find a Hollywood Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
We Will Seek the Compensation You Deserve for Your Medical Malpractice Injury
When healthcare providers and medical facilities injure patients through negligent or wrongful care, they should pay. Our lawyers will help pursue fair recovery for:
Economic damages are verifiable monetary losses resulting from your injury, including:
- Past and future medical expenses. Our lawyers can handle bills related to your medical malpractice injury or illness and seek compensation for the treatment you need. Damages may include the cost of hospital stays, diagnostic testing, physical therapy and rehabilitation, prescription drugs, medical procedures, and long-term nursing services.
- Lost wages. We can pursue income, benefits, and earnings lost because of your injury and recovery. If negligent medical care resulted in a permanent or disabling injury or illness, we can seek additional compensation for your lost future income and lost earning capacity.
Noneconomic damages compensate victims for physical pain, emotional suffering, and mental anguish arising from their injury.
Our Hollywood, FL medical malpractice attorneys seek compensation for:
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of mobility or paralysis
- Loss of a bodily function
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If your loved one passed away because of a physician’s negligence, our medical malpractice lawyers in Hollywood, FL, can help you pursue a wrongful death case. According to Florida Statutes § 768.21, surviving family members can file a case for damages which may include:
- Medical bills
- Funeral and burial costs
- Your loved one’s financial support
- Survivors’ mental and emotional suffering
- Loss of support and services
- Loss of care, protection, and guidance
Chalik & Chalik Medical Malpractice Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Our Attorneys Will Help You Meet the Legal Requirements for Proving Malpractice
According to Florida Statutes § 766.102, a health care provider has committed malpractice when they deviate from accepted professional standards of care, causing injury and illness. It can be difficult to interpret what this means, especially if you’re the victim of medical gaslighting.
Florida also has strict guidelines for proceeding with medical malpractice cases which may be confusing to navigate without legal experience. Our medical malpractice attorneys in Hollywood, FL, can help you meet these requirements and build a strong case against the negligent provider. We will:
- Collect evidence, including medical records, statements from witnesses who can attest to your care, physician disciplinary/complaint records, expert opinions, and proof of your economic and noneconomic losses
- File your claims and represent you throughout the settlement process with the goal of achieving appropriate compensation for your personal and financial losses.
- Prepare and file a medical malpractice lawsuit,if necessary
We Will Take Action Before Time Runs Out
Additionally, we will take action before the statute of limitations expires. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you have two years from when your medical malpractice injury occurred or was discovered to file your case. However, you may have more or less time depending on the specific circumstances of your case.
If you or your loved one suffered an injury due to provider negligence, do not hesitate to seek the justice you deserve. We assist with cases involving:
- Surgical errors
- Medication errors and adverse drug events (ADEs)
- Birth injuries
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis
- Failure to treat
- Premature patient discharge/lack of follow-up care
- And more
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Medical Malpractice Lawyer today
Call Today for a Free Consultation
The sooner you contact Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, the sooner we can get to work seeking compensation for your losses. Contact us today to find out more about what our medical malpractice lawyers in Hollywood, FL can do for your case.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269