Fast-food restaurants like McDonald’s can offer you tasty food quickly. These businesses are often very busy, especially around Florida. Greasy food can result in dangerous slick areas on the floor, and crowded conditions can increase the odds that you will slip and fall.
You may be able to get compensation for your medical expenses and other losses if you slipped and fell in a McDonald’s. A Florida McDonald’s slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can start working on getting you full damages now.
Learn More About McDonald’s Restaurants
Based on revenue alone, McDonald’s is the largest restaurant chain currently operating worldwide. The company:
- Serves more than 69 million people every day
- Operates in more than 100 countries
- Has more than 38,000 stores
- Employs around 200,000 workers
The tremendous success experienced by McDonald’s allows the company to work with high-powered insurance agents. These individuals can work aggressively to deny you compensation after a slip and fall accident, so make sure you get professional help in your corner as quickly as possible after you are hurt.
Find a Florida McDonald’s Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Handling Your McDonald’s Slip and Fall Accident Properly
You can immediately increase your chances of getting fair compensation following a McDonald’s slip and fall accident. Make sure that you:
- Take pictures of the place where you fell and your injuries
- Speak with any witnesses who saw you fall
- Report your accident to an employee so they can file an incident report to document the fall
- Seek medical treatment for the injuries you sustained
- Contact us
All these steps are important. They can help your lawyer secure the damages you need to cover your medical expenses and other losses following a fall accident.
Costs Related to a Slip and Fall Accident
Remember that your health and safety are essential. Get the medical treatment you need after a fall and follow up with your doctor as appropriate. But often, proper medical care can be extensive and costly.
Your medical costs will depend on the seriousness of your injuries. You may need to go to the emergency room, so doctors can evaluate your injuries and give you prompt treatment. So, you may have bills from your emergency room visit, but you may also have additional medical costs. You may need to pay for corrective surgeries or follow-up physical therapy.
Chalik & Chalik McDonald’s Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Hazards That Cause McDonald’s Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents may occur in a McDonald’s for several common reasons. You may be more likely to slip and fall in some locations, such as:
- The dining areas where food or drinks may be spilled
- The entry and exit of the store during poor weather
- The sidewalks or the parking lots
- The bathrooms after the floors are mopped
Employees may increase the odds that you will slip and fall if they do not promptly clean up any spill in the store. Additionally, store owners are legally required to place warning signs if they know a hazard exists in their McDonald’s. If they fail to take this step, you may be more likely to fall and injure yourself, and they may be responsible for your injuries.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's McDonald’s Lawyer today
Injuries Associated with Fall Accidents at McDonald’s
Slipping and falling while in a McDonald’s may lead to several very serious injuries, including:
- Injuries to the head and traumatic brain injuries
- Injuries to the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Fractures and broken bones
- Sprains and lacerations
You may be able to get compensation for your medical expenses after a McDonald’s slip and fall accident. Ensure that you get medical care quickly for your injuries and that you reach out to our team that can help you file a premises liability claim in Florida.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
Options for Getting Compensation for Your Losses in Florida
To get compensation after a McDonald’s slip and fall accident, your lawyer will need to show that:
- A hazard existed in the McDonald’s store
- The property owners had actual or constructive knowledge about the hazard
- Despite this knowledge, they did not remove the hazard or warn visitors about the hazard
- The hazard caused you to slip and fall
- You were injured when you slipped and fell
- You have damages because of your injuries
Jason and Debi Chalik can work to establish these facts by investigating your case. We can review the evidence surrounding your fall to build a premises liability claim for you. Once we file your claim, we can negotiate with insurance representatives for McDonald’s to bring you a fair settlement.
We may also be able to take your claim to court if McDonald’s representatives attempt to deny you fair compensation. We’ll stand with you every step of the way, so contact us now.
How does Working with Your Lawyer Help Me in My Slip and Fall Accident Case?
Our legal team specializes in handling cases involving slip and fall injuries. We will collect evidence to support your claim, including reviewing video and other evidence showing what happened and your injuries. We are familiar with the laws in Florida that will apply to your case and will work towards the best possible outcome for you.
We will communicate between you and everyone else involved to work towards a settlement that awards you adequate compensation. We are also aware of deadlines and how long some slip and fall cases can take. We will work with you on all the appropriate paperwork so that you do not miss any deadlines for filing your lawsuit.
We can discuss how our fee structure works during your initial consultation. Your initial consultation is always free and allows us to go over your case and for you to understand how our firm can help you.
We Have Helped Others, and We Can Help You Too
We have the experience to handle cases just like yours, but you don’t have to take our word for it. What’s more important is what our clients have to say and the resulting payouts.
Here are what some of our clients have had to say after working with us:
- I had a slip and fall incident last year and didn’t know what to do. So I found Chalik and Chalik and entrusted them to get me the help that I needed for my injuries. Chalik and Chalik took great care of me and my case from day one… ~ Anthony.
- Very clean office, professional staff, and the highest quality of service, because of Jason Chaliks tenacity and fierceness in the courtroom, I was awarded 250,000$ in a slip & fall injury. Thanks, Chalik & Chalik!!!! ~ Jeffrey
- I really can’t say enough great things about this Firm. Honest, ethical, and great communicators. Dell made me feel like family and answered all my questions numerous times. The experience that Jason and his team have is quite obvious. They kept me comprised about my case at all times. Very happy client!! ~ Charles
Slip and Fall Payouts
Here are some of the payouts our clients have received after working with us:
- $400,000 after a slip and fall accident that resulted in a spinal cord injury.
- $280,000 from a slip and fall accident that required back surgery
- $165,000 from a slip and fall accident that required shoulder replacement surgery
Our McDonald’s Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Can Help You
You don’t have to try to fight for compensation on your own after a McDonald’s slip and fall accident. The professionals at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you. Work with our Florida McDonald’s slip and fall accident and injury lawyer by calling or filling out our online contact form. We’ll give you a free consultation so you can get answers to your legal questions now.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269