Fast-food restaurants like McDonald’s can offer you tasty food quickly. These businesses are often very busy, especially around Florida. Greasy food can result in dangerous slick areas on the floor, and crowded conditions can increase the odds that you will slip and fall.
You may be able to get compensation for your medical expenses and other losses if you slipped and fell in a McDonald’s. The team at the Law Offices of Chalik & Chalik can start working to get you full damages now. Call (855) 529-0269 to speak with our injury lawyers for slip and fall accidents at McDonald’s in Florida right now.
Learn More About McDonald’s Restaurants
Based on revenue alone, McDonald’s is the largest restaurant chain currently operating around the world. The company:
- Serves more than 69 million people every day
- Operates in more than 100 countries
- Has more than 37,000 stores
- Employs over 1.7 million workers
The tremendous success experienced by McDonald’s allows the company to work with high-powered insurance agents. These individuals can work aggressively to deny you compensation after a slip and fall accident, so make sure you get professional help in your corner as quickly as possible after you are hurt.
Florida McDonald's Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Handle Your McDonald’s Slip and Fall Accident Properly
You can immediately increase your chances of getting maximum compensation following a McDonald’s slip and fall accident. Make sure that you:
- Take pictures of the place where you fell and your injuries
- Speak with any witnesses who saw you fall
- Report your accident to an employee so they can file an incident report to document the fall
- Seek medical treatment for the injuries you sustained
- Contact an injury lawyer for slip and fall accidents
All of these steps are important. They can all help your lawyer secure you the damages you need to cover your medical expenses and other losses following a fall accident.
Hazards That Caused McDonald’s Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents may occur in a McDonald’s for a number of common reasons. You may be more likely to slip and fall in some locations, such as:
- The dining areas where food or drinks may be spilled
- The entry and exit of the store during poor weather
- The sidewalks or the parking lots
- The bathrooms after the floors are mopped
Employees may increase the odds that you will slip and fall if they do not promptly clean up any spill that occurs in the store. Additionally, store owners are legally required to place warning signs if they know a hazard exists in their McDonald’s. If they fail to take this step, you may be more likely to fall and injure yourself, and they may be responsible for your injuries.
Injuries Associated with Fall Accidents at McDonald’s
Slipping and falling while in a McDonald’s may lead to a number of very serious injuries, including:
- Injuries to the head and traumatic brain injuries
- Injuries to the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Fractures and broken bones
You may be able to get compensation for your medical expenses after a McDonald’s slip and fall accident. Make sure that you get medical care quickly for your injuries and that you reach out to a legal professional who can help you file a premises liability claim in Florida.
Options for Getting Compensation for Your Losses
In order to get compensation after a McDonald’s slip and fall accident, your lawyer will need to show that:
- A hazard existed in the McDonald’s store
- The property owners had actual or constructive knowledge about the hazard
- Despite this knowledge, they did not remove the hazard or warn visitors about the hazard
- The hazard caused you to slip and fall
- You were injured when you slipped and fell
Jason and Debi Chalik can work to establish these facts by investigating your case. We can go over the evidence surrounding your fall so we can build a premises liability claim for you. Once we file your claim, we can negotiate with insurance representatives for McDonald’s to bring you a fair settlement.
We may also be able to take your claim to court, if McDonald’s representatives attempt to deny you fair compensation. We’ll stand with you every step of the way, so contact us now.
A McDonald’s Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Can Help You
You don’t have to try to fight for compensation on your own after a McDonald’s slip and fall accident. The professionals at the Law Offices of Chalik & Chalik can help you. Contact an injury lawyer for slip and fall accidents at McDonald’s in Florida by calling (855) 529-0269 or filling out our online contact form. We’ll give you a free consultation so you can get answers to your legal questions now.