Most people don’t worry about slipping and falling when they head out to get dinner at a Pizza Hut in Florida. As it turns out, there can be many potential slip and fall hazards in Pizza Huts around the state, and you could be entitled to compensation if you injured yourself in a slip and fall accident.
You can get help securing maximum damages for your medical expenses and other losses by contacting the Law Offices of Chalik & Chalik after your accident. You can call (855) 529-0269 to speak with our injury lawyers for slip and fall accidents at Pizza Hut in Florida.
Review Information About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut began operating in 1958 in Wichita, Kansas. The business grew rapidly, with six restaurants opening within its first year of operation. There are currently 18,431 restaurants operating around the world.
Pizza Hut is operated as a subsidiary of Yum! Brands in most countries. Yum China operates the companies owned by Yum! Brands in China, but it is considered a separate company. The complications associated with the ownership of Pizza Hut can make it difficult for you to get compensation for your injuries if you do not get professional help on your side.
Florida Pizza Hut Slip and Fall Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents at Pizza Hut
Pizza Huts are often busy, with customers coming to eat-in even as delivery drivers hurry out to bring pizza directly to the doors of other customers. This hurried situation can create situations where slip and fall accidents occur. These accidents may be more common if:
- Someone spills food or drinks on the floor
- Obstructions are left in walkways in the store
- Areas of the business are poorly lit
- There are holes in the parking lot or sidewalk
- The flooring inside the building is uneven
The owners of the Pizza Hut have a legal responsibility to remove these hazards in a reasonable amount of time if they know the hazards exist.
Steps to Take After a Pizza Hut Slip and Fall Accident
If you slipped and fell in a Pizza Hut, there are a few steps you can take right away to boost your odds of getting full compensation for your losses. The professionals recommend that you:
- Take pictures of your injuries and the place where you fell
- Get contact information from everyone who saw your accident
- Report your accident to the staff so they can document what happened
- Seek immediate medical treatment for your injuries
- Contact a professional slip and fall lawyer
Taking these steps as soon as you are able may help you secure maximum damages following your accident. Contact Jason and Debi Chalik right away after you fall so we can begin offering you the guidance you need to navigate legal hurdles following an accident.
Accidents at Pizza Hut and Compensation
Insurance agents and lawyers working for Pizza Hut can try to deny you the compensation that you deserve after you slip and fall. However, depending on your situation you could be entitled to damages to cover:
- Emergency medical treatment, including an ambulance ride
- Medical procedures, tests, and surgeries
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lost wages and lost earning potential
- Mental anguish, pain, and suffering
Working with a professional slip and fall lawyer in Florida can increase your odds of getting the damages that you need to move forward with your life. Reach out to the Law Offices of Chalik & Chalik now to get started.
Complete a Premises Liability Claim in Florida
In many cases, you will need to complete a premises liability claim to get compensation after you slip and fall in a Pizza Hut in Florida. A premises liability claim will require your lawyer to show that:
- A hazard existed in the Pizza Hut
- Property owners knew about the hazard OR should have known about the hazard
- They did not remove the hazard OR warn customers about the hazard
Jason and Debi Chalik can work to investigate your claim thoroughly. Let us gather evidence about your accident so we can work to bring you the damages you need. We’ll take care of your legal challenges so you can focus on healing.
A Pizza Hut Slip and Fall Lawyer Can Help You
You don’t have to fight to get compensation on your own after you slip and fall in a Pizza Hut. The Law Offices of Chalik & Chalik are here to help you. You can get a free consultation from our injury lawyers for slip and fall accidents at Pizza Hut in Florida today. Just complete our online contact form or call (855) 529-0269.