I was in an accident, and got injured because of defective tires. What should I do?

If you suffered an injury in an accident due to defective tires, you should contact a product liability attorney, who will likely file a claim against the tire manufacturer. You may have additional claims against other parties, including the lot from which you purchased the vehicle, or the company that supplies the tire for the car manufacturer. Moreover, you may be able to seek recovery from the company that installed the tires.

You may recover damages even if no other vehicles were involved in the accident. You may file a lawsuit through which you can recover your losses due to the damage to your car, and injuries to yourself.

Other Frequently Asked Questions:

Get a Free Consultation

If you have an injury case, you have an attorney at Chalik & Chalik. Never pay a fee unless you win.

Call Us Today at (855) 529-0269
We have experience representing victims in all types of personal injury cases in South Florida

No fee unless your case is successful
We work hard to provide quality representation and personal service to our clients, and will fight for your right to recover the benefits you deserve. Call our offices or fill out our form to schedule your free initial consultation today!

Watch Us On

Chalik & Chalik attorneys are recognized as authorities by national media.

Download Our Free eBook

Car Accident Victims: 7 Mistakes to Avoid!