Were you or someone you love severely injured in a negligence-based accident? If so, you could have the basis of a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit. A Fort Lauderdale catastrophic injury lawyer from our team will help you navigate the recovery process and work to hold the at-fault party responsible for the costs of recovering from your accident-related injuries.
Navigating the compensation process and dealing with the insurance company on your own can be daunting. At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we’ll handle all the details of your case so you can concentrate on resting and recovering. We can field settlement offers and help you make a well-informed decision. If we cannot settle your case, we will not hesitate to take your fight for financial recovery to court.
We Support Recovery from Life-Changing Accidents and Catastrophic Injuries
When we represent clients in Fort Lauderdale, our personal injury practice areas include:
- Birth injuries
- Boat accidents
- Car accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
The clients we represent suffer from life-altering injuries such as:
This list is not exhaustive, so the best way to understand our ability to seek compensation for you is with a free case consultation.
Our Fort Lauderdale Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Fight Hard for Injured Clients
“I had the best experience with Chalik & Chalik! Accidents are stressful enough so when you need an attorney to help you it’s great to have a team that helps make the whole process as stress free as possible…I highly recommend!” – Jennifer Artesani
Our dedication to our clients’ recovery leads to reviews like this one. In addition, our history of case results includes:
- A $22.1 million settlement for a catastrophic brain injury caused by a defective product
- A $6.5 million federal court settlement for the victim of a catastrophic personal injury
- A $100,000 settlement for an elderly client injured in a fall
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we fight hard to obtain the best possible outcome for every client we represent.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Financial Compensation for Catastrophic Injury Victims
The aftermath of an accidental injury will involve a wide range of economic and non-economic damages. When a Fort Lauderdale catastrophic injury attorney from our team represents you, we’ll fight hard to recover the following:
- Economic damages, which may include past and future medical bills, income loss, and pain and suffering. The at-fault party may also be held responsible for your treatment-related travel expenses, in-home medical and domestic support, and property damage, destruction, or diminished value.
- Non-economic damages, which may include compensation for lasting physical disabilities, impairments, and disfiguring injuries. We’ll also aim to hold the at-fault party responsible for your pain and suffering, mental and emotional anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.
We’ll ensure we accurately value your case before issuing a demand letter on your behalf or entering into settlement talks.
Wrongful Death Compensation for Surviving Families
If you are part of a family that has lost a loved one due to a catastrophic injury, you have our deepest condolences. You also have our commitment to help you seek a variety of wrongful death damages, such as:
- Loss of the decedent’s financial contributions
- The decedent’s funeral and burial expenses
- The decedent’s accident-related medical bills
- The decedent’s physical pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium, society, and parental guidance
Your family deserves time to cope with its loss. While you help each other through the grief process, we’ll go to work seeking the damages you may be entitled to receive.
Chalik & Chalik Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
Leave the Details to a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Serving Fort Lauderdale
Building a strong personal injury case is a huge undertaking with many moving parts. At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we can take the following actions on your behalf:
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Assess your potential financial recovery
- Obtain and complete insurance forms
- Search for photos and videos
- Communicate with all relevant parties
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
- Represent you in court if necessary
We’ll also ensure your case does not end with a speedy settlement that does not fully cover your losses.
Start Fighting Back Immediately With Our Contingency Fee Agreement
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we represent injured clients on a contingency-fee basis. This fee agreement means you pay nothing upfront or out of pocket. Instead, we accept a percentage of your financial award as compensation.
Another benefit of our fee structure is that it lets us start building your case immediately, which can ensure compliance with the statute of limitations. In general:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is four years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is two years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
- The medical malpractice statute of limitations is two years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(b)
- The nursing home abuse statute of limitations is two years, according to Florida Statutes § 400.0236
Because Florida Statutes § 95.051 permits some exceptions to the statute of limitations, the best way to ensure compliance is to let our legal team handle it for you.
Our Legal Team Will Work to Establish the Required Elements of Negligence
To build an effective case for you, we’ll work to collect and organize evidence to prove the at-fault party’s negligence. To establish duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages, we may collect the following evidence:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Official reports
- Witness statements
In addition to compiling your evidence, we can also organize and submit it before the settlement process or the start of your trial, if needed.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Catastrophic Injury Lawyer today
Your Catastrophic Injury Case Review Is Always Free
Did someone else’s negligence injure you or a family member? If so, you could be entitled to financial compensation. A Fort Lauderdale catastrophic injury lawyer from our team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you explore your recovery options.
Find out how we’ll go to bat for you by contacting our team for your free case review today.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000