Tire safety is paramount when driving. When a vehicle’s tires are defective or improperly maintained, they can fail, leading to severe and deadly auto collisions.
You may qualify for financial compensation if you or your loved one suffered injuries in a tire accident. A Miami car accident lawyer with Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you prove that tire problems caused your crash and fight for the monetary awards you need and deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Tire Problems Cause Thousands of Auto Accidents Annually
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), around 11,000 tire-related motor vehicle collisions happen annually. These accidents cause more than 600 crash deaths every year.
If you sustained an injury due to defective, worn, or improperly installed tires, you may have a claim for compensation. Our personal injury lawyers in Miama can help with the following tire accidents:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Rollover crashes
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Side impact (t-bone) accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Find a Miami Tire Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (305) 944-2035
Our Attorneys Can Help You Seek Tire Accident Compensation
If your tire accident was not your fault, you and your family should not have to pay for damages. Our tire accident lawyers in Miami, FL, can help you prove that a product defect or another party’s negligence caused your injuries and losses. We will pursue full and fair compensation for the following economic and non-economic damages:
- Medical expenses, including ambulance transportation, emergency medical services, surgeries, medications, hospital and doctor fees, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and extended nursing
- Lost wages, earnings, and employment benefits, including compensation for lost future earning capacity if a disabling injury forces you to change jobs, reduce your hours, or leave the workforce
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs and compensation for any other damaged or destroyed personal items
- Pain and suffering, including awards for disfigurement, scarring, chronic pain, loss of mobility, mental anguish, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, and reduced quality of life
- Wrongful death damages on behalf of the deceased’s estate and survivors if your loved one suffered a fatal injury
We Give You And Your Case the Attention They Deserve
When you work with Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we provide you with the individualized attention and support you need to navigate your legal issue and get your life back on track. We are a family-owned firm, and our founding partners, Jason and Debi Chalik, handle each case personally.
Our detail-oriented, client-centered approach leads to results. In our two decades in practice, we have achieved multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for personal injury victims like you. Our case wins include the following:
- A $5 million settlement for a car crash caused by a defective tire
- A $3 million verdict in a Bridgestone + Ford defective tire case
- A $1 million settlement for a brain injury caused by a defective tire accident
- A $1 million settlement for the family of a fatally injured auto collision victim
You do not have to fight for financial awards alone. We can stand by you every step of the way and pursue the maximum compensation possible for your injuries and damages. Contact us to schedule a risk-free, no-cost consultation.
Chalik & Chalik Tire Accidents Lawyer Near Me (305) 944-2035
Tire Accident Causes and Liability
Financial responsibility for your collision will rest with the party liable for the tire problem that caused your crash. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, our tire accident attorneys in Miami, FL, can seek compensation from the following parties:
- Another driver. Drivers have a duty of care to operate their vehicles safely and take precautions to protect others on the road. This legal obligation includes ensuring automobiles are appropriately maintained and equipped with safe tires. If the driver who caused your accident neglected tire maintenance and a tire failure led to your collision, they may be financially liable.
- A truck driver or trucking company. Truck tire blowouts can present a serious hazard to those traveling alongside commercial motor vehicles. If truck tire failure led to your injuries, liable parties may include the truck driver, the trucking company, or the entity that owns or maintains the truck.
- A mechanic. Mechanics and garages can make mistakes when repairing or installing tires. These errors may include improper tire installation, over or under-inflation, failed tire patches, or outfitting a vehicle with the wrong wheels.
- A tire manufacturer. The U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association reports dozens of tire recalls from 2018 to 2023. Affected manufacturers include leading makers such as Bridgestone, Goodyear, and Yokohama. You may have a product liability claim if a design, manufacturing, or marketing defect caused your tire accident. We can tell you more and help you build a case proving the existence of a product flaw.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Tire Accidents Lawyer today
How Long Do You Have to Pursue a Tire Accident Lawsuit in Florida?
The statute of limitations for personal injury or wrongful death is two years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. The court will likely refuse your case if you do not file your lawsuit within this deadline. Therefore, getting started on your claim as soon as possible following your tire accident is a good idea.
As soon as you contact our team, our law firm can get to work on investigating your collision and building a solid case. We will handle every detail, from drafting paperwork to communicating with involved parties, so you can focus on your health and recovery. Our goal is to secure the maximum compensation possible for you and your family.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Miami, call (305) 944-2035
Contact Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers About Your Miami Tire Accident
Since 2003, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers has stood up for the rights of the injured. We can use our skills and legal experience to protect your financial future. We will aggressively pursue every cent owed to you so that you have the resources you need to care for yourself and your loved ones.
Let our family fight for your family. We work on a contingency-fee basis, so our services will cost you nothing upfront or out of pocket. Our Miami tire accident attorneys can evaluate your claim and advise you on your best course of action free of charge. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and connect with a lawyer near you.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (305) 944-2035