If you or a loved one fell and suffered injuries at a Circle K in Fort Lauderdale, you could receive compensation for your damages. A Fort Lauderdale Circle K gas station slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help.
Our personal injury firm has fought and won for many clients in Fort Lauderdale. We’ll use our experience and resources to seek the compensation you deserve.
Reasons to Hire Our Team for Your Slip and Fall Case in Fort Lauderdale
When you’re seeking fair compensation for a slip and fall accident at a Circle K, you may want to hire a law firm that:
Puts Its Best Attorneys on Your Case
Clients of Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers know that they’ll be working directly with Jason and Debi Chalik. Our most knowledgeable attorneys will handle your case, so you can be certain that your case is our priority.
Knows Florida’s Laws and Legal Practices
Our firm only serves Florida, and Fort Lauderdale is one of our prime markets. We know what we’re doing when it comes to winning cases in Fort Lauderdale. Also, our focus on Florida means that our resources, including expert contacts, are local.
Offers a Contingency-Fee Structure
Our attorneys only receive a fee if they secure compensation for you. This is called a contingency fee, and it protects you from financial exposure when hiring an attorney.
As you seek an attorney to handle your case against Circle K, you might also consider our case results. As a national convenience store brand, Circle K will have its own lawyers to defend against your claim. By seeing our case results, you might understand that we’re capable of securing settlements from major defendants like Circle K.
Case Results Secured by Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
Some of our firm’s most notable case victories include:
- A $22.1 million recovery for a client whose brain injury caused a variety of other significant damages
- A $6.5 million recovery for a client with catastrophic injuries, which are life-altering and can result from a slip and fall accident
- A $5 million recovery for a client who suffered substantial harm because of the defendant’s negligence
We have obtained other settlements and judgments in excess of $1 million—these are just a few examples. These kinds of tangible results matter when you’re dealing with a defendant like Circle K, or any liable party.
Client Testimonials Give a Behind-the-Scenes View of Our Team
Law firms make all sorts of claims and promises. Until you consider the experiences of real clients, though, you can’t truly understand a law firm’s culture. We are proud of our client testimonials, which include:
- “Working with Debi was a great and stress free experience. She is extremely caring. Her staff is amazing and very responsive. Truly grateful to have worked with Debi. I highly recommend Chalik and Chalik to anyone needing an attorney who will fight for you best they can.” – Jennifer Burgos, client
- “Because of Jason Chalik’s tenacity and fierceness in the courtroom I was awarded 250,000$ in a slip & fall injury. Thanks Chalik & Chalik!!!!” – Jeffrey Howell, client
- “Everyone in the office was very nice and very supportive. It took almost three years, but Debi and the team at Chalik and Chalik got the job done. I gave them a big hug after everything was said and done. They are a wonderful law firm and if there is a next time, I won’t hesitate to call.” – Eric Brown, client
You deserve a Fort Lauderdale Circle K gas station slip and fall accident and injury lawyer that will fight for you until your case is resolved. With Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Circle K Gas Station Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Recoverable Damages in a Fort Lauderdale Slip and Fall Case Against Circle K
Whether or not Circle K is the primary defendant in your case, we’ll pursue compensation for each of your damages. We have seen that slip and fall victims may suffer:
- Medical costs, including for emergency transportation, emergency care, hospitalziation, medications, at-home care, medical imaging services, and other services
- Professional losses, including lost wages, lost earning power, lost employer-matched retirement contributions, lost performance bonuses, and the loss of fulfillment that a career provides
- Pain and suffering, including injury-related pain, emotional anguish, traumatic dreams and memories, depression, anxiety, and other types of suffering
In tragic cases, falls in stores like Circle K can cause someone’s passing. If your loved one passed away because of a fall in Circle K, we could seek appropriate coverage for your damages.
Chalik & Chalik Circle K Gas Station Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
You Can Focus on Your Health While We Handle Your Case Against Circle K
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will ensure you’re involved in your case. You’ll provide your account of the fall, explain your goals for your case, and remain informed of your lawsuit’s progress. When it comes to the actual work, though, we’ll handle it.
We’ll complete every step that your case requires, including:
- Identifying liable parties, whether it is Circle K or another party
- Gathering and preserving evidence
- Documenting your damages
- Calculating the monetary value of your damages
- Filing your case and all related paperwork
- Dealing with other attorneys and other parties involved in your case
- Completing settlement negotiations
- Completing a trial, if necessary
We will handle each step of your case with attention and care. You just focus on getting better.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Circle K Gas Station Lawyer today
Circle K Has a Duty to Remove All Slipping Hazards, and It May Have Failed You
With thousands of stores located across the United States, Circle K has a duty to ensure the safety of every single location. If you or a loved one slipped, fell, and suffered injuries at any Circle K, the individual store owner, corporate office, or a combination of defendants might owe you compensation.
No slipping hazard is acceptable in a Circle K store or parking lot. Let us pursue justice for the avoidable harm you’ve experienced.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (954) 476-1000
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
You should not wait to start your case. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) and other statutes may limit the time we have to file your case. Let a Circle K gas station slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from our Fort Lauderdale firm start work on your case today.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000