Life can change in an instant due to no fault of your own. A slip in the supermarket, an accident at work, or a hit from behind in traffic could result in injuries that radically impact your life and livelihood.
On top of the physical and emotional trauma, you’re left with piles of bills and a staggering amount of paperwork, calls, and confusion. The Pompano Beach personal injury lawyers of Chalik & Chalik understand the overwhelming challenges you face in the aftermath of an injury.
For decades, we have helped thousands of people in South Florida receive the care and compensation they deserve. Our compassionate attorneys have the experience to cut through red tape, establish the full extent of negligence, and obtain maximum financial compensation so you can focus on your recovery.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Chalik & Chalik has experience handling various types of cases resulting from negligence or wrongdoing by others:
- Car Accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Commercial truck accidents
- Birth injuries
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Workplace accidents
Regardless of the circumstances, our team understands the life-changing impact injuries can have. We are dedicated to obtaining maximum compensation and holding negligent parties fully accountable.
Find a Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
What Services do We Provide for Personal Injury Victims?
Our personal injury attorneys in Pompano Beach, FL, and our legal team work tirelessly to make the claims process as smooth as possible so you can focus on your recovery:
- Thoroughly investigating incidents to determine liability
- Requesting and reviewing all medical records and bills
- Preparing thorough demand packages for insurance companies
- Negotiating with adjusters to obtain fair settlements
- Pursuing litigation if necessary to achieve justice
- Protecting your rights and making sure deadlines are met
- Keeping you updated every step of the way
We offer free consultations to discuss your case fully. There are never any legal fees unless a recovery is made on your behalf.
Chalik & Chalik Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
What does the Claims Process Look Like?
Here are the basic steps we will take to handle your personal injury claim in Pompano Beach:
- Scheduling an initial consultation to take your statement and gather all relevant details
- Requesting documents like police reports, witness statements, and evidence photos
- Thoroughly reviewing your medical records and treatment plans
- Handling all contact with opposing attorneys and insurance companies
- Preparing settlement demand packages with a full account of your losses
- Negotiating with adjusters to obtain you a fair settlement offer
- If needed, retaining expert witnesses to further support your claim
- Preparing for litigation and filing a lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires
- Following through until compensation is awarded
We strive to obtain maximum recovery as quickly as possible, given your individual circumstances.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Personal Injury Lawyer today
How Can I Prove Negligence or Liability in My Case?
To successfully recover compensation in a personal injury claim, liability or negligence by another party must be proven. Our experienced accident injury attorneys have extensive knowledge of Florida law and will build a case by:
- Reviewing documents and investigating the scene/details of your incident
- Comparing actions to reasonable safety standards through expert opinions
- Highlighting the duty of care that was breached, which directly caused your harm
- Proving damages through medical records, lost wages documentation, and physical evidence
We make certain to establish clear liability to improve the chances of full and fair monetary damages.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Pompano Beach, call (855) 529-0269
Why Work With an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney?
You’ve been through enough already without having to navigate the complex legal system alone, as well. By contacting Chalik & Chalik, you gain:
- Powerful legal advocates who have pursued countless injury claims to success
- Valuable courtroom experience if going before a judge or jury becomes necessary
- Expert knowledge of insurance practices and strategies to maximize your recovery
- Peace of mind from having professionals manage a highly stressful process
We work diligently to protect your rights and get you focused on healing as quickly as possible.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Case?
Every case is unique, so the damages in your claim will depend on the circumstances of the accident and many other factors. However, the common types of damages you may be able to recover in a personal injury claim in Florida include:
This includes all past and future costs associated with your treatment, such as hospital bills, doctor visits, prescription medications, physical therapy, and surgeries. Long-term costs of ongoing care, hospitalizations, and medication required due to the injury can also be claimed.
If the injury prevented you from working or caused a reduction in pay, you may recover wages and salary lost during recovery. If your injury limits future career potential, you can recover damages for projected loss of income over your lifetime
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering damages compensate you for physical and emotional pain experienced due to the injury, including things like discomfort, stress, difficulty sleeping, etc.
If the injury left you with ongoing disabilities or loss of function, you can seek damages for long-term effects on your quality of life.
Disfigurement or Scarring
Significant injuries that cause disfigurement visible to others may qualify for additional compensation.
Fatal injuries allow surviving family members to recover lost financial support and services in a wrongful death lawsuit.
If personal possessions like a phone or wallet were damaged in the accident, repair/replacement costs can be included.
Establishing all your monetary losses is important for recovering full and fair compensation. A personal injury lawyer in Pompano Beach, FL, can ensure all of your damages are accounted for to help you avoid accepting an undervalued settlement.
Contact a Pompano Beach Personal Injury Law Firm Today
You’ve been through enough. Let our team at Chalik & Chalik handle the legal process from here. We have the experience needed to manage even the most challenging personal injury cases. We will diligently assemble evidence, retain expert witnesses if needed, and work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
You deserve to fully focus on your health without worrying about costs or negotiations with insurance adjusters. We will get you the maximum financial compensation to cover your medical expenses, recover lost income, and make you whole again.
We will fight aggressively on your behalf and stand up to insurance companies to get you the justice and care you need. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269