If you or someone you love was injured on a cruise ship due to negligence, we can help you recover financial compensation. Building your personal injury or premises liability case can be time-consuming and frustrating. It can be even more so when you are simultaneously recovering from the injuries you sustained. We can help.
Our Florida cruise ship accident lawyer will do all the hard work and legwork of preparing your case. At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we collect evidence, take on the insurance company, and fight to recover medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Leave it to us. We will review your accident at no cost or obligation and fight hard for the best possible outcome for you.
Financial Recovery After a Cruise Ship Accident in Florida
Recovering from injuries sustained in a serious accident can be costly. Our personal injury lawyer will collect receipts, bills, and other documents that support the value of your compensation request. Damages we demand on your behalf can include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future income loss
- Loss of future earning ability
- Disability and disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
If your family lost one of its members in a cruise ship accident, we will demand wrongful death damages on your behalf. They can include funeral and burial expenses, loss of your loved one’s income, and loss of their contributions to your family. You have our heartfelt condolences and our commitment to fight for you.
Personal Injury Time Filing Deadlines in Florida
Florida law limits how long you have to file a lawsuit after a negligence-based injury. Recent changes to the law even further limit the filing deadline, reducing it from four years to two. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally have two years:
- From the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit
- From the date of a loved one’s demise to file a wrongful death lawsuit
Even with these recent changes in place, complying with the statute of limitations is a mandatory part of your case. If the filing deadline expires, you could be prohibited from filing your lawsuit at all. Our legal team works hard to accurately interpret and comply with the filing deadline.
Find a Florida Cruise Ship Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Commonly Reported Cruise Ship Accidents and Injuries
A cruise ship is packed with fun and excitement at every turn. When an accident occurs onboard, fun and turn into injuries and their resulting costs. Our Florida cruise ship accident lawyer represents clients injured in the following accidents:
- Coronavirus and other illnesses
- Cruise ships collisions
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Falls overboard
- Food poisoning
- Injuries from onboard activities
- On-shore excursion injuries
- Physical assault
- Food court and retail store falls
- Swimming pool accidents
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we consult medical and other experts who document your injuries and the physical, psychological, and financial toll they take on your life. We will do everything we can to prove your case and recover appropriate financial compensation.
How We Prove the Cause and Costs of Your Cruise Ship Injuries
To recover damages from your accident, we work hard to prove its cause and resulting costs. Our investigators will collect the following evidence:
- Statements from fellow cruisers
- Photos of the accident scene
- Medical records from the ship
- Ongoing medical records
- Testimonials from relevant experts
- Supporting photos and injuries
To prove the accident’s financial impact, we also collect your paycheck stubs and other proof of income, medical records, and proof of purchase for any damaged or destroyed property.
Leave evidence collection to us. Our team will handle it for you rather than interrupting your physical recovery by asking you to track down evidence. We also organize and submit your case file to the at-fault party and use it to fight for a settlement versus a trial.
Chalik & Chalik Cruise Ship Accidents Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
What it Means to Work With Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
Building an effective personal injury case means time, attention to detail, and dedication. When our law firm handles your case, we bring all of this plus familiarity with the law to your case. While you focus on getting better:
- Our partners, Jason and Debi, work directly with each client
- We provide personal attention and honest communication
- Our team will come to your location if necessary
- We were founded in 2003 and have two decades of experience
- We offer free consultations and strategy sessions
- We will evaluate your case and recommend the best course of action
We are also active in the community and work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only get paid if we win your case. If you do not recover compensation, you owe us no legal or attorney’s fees at all.
See What Satisfied Clients Say About Our Legal Service and Support
Our law firm works hard to provide every client we represent with personalized legal guidance in personal injury matters. In online reviews, our previous clients say:
- Jennifer Blanks: I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Chalik & Chalik! Everyone from the office was great…They were responsive, friendly, and helpful! I felt more calm during the whole process of my accident thanks to them…I’m very satisfied with the outcome of my case. Highly recommend!
- Eric Brown: Through the whole case from start to finish, they took care of all my needs. Making appointments for me and scheduling doctors’ visits… Debi and the team at Chalik and Chalik got the job done…They are a wonderful law firm.
Hear from additional clients on our testimonials page and learn more about how hard we go to bat for the victims of personal injury we represent.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Cruise Ship Accidents Lawyer today
Contact Our Case Review Team for Help With Your Cruise Ship Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured while on a cruise, the cruise ship company could be held responsible for your financial expenses and losses. Our Florida cruise ship accident lawyer will build a strong case and pursue the company and its insurer for compensation. Start fighting for compensation by contacting one of our Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers team members today.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269