Florida Wrongful Death Lawyer
Accidents occur every day. Unfortunately, some of these accidents are fatal. If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a Florida accident caused by another party’s negligent behavior, you can recover compensation for your losses. A Florida wrongful death lawyer can help.
We know that no amount of compensation can take away the pain you are feeling. However, a settlement or verdict can allow you the time you need to grieve without worrying about how you are going to pay your bills or make ends meet.
To learn more, call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for a free consultation: 855-529-0269.
Find wrongful death lawyers in Fort Lauderdale or if you may have a wrongful death case in Miami, go to our Miami wrongful death lawyer page. Find our Plantation wrongful death lawyer page if you live in Plantation, Florida.
We Can Help, Regardless of How Your Loved One’s Injuries Occurred
Any accident can cause serious or fatal injuries. Some of the most common we see in Florida include:
- Car accidents
- Truck wrecks
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle crashes
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Boating accidents
These are only a sampling of the types of cases we handle. We want to hear from you, regardless of how your loved one passed. Call 855-529-0269today to see how our Florida wrongful death lawyers can help you get the justice your loved one deserves.
Types of Compensation to Which You May Be Entitled
The types of compensation you can recover in a Florida wrongful death claim depend on several factors, such as the decedent’s age and your relationship with the decedent. However, common types of compensation available in a wrongful death claim include:
- Lost support and services (both from the time of injury until death and after death)
- Probable net income
- Replacement value of the decedent’s services
- Loss of companionship and protection (for a surviving spouse)
- Mental pain and suffering (for a surviving spouse)
- Loss of parental companionship, instruction, and guidance (for minor children)
A member of our team will help you determine the compensation to which you are entitled. Call today to learn more: 855-529-0269.
How Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Can Help with Your Case
Our team will handle every aspect of your case. We will manage all the following:
- Investigate your loved one’s accident to determine who is liable for your loved one’s death
- Gather the necessary evidence to prove liability
- Manage communication with the insurance company
- Protect you from the insurance company’s tactics to deny or devalue your claim
- Build a robust case to recover the compensation you deserve
- Negotiate with the insurance company
- File a lawsuit and represent you in court if the insurance company refuses to offer you the compensation you deserve
See how else we can help with your case. Call 855-529-0269 for a free consultation.
What Our Team Needs to Prove to Recover Compensation on Your Behalf
There are four criteria we must satisfy to recover compensation for your loved one’s death:
- The at-fault party had a duty of care to keep your loved one from undue harm (e.g., drivers must drive safely, doctors must provide good and accepted medical care to patients, etc.)
- The at-fault party breached that duty (e.g., a driver drove recklessly, a doctor failed to provide the necessary care, etc.)
- The at-fault party’s negligence caused your loved one’s death (e.g., a driver was driving recklessly and caused an accident that led to your loved one’s death, a doctor failed to diagnose your loved one’s cancer which then became untreatable)
- You sustained damages because of your loved one’s death (e.g., medical bills, mental anguish, loss of future wages and benefits, etc.)
Our team will gather all the necessary evidence to prove the criteria above.
Act Quickly or Risk Recovering Nothing
We know the last thing on your mind after the loss of your loved one is taking legal action. And we want you to take the time you need to grieve. However, we also want you to remember that Florida law limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit for wrongful death.
You only havetwo years to file a lawsuit to recover compensation. Act quickly, get in touch with us, and then let us handle your case from start to finish.
Get Help from a Florida Wrongful Death Lawyer Today: 855-529-0269
Our wrongful death lawyers can help you get justice for your loved one. And because we handle cases on a contingency fee basis, you do not pay us until we win compensation for you and your family.
Take the time you need to grieve the loss of your loved one. We will handle every aspect of your case, so you do not need to worry.
We handle cases all over Florida but have offices in all the following:
- Boca Raton
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers
- Pembroke Pines
- Vero Beach
- West Palm Beach