If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident in a Fort Lauderdale Dollar Tree, you could get financial coverage for medical expenses, lost income, and other damages. You could also seek compensation if your loved one passed away from a fall.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will fight for fair financial recovery.
Who Can Seek Compensation for a Fall at a Fort Lauderdale Dollar Tree?
You might be eligible to pursue compensation from a Fort Lauderdale Dollar Tree if:
- You suffered injuries from a fall in a Dollar Tree store, sidewalk, or parking lot.
- Your loved one suffered injuries in a Dollar Tree store, sidewalk, or parking lot, and their injuries prevent them from bringing their own legal action.
- Your loved one passed away from injuries suffered on Dollar Tree’s property.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can review your personal injury case and explain whether you have reason to take legal action. You may generally have reason to bring a lawsuit or insurance claim if you or your loved one suffer negligence. Our team can recognize when negligence has taken place. We generally prove negligence against owners of dangerous properties by:
- Establishing that the property owner—in this case, Dollar Tree—owed you a duty of care
- Proving that the property owner, or another liable party, breached their duty of care by exposing you to a slipping hazard
- Proving that the breach of duty of care caused you to slip
- Establishing the damages you’ve suffered because of the slip and fall accident at Dollar Tree
In making these arguments, we can use evidence of negligence and proof of your damages.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Dollar Tree Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Our Team Will Prove the Party At-Fault for Your Slip and Fall Damages
Dollar Tree might be responsible for your losses. Other individuals, such as the owner of the specific store where your injury happened, may also be at fault. Fault varies from case to case, and our team will review the facts of your case to identify all defendants.
Dollar Tree had a responsibility to remove all possible slipping hazards, including:
- Cracked flooring tiles
- Spills from liquids sold in the store
- Condensation from the store’s air conditioner
- Rain-related moisture
- Loose items on the floor
- Any other hazards that could cause a slip and fall accident
If Dollar Tree management or employees failed by exposing you to a slipping risk, Dollar Tree could be responsible for your damages.
Chalik & Chalik Dollar Tree Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
Possible Damages You Could Recover for Your Fall in Dollar Tree
Our attorneys will review your case to determine which damages entitle you to compensation. Having handled many slip and fall accident cases, we know that a fall can cause:
A Pause in Your Work
While you’re unable to work, you might lose income, performance bonuses, retirement contributions, productivity, and other benefits from your job. If you can return to work but still have symptoms of injury, then you might lose earning power.
A fall might require emergency care, hospitalization, surgery, multiple doctors visits, and other medical services. If you have long-term injury symptoms, you might need medical equipment, at-home care, and further medical services or equipment.
Pain and Suffering
Being injured can cause loss of physical and cognitive abilities, physical pain, emotional anguish, and other harm.
You might get compensation for all of these damages. If you have any other losses not listed here, our firm could determine their value and seek fair compensation for them.
Calculating damages and other aspects of your case can be complicated. Let a Dollar Tree accident lawyer from our team serving Fort Lauderdale handle these duties for you. Right now, your focus should be on slip and fall injury recovery.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Dollar Tree Lawyer today
The Services Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Can Provide You
We are a full-service law firm that aims to win for every client we represent. When we represent slip and fall accident victims, we generally:
Determine Who Is Responsible for Your Fall
In your case, the at-fault party may be Dollar Tree. Certain circumstances may mean that other parties are at-fault, either instead of Dollar Tree or in addition to Dollar Tree. We’ll figure it out.
Once we’ve determined who is at fault for your damages, we’ll identify the most appropriate way to seek compensation from them.
Collect Evidence That May Be Useful in Your Slip and Fall Case
Relevant evidence in your slip and fall case could include:
- Video footage that shows your fall
- Video footage or photographs of conditions that led to your fall
- Witness accounts of your fall, the conditions that caused your fall, or Dollar Tree’s negligent practices
- Expert testimony
- Reconstructions of your slip and fall accident
We’ll complete a complete investigation of your fall. As we come across relevant evidence, we’ll gather and preserve it to use in your case.
Handle the Daily Responsibilities of Your Case
We’ll have to make calls, draft paperwork, file the paperwork, and complete various other duties to complete a lawsuit or insurance claim. We’ll handle all communications for your case, too.
Pursue a Fair Settlement
Many civil cases settle. Dollar Tree or other defendants in your case may be willing to settle for a fair amount. If so, you won’t have to wait for a trial to conclude before receiving any financial recovery you deserve.
If we need to take your case to trial, we will. Everything we do will be in pursuit of your financial recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (954) 476-1000
Client Testimonials Show Why You Should Choose Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
Our clients often leave positive reviews after we’ve fought (and in many cases, won) for them:
- “Mr.Chalik was extremely responsive and professional. His office kept us well informed as things progressed. He showed true concern about the status of my wife’s recovery from her injury. I highly recommend his firm and feel very comfortable in suggesting them when asked for recommendations.” – Fred S., former client
- “I really can’t say enough great things about this Firm. Honest, ethical and great communicators.” – Charles P., former client
We have high expectations of ourselves, and we aren’t satisfied unless we win the recovery that victims of negligence—like you—deserve.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
Partners Jason and Debi Chalik work directly with each client. If we handle your slip and fall accident case against Dollar Tree, you’ll get the full support of our firm. You won’t have to worry about your case in Fort Lauderdale—we’ll do everything in our power to win for you while you rest and recover.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000