If you or a loved one suffered a slip and fall accident at a Bravo Supermarket in Fort Lauderdale, you can seek financial recovery. Your recoverable losses may include medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost income—as well as other damages.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers proudly represents fall victims in Broward County. A Fort Lauderdale Bravo Supermarket slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from our team will manage your case while you focus on your recovery.
Why Partner with Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers After a Slip and Fall?
Slip and fall accident victims often face immense stress, painful injuries, and confusion about what to do next. Yet, you can turn to Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for:
- A case evaluation and advice about pursuing compensation
- Advice about how you should proceed during this difficult time
- A clear plan for pursuing a settlement or judgment
- Legal representation and moral support
Personal commitment is a key part of our culture. Those who hire our firm for their slip and fall cases work directly with our partners, attorneys Jason and Debi Chalik. When you partner with us, you won’t feel like you’re working with a cold, impersonal law firm. Instead, you’ll feel as though you’re working with family.
We’ve Secured Millions for Injured Claimants Like Yourself
Our clients know that we deliver results. Our case results include:
- $22.1 million won for a client with a severe brain injury
- $6.5 million negotiated for a client whose life was forever changed by a negligent party’s actions
- $5 million negotiated for a client who suffered harm from a large corporation’s negligence
- $3 million won for another client injured by the negligence of a large corporation
There are no guarantees in personal injury cases, but Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can guarantee this: we will use all of our resources and willpower to pursue financial recovery.
As a firm with deep roots in Florida, we take injury cases in Fort Lauderdale personally. Let us fight for the settlement or judgment you deserve.
We Consistently Get Positive Feedback from Our Clients
Our clients appreciate the tenacity with which we fight for them. They also value our communication skills, compassion, and advocacy. Some client testimonials show:
- “Through the whole case from start to finish, they took care of all my needs. Making appointments for me and scheduling doctors’ visits. At this time I still hadn’t met Debi, but had talked to her on the phone. Everyone in the office was very nice and very supportive. It took almost three years, but Debi and the team at Chalik and Chalik got the job done. I gave them a big hug after everything was said and done.” – Eric Brown, former client
- “Mr. Chalik was extremely responsive and professional. His office kept us well informed as things progressed. He showed true concern about the status of my wife’s recovery from her injury. I highly recommend his firm and feel very comfortable in suggesting them when asked for recommendations.” – Fred Segal, former client
We consider every client we represent to be family. This approach will shine through in the way we handle your slip and fall case. A Fort Lauderdale Bravo Supermarket accident and injury lawyer from our team is ready to serve you.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Bravo Supermarket Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Recoverable Damages in a Slip and Fall Case Against Bravo Supermarket
Some recoverable losses in your slip and fall accident case may include:
All Fall-Related Medical Care
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that falls can cause severe medical problems, including but not limited to traumatic brain injuries and broken bones. Your own injuries may require:
- Emergency treatment
- Several visits with various physicians
- Medical equipment
- Other medical services, such as in-home assistance
You shouldn’t have to bear the financial burden of affording medical care. We’ll work to have Bravo Supermarket (or another liable party) cover all of your fall-related healthcare costs.
Various Non-Economic Damages
Non-economic damages account for the non-financial hardships of your fall, which may include:
- The pain of being injured
- Emotional anguish
- Loss of physical or cognitive abilities
- Lost quality of life
- Depression, anxiety, and other clinical conditions
We will seek compensation that reflects the impact of your injuries on your life.
If your fall prevents you from working, recoverable damages may include:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost productivity
- Missed opportunities for promotions, performance bonuses, and retirement contributions
- Loss of professional fulfillment
The degree of your professional damages may depend on how long you’re unable to work, whether you can return to the same job, and your ambitions.
These are just some damages that we seek in slip and fall accident cases. However, we’re prepared to seek coverage for any other losses that you experience.
Chalik & Chalik Bravo Supermarket Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
Services You Can Expect from Our Bravo Supermarket Slip and Fall Team
We do what our clients need us to, period. We will handle as much of your slip and fall case as we can, as we know you’ll be focused on recovery. While we want you to be a partner in all major case-related decisions, our team will do the heavy lifting.
We will fight for you by:
- Identifying every party that owes you compensation, which may include Bravo Supermarket
- Determining how much each party owes you
- Gathering evidence, witness accounts, and other resources to prove negligence
- Documenting your damages
- Completing all case-related communications
- Negotiating a settlement
- Going to trial, if necessary
Our primary role is to champion your rights. We will not let the other parties discredit your case or bully you into accepting a low settlement.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Bravo Supermarket Lawyer today
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for Your Free Consultation Today
Don’t wait to consider your legal options, as Florida’s statute of limitations restricts how long you have to file your case. A Fort Lauderdale Bravo Supermarket slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from our team is here to pursue what you need.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000