Many people in Florida enjoy their membership with Sam’s Club. These large stores provide a wide range of products for warehouse prices. They can also represent dangerous locations for customers if store owners do not quickly deal with potential hazards. Property owners who allow spills and other hazards to go unattended could be held responsible for slip and fall accidents in their store.
You could secure compensation for your medical expenses and other losses after a slip and fall injury. Find out more about how you can get the damages you deserve by contacting Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers. Our Florida Sam’s Club slip and fall accident and injury lawyer is ready to start working for you right now.
Steps to Take After a Sam’s Club Slip and Fall Accident
There are around 600 Sam’s Clubs operational right now around the country. These stores are part of a major business empire that is supported by powerful insurance companies and lawyers. For this reason, contacting a professional legal team is one of the first things you should do after a Sam’s Club slip and fall accident.
Your lawyer can handle all communication with insurance agents and Sam’s Club representatives. This is important, as these individuals can try to approach you directly to:
- Convince you to accept a subpar settlement offer.
- Get you to admit fault for the accident.
- Trick you into underrepresenting the extent of your injuries.
In addition to getting legal help, you should also seek immediate treatment for your injuries. Finally, ensure that you appropriately report your slip and fall accident and that you record as much of your accident’s scene as possible.
Find a Florida Sam’s Club Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Mistakes to Avoid After Getting Hurt in a Sam’s Club Slip and Fall Accident
Many people like to share with their friends and relatives after something happens in their lives, so they post photos and comments after getting hurt in an accident. Even if your social media account has privacy settings, the defendant’s insurance company will likely be able to access what you post. It is better to wait until after your case to go on social media.
You might assume that the insurance company is supposed to make you a fair offer for your injuries and losses, but that is not really their job. Insurance companies stay in business and make a profit by paying as little money as possible on claims.
This reality does not make them bad people. You simply need to get someone on your side, like our slip and fall accident attorney, to go to bat for you.
Chalik & Chalik Sam’s Club Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Common Results of Slip and Fall Accidents in Sam’s Club
Slip and fall accidents in Florida can result in serious injuries, especially among older individuals. Some of the most common injuries that we see after a slip and fall accident include:
- Sprains, fractures, and broken bones.
- Damage to ligaments and tendons, especially in arms.
- Neck, back, head, and spine injuries.
You could be entitled to compensation for the medical treatment you need to recover from these injuries if you had a slip and fall accident in a Sam’s Club. You could also seek damages for your:
- Lost wages at work while recovering.
- Lost earning potential for serious injuries.
- Pain and suffering.
Working with a Florida Sam’s Club slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers could help you get the compensation you deserve.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Sam’s Club Lawyer today
Securing Compensation with a Premises Liability Claim
Generally, you will be able to seek damages after a slip and fall accident by filing a premises liability claim. This claim will require your slip and fall lawyer to demonstrate that:
- Your accident was caused by a hazard in a Sam’s Club.
- The property owners knew that this hazard existed and did not remove it.
- Your accident led directly to your injuries.
- You now have damages because of your injuries.
You should be aware that Sam’s Club representatives may try to blame you for some portion of the accident. Florida can assign percentages of blame to different individuals involved in the accident, which can reduce your overall compensation.
Make sure you are ready to deal with all aspects of your legal case – including assertions that you caused the accident – by working with the team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers now.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
What Our Clients Say About Us in Google Reviews
You might check online reviews before checking out a new place to eat or shop, so why not find out what people say about law firms?
- “Mr. Chalik was extremely responsive and professional. His office kept us well informed as things progressed. He showed true concern about the status of my wife’s recovery from her injury. I highly recommend his firm and feel very comfortable in suggesting them when asked for recommendations.” Fred S.
- “Great law firm and excellent staff!!! Jason is an amazing attorney and I was beyond happy with my settlement! Suzy is a sweetheart!!! Highly recommended!!!!! Wouldn’t use any other law firm! If you want the best, use Chalik & Chalik!!!!!” Taylor H.
- “I had the best experience with Chalik & Chalik! Accidents are stressful enough so when you need an attorney to help you it’s great to have a team that helps make the whole process as stress free as possible. Jason and his team handled everything and kept me in the loop at all times. They fought hard for me and I am very happy with the results! Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful- Dell the paralegal on my case was amazing! She always kept in touch and answered any questions I had. Suzie the receptionist was always so cheerful and friendly every time I called! Jason and Debbie are highly competent and hardworking attorneys who I highly recommend!” Jennifer A.
- “I really can’t say enough great things about this Firm. Honest, ethical and great communicators. Dell, made me feel like family and answered all my questions numerous times. The experience that Jason and his team have is quite obvious. They kept me comprised about my case at all times. Very happy client!!” Charles P.
We have many 5-star Google reviews just like these. We work hard for our clients, and we appreciate their testimonials. Come find out what we can do for you in your Sam’s Club slip and fall accident claim.
Move Quickly After a Florida Sam’s Club Slip and Fall Accident
You will only be given two years to file a premises liability lawsuit in Florida, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Your lawyer can build your case more successfully if they have ample time to investigate your accident, speak with witnesses, and go over your options.
After the deadline to file a lawsuit expires, so do your legal rights to compensation for your injuries and other losses. The defendant and their insurance company will not have to pay you any money at that point. They will stop negotiating because they are off the hook. You could end up with a stack of medical bills you might have to pay out of pocket.
Jason and Debi Chalik can begin working for you now. We won’t push you off to a junior associate when you turn to Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for help. You will get to work directly with one of the partners in the law firm on your case. You also won’t have to worry about paying us any legal fees unless we can secure you the compensation you deserve after a Sam’s Club slip and fall accident.
Our Lawyers Can Help with Your Sam’s Club Slip and Fall Accident Case
Take charge of your future after a slip and fall accident by contacting Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers. You can reach our injury lawyers for slip and fall accidents at a Florida Sam’s Club by calling or completing our online contact form. Find out more about your legal options with a free consultation today. There is no obligation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269