If you or a loved one was injured in an Orlando-based airport, such as Orlando International Airport or Kissimmee Gateway Airport, you may have grounds to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Whether you’re a local Floridian or a visitor, you can work with an Orlando airport accident lawyer from Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to build your case and pursue compensation for your damages.
Our law firm represents clients throughout Florida in cities like Orlando. We offer the first consultation for free to discuss how your airport accident occurred, then help you strategize moving forward with your case based on your legal options.
Airport Accidents Can Fall Under Different Areas of Personal Injury Law
Airport accidents can involve different kinds of scenarios, such as:
- Automobile accidents at the Arrival and Departure lane areas, whether you were in a passenger vehicle, taxicab, Uber or Lyft vehicle, bus, or motorcycle
- Pedestrian accidents, which often occurs when people cross the traffic lanes at the Arrival and Departure areas to go to the parking lot or enter the airport only to then get hit by a vehicle driver who was not paying attention
- Construction accidents if parts of an airport was undergoing construction and debris fell on passersby or machinery equipment struck airport travelers
- Slip and fall accidents, which can occur because of a spill at the food court or a retail store inside the airport
- Escalator or elevator accidents, such as cases where someone fell down the escalator due to malfunctions in the machinery or where someone was stuck inside an elevator for an extended period of time
- Dog bite attacks, which might occur if someone’s pet animal was left uncaged and unleashed inside the airport and reacted aggressively to walking travelers
- Airport machinery and vehicle accidents, such as collisions with airport shuttle buses, trams, skyline trains, floor cleaners, etc.
- Accidents on the boarding bridge, which might occur due to improper terminal operations by an airline staff member
- Physical assaults from individuals inside the airport, whether they were an airport employee or traveler
There are even more scenarios not listed in this article that could qualify you for a personal injury claim or lawsuit. If you are unsure whether you have grounds to pursue financial compensation, our team members will listen to your case in a free consultation and go over what we can do to help you recover your damages.
Find a Orlando Airport Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (407) 420-9838
We Can Help You Demand Compensation for Your Airport Accident Damages
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we get clients who come with the same question: Can you sue an airport for accident injuries? Additionally, is an airline responsible for accidents in their terminals? In some case scenarios where victims suffer injuries and damages due to negligence, the answer is yes.
If your accident could have been prevented had the airport, an airline, or another liable party taken better precautions, you may be entitled to demand compensation for damages, such as:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of income
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
- Emotional distress
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damage
- Diminished quality of life
Other damages not listed here will be more specific to your personal circumstances, such as whether you missed going on a vacation because of your injuries and now would like to recover the costs of your flight, hotel, and preplanned activities. Other damages may be based on how your injuries affected your lifestyle or relationships, such as whether you now have to hire someone to perform caretaking services for you because of your injuries.
Our team will discuss your case to gauge how much compensation to pursue for your injuries when representing you.
Chalik & Chalik Airport Accidents Lawyer Near Me (407) 420-9838
An Orlando Airport Accident Lawyer from Our Firm Can Build Your Case
When you meet our team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we hope to make you feel secure in our legal care and representation. We work hard to serve our community so that they get the financial compensation they need when they’ve undergone tumultuous changes in their lives.
When you work with an Orlando airport accident attorney from our firm, we offer the following services to you:
- Case investigation, which involves getting a copy of the accident report, collecting evidence for your case, identifying liable parties, and confirming key facts of your case
- Administrative services, which involves filling out legal paperwork for your case, scheduling court hearing dates, filing legal motions when necessary, and keeping track of your case’s progress
- Communication services, which involve handling messages and phone calls with insurance representatives, legal attorneys, and court officials
- Legal representation, which can occur both in and out of court
- Legal counsel, which you can request at any point in your case to get advice on legal decisions (e.g., filing a lawsuit, accepting a settlement offer)
Our team will aim to negotiate a settlement deal for your case. However, we will prepare your claim or lawsuit for trial should that be the legal route you take. If you have additional questions about our services, our team representatives are available online and by phone.
We Go the Extra Step to Represent You Because We Care
In some cases, our clients may be too injured to visit one of our law offices. Don’t worry if that applies to you. Our injury attorneys in Orlando are willing to visit you in the hospital if need be to discuss your case.
We take this step because we understand our clients may be facing extreme circumstances when injured, which can take up a lot of time to build their cases. As such, we will manage your case for you so that you can focus on your physical and mental recovery instead.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Airport Accidents Lawyer today
Our Team Will File Your Orlando Airport Accident Lawsuit on Time
Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), the statute of limitations for all personal injury cases is generally two years from the date of the accident. Be mindful that the two-year filing window starts on the day your accident occurred and not the day you recover from your injuries, if at all.
While there are some exceptions that could extend the statutory window, as found in Florida Statutes § 95.051, you do not want to risk wasting any time to submit your case to the Florida courts, or you could lose your opportunity to pursue compensation. Any lawsuit filed after its statutory deadline is subject to dismissal.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Orlando, call (407) 420-9838
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to Work With Our Orlando Airport Accident Team
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, our legal team is dedicated to helping accident victims recover their losses. If you or a loved one was injured at Orlando International Airport or another Orlando-based airport, you may have grounds to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit against the airport or another liable party. An Orlando airport accident lawyer from our firm can represent your case and advocate for your legal right to financial compensation.
Feel free to check out some of our case results for previous clients. Our personal injury attorneys have a history of winning several multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we aim to secure compensation that is fair for your case. Call now to discuss your legal options in a free case review.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (407) 420-9838