If you suffered injuries at Miami Arena, also known as the Kaseya Center, you can hire a Miami personal injury lawyer from our firm to report the incident and file an injury claim. Although the owners and operators of the Kaseya Center should be responsible for any preventable accidents on their premises, you will have to fight for the maximum compensation you deserve. Rather than risking your health and well-being waging this fight, allow our team to help.
Our firm will review the circumstances of your accident, identify liable parties, and lead every step of your accident claim or lawsuit. Don’t wait to retain our firm for your case. We may face a filing deadline that is fast approaching.
Types of Miami Arena Accidents That May Lead You to File an Injury Claim
The Kaseya Center, located at 601 Biscayne Blvd., is a hot spot for all sorts of events in Miami. The arena hosts:
- Miami Heat basketball games
- Comedy shows
- Special events, such as speeches
- Local events
- Charitable events
If you or a loved one suffered accident injuries inside or outside of the Kaseya Center, you deserve justice for the harm you’ve experienced. These injuries can be minor or severe, such as a traumatic brain injury (TBI) or a spinal cord injury. We represent:
- Injured employees
- Patrons attending events at Miami Arena
- Individuals associated with acts performing at the arena
- Any other party who suffers an injury at the Kaseya Center
Wrongful Death Damages
Our Miami wrongful death lawyers also represent those who lose loved ones who suffer injuries at the Kaseya Center. If you are reeling from a loved one’s death and believe danger at Miami Arena is the cause, allow our firm to hold liable parties accountable for your unacceptable loss. Recoverable damages include funeral and burial expenses, medical costs, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Hazards That Can Make the Kaseya Center Dangerous
The Kaseya Center is a multilevel building with various lounges, plazas, and alcoves, and it takes a substantial effort to ensure the building’s safety. However, the owners of the Miami-based arena have substantial resources to employ staff and ensure the upkeep of the building.
There is no excuse to expose employees or visitors to safety hazards, which may include:
- Poor lighting
- Spills and leaks
- Slick flooring
- Areas without adequate handrails
- Burn hazards
- Negligent security (which can increase the risk of physical assaults)
- Unsafe food or beverages
- Falling items
- Sharp items that pose a risk of causing cuts or puncture injuries
If you suffered harm because of any hazard at the Kaseya Center, a Miami personal injury lawyer from our team will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Find a Personal Injury Lawyer,
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer to Handle My Claim Against Miami Arena?
Our firm represents clients with a range of injuries, from ailments that will heal to catastrophic injuries that cause lifelong symptoms. Whatever the details of your injuries are, you deserve to focus on healing right now.
You may hire a personal injury lawyer from our team because:
- You are overwhelmed and unsure of how to proceed: Many clients face circumstances they’ve never faced before. Our law firm provides support and reliable guidance, both in terms of your recovery and your case against Miami Arena ownership.
- You want to put your recovery above all: Those who want to recover as quickly and completely as possible focus their full attention on healing. If you try to handle your insurance claim or lawsuit, your health may suffer.
- You understand the value of a lawyer’s training and experience: Our team’s experience representing those injured at the Kaseya Center provides a road map for your case. While each case is unique, our familiarity with Florida’s premises liability laws could be beneficial to your case.
- You want our financial support for your case against the Kaseya Center: Our firm will pay all costs associated with your case. From expert fees to filing fees and the cost of transportation to case-related appointments, you have our total financial support. Our team will receive a fee only if we secure compensation for you.
If you hire our firm, we will be fully committed to securing the compensation you deserve.
What Damages Should I Receive Compensation After a Miami Arena Accident?
One of our most important duties will be assessing your damages, which may include:
- Pain and suffering (which can include psychological distress, emotional anguish, physical pain, and lost quality of life)
- Medical care expenses
- Mental anguish
- Mental health treatment expenses
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Any property damage expenses related to your accident at the Kaseya Center
We will demand compensation covering all your economic and non-economic damages.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's personal injury lawyers today
How Our Firm Will Pursue a Financial Settlement From the Kaseya Center
We may have multiple options for seeking the money you are entitled to, including:
- An insurance claim
- A personal injury lawsuit
We will review any insurance coverage you are entitled to, as the Kaseya Center’s ownership likely has robust insurance coverage. If necessary, we will sue liable parties and even take your case to trial if we do not settle.
Services to Expect From Your Miami Personal Injury Attorney
When you hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, you work directly with partners Jason and Debi Chalik. Our lead attorneys will guide every step of your case, including:
- Developing all case-related strategy
- The collection of evidence related to your accident at the Kaseya Center
- Documentation of your accident-related damages, which may lead us to consult your doctors and hire experts
- Settlement negotiations, which will be our chance to prove our value to you
- Trial if going to court is necessary to your case
Client service is another priority. Our South Florida firm will be in frequent contact throughout your case, and we encourage you to contact us anytime you have a question or concern or simply want an update.
For a free legal consultation call (855) 529-0269
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
The team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers has fought for victims of negligence in Miami since 2003. We have seen the Kaseya Center go through several name changes and renovations, and we have seen that accidents at the arena are an ever-present threat.
Allow our firm to fight for all the monetary compensation you deserve. Call today for your free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269