Owners and operators of Mobil gas stations in Fort Lauderdale are legally responsible for their properties. If you or a loved one fell and suffered injuries at a Mobil station in Broward County, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers could seek a financial recovery for you.
You may get compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, and other recoverable damages. A Fort Lauderdale Mobil gas station slip and fall accident injury lawyer from our personal injury firm will work personally with you, seeking a fairfinancial recovery.
Hazards That Mobil Station Owners and Operators Must Account For
Gas station operators must realize that:
- They operate a business that is prone to high foot traffic
- By its very nature, a Mobil station poses various slipping hazards
- It is the Mobil station owner’s responsibility to protect customers from foreseeable slipping hazards
From training staff to surveilling the premises and keeping safety resources on hand, Mobil gas station owners must take all precautions to prevent slip and fall accidents. A gas station poses several foreseeable hazards, including:
- Gasoline that leaks from the pump nozzle or that customers accidentally spray on the ground
- Rain puddles
- Puddles from outdoor ice machines, indoor coolers, liquid spills, and other sources
- Loose tile or other types of broken flooring
- Broken stairs
- Loose products on the floor
A Mobil gas station owner and their employees—who are extensions of the owner—should recognize a slipping hazard when they see it. If the owner or operator of a Mobil station should have recognized and removed the slipping hazard that caused you to fall, they may be liable for your damages.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Mobil Gas Station Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Possible Recoverable Damages in a Mobil Slip and Fall Accident Case
Jason and Debi Chalik handle slip and fall cases personally. We will have important conversations with you because we want to understand how you’re suffering. We can also work with your doctors to understand your injuries and how they’ve affected your life.
We will create a complete record of your damages, which may include:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explain that falls are associated with high medical costs. Your own medical costs may stem from emergency transportation, imaging services, hospitalization, doctors visits, rehabilitation, and other services. You may get complete coverage of your fall-related healthcare costs.
Being unable to work may cause you to lose income, bonuses, retirement contributions, and many other benefits.
Pain and Suffering
Clients often come to Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers because they’re suffering and are often in pain. Emotional anguish, depression, injury-related pain, traumatic memories, and lost quality of life are just a few examples of pain and suffering.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one passed away because of fall-related injuries, we could seek compensation for:
- Their pain and suffering, and your pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Medical costs
- Lost financial support
- Lost companionship and parental guidance (as applicable)
- Any other losses associated with your loved one’s wrongful death
We’ll determine their monetary cost if you have any other damages from your fall. Falls can result in deadly injuries, including traumatic brain injuries.
The gas station slip and fall accident lawyers at our firm know how to calculate cases accurately. This is important. Calculating your damages will determine how much compensation we seek from a liable Mobil station in Fort Lauderdale.
Chalik & Chalik Mobil Gas Station Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Will Fight for You in Fort Lauderdale?
You can absolutely trust that our team will give our all to your case. Because our partners will work personally with you, there is no doubt that your case will receive the attention it deserves. However, this personal representation isn’t the only reason to hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for your case in Fort Lauderdale.
We Will Lead Every Step of Your Slip and Fall Case Against a Mobil Station
ExxonMobil is a multinational corporation, and you can bet that they have legal resources to fight against your claim. Why not have your own attorneys who will present an impassioned, evidence-based case on your behalf?
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will ensure that you don’t have to worry about your case at all, as we will:
- Investigate your case
- Gather all evidence proving negligence
- Speak with witnesses, recording any useful accounts of negligence or of your fall
- Hire experts who could help your case
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Go to trial, if necessary
Having an attorney from our firm on your side will allow you to focus on recovery. These cases aren’t resolved overnight, and we’ll handle every aspect of your Florida slip and fall case until it’s complete.
Client Testimonials Show That Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Prioritize Clients
Law firms vary greatly in their level of care for clients. As our testimonials show, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will make your case the priority:
- “Working with Debi was a great and stress free experience. She is extremely caring. Her staff is amazing and very responsive. Truly grateful to have worked with Debi. I highly recommend Chalik and Chalik to anyone needing an attorney who will fight for you best they can.” – Jennifer Burgos, former client
- “I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Chalik & Chalik! Everyone from the office was great but I primarily spoke with Jason and Dell who were readily available to answer any questions I had. They were responsive, friendly, and helpful! I felt more calm during the whole process of my accident thanks to them! Jason is highly qualified and definitely knows what he’s doing! I’m very satisfied with the outcome of my case. Highly recommend!” – Jennifer Blanks, former client
Your slip and fall accident might leave you with pain and financial turmoil. We hope to provide a sense of calm and assurance during this difficult time.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Mobil Gas Station Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer today
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to Start Your Case in Fort Lauderdale Today
The first step in seeking justice is completing your free consultation. You can ask us questions, address concerns, and learn more about our firm. Following the call, we may begin work on your case.
A slip and fall accident and injury firm is ready to assist you—just pick up the phone. Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation about your case against Mobil gas stations in Fort Lauderdale.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000