Grocery store owners have a legal duty to ensure their property is in safe working order. If store management at a Stop & Shop in Florida failed to keep the premises safe and you got hurt, you could be entitled to compensation. Injuries from a slip and fall can dramatically alter your life, leaving you with medical bills, a reduced ability to earn income, and more.
The team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers is dedicated to helping you reduce the strain of an unexpected accident. A Florida slip and fall lawyer from our firm can help you file a personal injury claim to recover the damages you deserve. Contact us today for a free case evaluation to learn more about your rights and how we fight to protect them.
How Big of a Settlement Can a Florida Stop & Shop Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Get Me?
Slip and fall settlements vary, and the actual amount you recover will depend on your losses from the accident and the trajectory of negotiations in your case. We cannot provide you with any guarantees on the outcome of your injury claim. But we have helped clients recover hundreds of thousands of dollars after slip and fall accidents, depending on the type and severity of their injuries.
Ultimately, our team will work hard to get you the maximum compensation after reviewing the injuries you suffered, the expenses you’ve incurred, and the emotional hardships you’ve experienced. One of our slip and fall accident lawyers could help you recover damages for:
- Medical care
- Emergency services
- Doctor visits
- Physical rehabilitation
- Chiropractic services
- Prescription medication
- Transportation costs
- Lost ability to earn
- Lost income
- Reduced quality of life
- Physical impairment
- Emotional pain and suffering
Find a Florida Stop & Shop Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Cost of a Florida Stop & Shop Slip and Fall Attorney
There are never any upfront or out-of-pocket costs when you work with our accident lawyers. We serve our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we only expect payment if we win your case.
You won’t owe us a dime if our slip and fall injury team cannot recover damages for you. It’s just one of the many ways we get justice for the injured and ensure we can help as many people as possible.
Chalik & Chalik Stop & Shop Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
When Should I Speak to a Slip and Fall Lawyer About My Case?
It’s important to speak with a Stop & Shop grocery store slip and fall lawyer as soon as possible. Florida law generally sets the statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits at two years from the date of the incident, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a).
There may be an exception depending on the circumstances of your case. But without one, the court will likely dismiss your lawsuit if you file it after the statute of limitations runs out.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Stop & Shop Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer today
Our Family Fights for Yours When You Work With Our Personal Injury Firm
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers is a family-owned law firm, so our team understands the importance of being able to lean on family during challenging times. We know that you count on your loved ones for support, but they probably cannot provide the legal help you need.
Our Florida Stop & Shop slip and fall accident lawyers serving customers can protect your rights and help guard you against unfair insurance company practices. Adjusters handling your claim may attempt to avoid liability or underpay your damages, but working with our firm means our family is fighting for yours.
Here are some of the ways we do just that:
- Investigate – Determining the cause of your slip and fall accident and who is liable for it is the crux of your case. We may examine store surveillance video, review Stop & Shop safety policies and practices, and speak with witnesses who were at the scene, including Stop & Shop employees.
- Communicate – Businesses generally have insurance to cover any liabilities, which means if you file a claim after a slip and fall at the grocery store, the company will assign an adjuster to your case. Your injury lawyer will manage communications and the exchange of documents, so you don’t feel overwhelmed or pressured into making decisions that aren’t in your best interest.
- Calculate – The only way to ensure that you recover the money you deserve is to accurately value your damages. We will review your accident-related expenses, such as medical bills, along with the hardships the incident has brought to your life to make a fair assessment of what your case is worth. This amount should include both economic and non-economic damages.
- Negotiate – Getting you maximum compensation is our goal. That may mean rejecting inadequate settlement offers and pushing for compensation that fully covers your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
Our Florida Stop & Shop Slip and Fall Lawyers Can Handle Your Case No Matter the Cause
A Florida Stop & Shop slip and fall attorney can help you recover compensation in a variety of scenarios. Many fall accidents happen due to hazards or dangerous conditions on the property, which are often the result of negligence. If store management at Stop & Shop failed to keep the location clean and in good repair, causing you to suffer a fall, we can help.
Our personal injury team can assist you with claims involving unsafe conditions, such as:
- Wet or slick floors
- Objects left in the walkway
- Raised, broken, or uneven floor tiles or concrete surfaces
- Ill-placed cords
- Loose or missing railings
- Protruding objects
- Damaged or dangerous stairs
- Unsecured shopping carts
By no means is this a comprehensive list of the cases we take. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for a free consultation to learn if our firm can take on your personal injury claim.
Get Personal Attention from a Florida Stop & Shop Slip and Fall Lawyer at Chalik & Chalik
When you work with Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, our founding partners Jason and Debi Chalik will handle your case directly. We provide personal attention to every client, and we have a history of recovering millions for the injured in Florida.
If you need a Florida Stop & Shop slip and fall lawyer, don’t delay. Contact our team today for a free case review.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269