You can end up facing high medical expenses and other losses if you slip and fall in a HomeGoods store in Florida. Even worse, after your accident, representatives for HomeGoods may refuse to provide you with the compensation you need to recover.
That’s where the team at the Law Offices of Chalik & Chalik can step in. Our team of injury lawyers for slip and fall accidents at HomeGoods in Florida is here to stand up for you right now. Call us at (855) 529-0269 to find out how we can help you secure maximum compensation.
Risks Associated with HomeGoods Stores in Florida
The first HomeGoods store in the U.S. was opened in 1992. As of the year 2018, there were 716 HomeGoods operating around the country. In some cases, you can find a HomeGoods store sharing a building with a T.J. Maxx, creating a larger business. Any of these stores can include dangerous hazards, including:
- Spills in aisles caused by broken or leaking products
- Damaged flooring or areas with loose carpet
- Slick spots from rainwater tracked inside on stormy days
- Merchandise left in the aisles to become a tripping hazard
These are only examples of common causes for slip and fall accidents in HomeGoods stores. If you slipped and fell for any reason, you may need to get help from a slip and fall lawyer as quickly as possible.
Find a Florida HomeGoods Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Get Medical Help for Slip and Fall Injuries in Florida
You need to get medical treatment after a slip and fall accident at a HomeGoods store. Not only can immediate medical care to protect your physical well-being, but it can also help your lawyer demonstrate that your injuries were caused by your slip and fall accident. Make sure you seek treatment if you are dealing with:
- Neck, back, or spine injuries
- A concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Injuries to your arms, hands, elbows, or wrists
- Injuries to your ankle, foot, knee, or leg
These are only examples of the injuries you could sustain in a HomeGoods slip and fall accident. Ensure you visit a medical professional to handle any injuries. You should also reach out to a slip and fall lawyer to make certain that all of your medical care is properly recorded, so you can be fully compensated.
Chalik & Chalik HomeGoods Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Slip and Fall Accidents Can Be Handled by a Legal Professional
You may need to work with a slip and fall accident lawyer to increase your odds of getting full compensation for your injuries and other losses. A slip and fall lawyer can help you by:
- Making sure your slip and fall accident is properly documented.
- Handling all communication with insurance agents.
- Going over any settlement offers made by HomeGoods representatives.
- Working to file a premises liability claim.
Getting professional help on your side right away can improve your chances of getting the compensation you need to move forward with your life after an accident in a HomeGoods store.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's HomeGoods Lawyer today
Building a Premise Liability Claim for a HomeGoods Accident
If you slipped and fell in a HomeGoods store, you could be able to seek compensation for your losses by filing a premises liability claim. In order for your claim to be a success, your lawyer will need to investigate to show that:
- A hazard existed in the HomeGoods store.
- The property owners knew about the hazard.
- The property owners did not remove the hazard or warn people that it existed.
- The hazard caused you to slip and fall, leading to your injuries.
Here at the Law Offices of Chalik & Chalik, we’re ready to start working to investigate your claim. We can speak with witnesses, go over video surveillance, and dig through other reports. Jason and Debi Chalik are standing by now to work to get you compensation for your:
- Current and future medical expenses.
- Lost wages at work while you recover.
- Pain, suffering, and mental anguish.
We won’t accept payment for legal fees unless we can secure you the damages you deserve after a slip and fall accident in a HomeGoods store. Find out more about your exact legal options by reaching out to us for help today.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
Speak with a Lawyer Following a HomeGoods Slip and Fall Accident
The Law Offices of Chalik & Chalik can offer you the help you need after slipping and falling in a HomeGoods. You can get a free consultation from our injury lawyers for slip and fall accidents at HomeGoods in Florida today. Just fill out our online contact form, or call (855) 529-0269 to get started immediately.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269