If you fell and suffered injuries in a Wawa in Florida, you could get compensation for medical care, lost income, and other damages. Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can handle your case from start to finish. We have won for many accident victims. Our Florida Wawa slip and fall accident lawyers fight for the personal injury settlement you need.
Wawa May Be Responsible for Your Fall-Related Damages in Florida
When customers like you walk into Wawa, they can reasonably expect:
- That employees are monitoring the store and parking lot for slipping hazards
- That any existing slipping hazards will be marked with a sign, tape, or other type of notice
- That they can walk through the store without worrying about slipping on unforeseen hazards
Unfortunately, your fall means that Wawa may not have acted with proper care. As a result, parties affiliated with Wawa may be liable for your damages.
What Types of Hazards Is Wawa Responsible For?
Slipping hazards will emerge in a Wawa, and when they do, management must respond quickly and appropriately. Wawa may be responsible for any hazard that causes a visitor like you to slip and fall, including:
- Puddles from rain, whether they’re inside the store, in the interior walkway, or in the parking lot
- Rain-related moisture that visitors and employees track into the store
- Slick spots from spilled drinks or other spilled liquids
- Condensation or spilled liquid from slushie machines and other liquid-dispensing machines in the store
- Freshly-cleaned tile
- Leaked gas from Wawa’s pumps
- Broken floor tiles, which may become slippery when loose
Owners and operators of Florida Wawa stores must constantly look out for slipping hazards. Any business owes this duty of care to its customers and employees.
Find a Florida Wawa’s Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Fall-Related Damages That Wawa May Owe You Compensation For
When someone falls, their head, brain, bones, internal organs, and other body parts may be at risk. These sorts of injuries can cause lifelong symptoms, as Mayo Clinic explains, and may cause damages like:
Significant Healthcare Costs
Falls can require emergency medical care, surgery, a hospital stay, multiple doctors appointments, and other medical services. These services aren’t free, and the cost may cause great financial pressure. We want to ensure that accountable parties—Wawa or otherwise—cover these medical costs.
Lost Income (Which May Persist Until You Can Work Again)
Any time you miss from work will cause problems—lost wages, inability to earn bonuses and promotions, loss of employer-matched retirement benefits, and other issues. Liable parties should cover the financial cost of these damages.
Pain and Suffering
Any emotional anguish, lost sleep, traumatic memories, injury-related pain, or other suffering you experience may entitle you to compensation. After all, you would not have suffered these outcomes if someone did not cause your slip and fall accident.
The Loss of a Loved One
If injuries from a fall in Wawa caused your loved one’s passing, then you could secure a financial recovery. Your grief, loss of companionship, loss of parental guidance, funeral expenses, and lost financial support may be among your possible recoverable damages.
A slip and fall accident and injury lawyer will review every relevant detail of your Wawa injury case. Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will then fight for the recovery that your Florida family needs.
Chalik & Chalik Wawa’s Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Why Our Team To Lead Your Slip and Fall Case Against Wawa?
Our firm’s client testimonials quickly explain why our clients choose us, time and again, to handle their civil cases:
- “This office is outstanding. The employees here are so kind and professional. They all go way and beyond to assist their clients. But my favorite is Sylvia. I really enjoyed speaking with her. Keep up the great work everyone!!”– Rosalind Echevarria, client
- “Very clean office, professional staff, and the highest quality of service, because of Jason Chalik’s tenacity and fierceness in the courtroom I was awarded $250,000 for a slip & fall injury. Thanks Chalik & Chalik!!!!”– Jeffrey Howell, client
- “I really can’t say enough great things about this Firm. Honest, ethical and great communicators. Dell, made me feel like family and answered all my questions numerous times. The experience that Jason and his team have is quite obvious.” – Charles Palminteri, client
We provided each of these clients the personalized legal services our firm is known for. When we represent you in a slip and fall case against Wawa, you feel like family. Partners Jason and Debi Chalik will work directly with you, ensuring we meet all of your legal needs.
You Should Also Consider Our Case Results
When prospective clients ask what they should seek in an attorney, we tell them that results matter. Our firm has invested much time and effort in clients, and many of those hours have come at negotiating tables and in courtrooms. Our case victories include:
- A $22.1 million settlement: We negotiated and won this large settlement for a client who suffered a catastrophic brain injury
- A $6.5 million settlement: This client suffered a catastrophic injury, and we made sure that they received the compensation necessary for medical care and other damages
- A $5 million settlement: We negotiated for a client who suffered serious injuries, and deserved a substantial financial recovery for their losses
Once we determine how much compensation you deserve, we’ll pursue that amount.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Wawa’s Lawyer today
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Will Handle Your Case From Start to Finish
Being a nationwide brand, Wawa has the resources for a prolonged legal fight. However, this shouldn’t deter you from taking legal action—Chalik & Chalik is ready to fight for the compensation you deserve, regardless of how long the case might take.
We will seek the most efficient path to a financial recovery, and will do so by:
- Seeking the strongest available evidence: Evidence can be the bedrock of your slip and fall case against Wawa. We will search for video footage, witness accounts, and any other evidence that supports your claim.
- Hiring experts: Experts can be a persuasive asset in your case. We may hire experts to reconstruct your fall, testify, or serve other roles.
- Fighting for a fair settlement: We won’t be intimidated during settlement negotiations. We have ample knowledge from negotiating for slip and fall victims, and we’ll push to obtain the compensation you need.
- Going to trial: if we need to: If we need to go to trial, it is always an option. We’ll never be forced to accept an unfair settlement, as we know that trial is a possible avenue to a financial recovery.
You won’t have to worry about your case, it is safe in our hands.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for Your Free Consultation Today
Don’t wait to call, as we may have a limited window for filing your case under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). A Florida slip and fall lawyer from our team is ready to fight for you if you suffered an accident or injury in Wawa. Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269