You might visit a Staples in Florida to get office supplies for your business or to get your kids ready to go back to school in the fall. Trips to Staples generally have set goals, with visitors intent on getting in and out quickly, so they can get back to work.
A slip and fall accident can throw off your schedule, result in serious injuries, and leave you dealing with quickly mounting medical bills.
Fortunately, you may be entitled to compensation if you slipped and fell in a Staples.
The professionals at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you file a premises liability claim to get the compensation you deserve. Our Florida Staples Slip and Fall Accident and Injury Lawyer is here to start working on your claim now and help you handle all the legal challenges you’re facing.
Go Over the History of Staples Stores
Staples provides office supplies to individual customers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company operates around 1,220 stores across the continent of North America. It also operates 40 warehouses and fulfillment centers.
When Staples first opened in 1986, it provided office supplies to customers visiting the stores. Currently, Staples does a lot of work by selling office supplies to other businesses. In the year 2016, the company reported revenue of $20.217 billion.
Find a Florida Staples Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Hazards That Cause Staples Slip and Fall Accidents
A slip and fall accident can occur for many different reasons in Staples stores in Florida. However, there are some factors that make a slip and fall accident more likely. You
could be at a higher risk for falling if you are in an area with:
- Uneven flooring, loose tiles, or crooked rugs
- Poor lighting or broken handrails
- Wet floors from mopping or spills
- Products were strewn across the aisle
Areas like the entry and exit to the store are common locations for slip and fall accidents. Additionally, a significant number of people may slip and fall in the bathroom of a Staples store.
Chalik & Chalik Staples Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
How to Find a Lawyer for Your Staples Slip and Fall Injury Claim
Our client testimonials can give you an idea of what it is like working with our firm.
- “I had the best experience with Chalik & Chalik! Accidents are stressful enough so when you need an attorney to help you it’s great to have a team that helps make the whole process as stress free as possible…Jason and Debbie are highly competent and hardworking attorneys who I highly recommend!” Jennifer A.
- “Great law firm and excellent staff!!! Jason is an amazing attorney and I was beyond happy with my settlement! Suzy is a sweetheart!!! Highly recommended!!!!! Wouldn’t use any other law firm! If you want the best, use Chalik & Chalik!!!!!” Taylor H.
- “I worked directly with Sylvia Miranda. She was extremely Professional and kept me informed on my case. Process was quick and worked out great. I definitely recommend.” Amado D.
- “I have had interaction with Lorgia Carbonaro. She is professional, responsible, knows her field and over all gives you the confidence to know that your process is well handled. I trust this firm and trust their competence and reliance.” Jeanette G.
These are but a few examples of our many 5-star Google reviews.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Staples Lawyer today
Results of a Staples Slip and Fall Accident
Many people can recover from a slip and fall accident with little more than a bit of hurt pride and embarrassment. However, not all slip and fall accidents can be brushed off and ignored. These accidents can sometimes cause serious injuries, including:
- Injuries to the neck, spine, and back
- Injuries to the head and brain
- Broken bones, sprains, and fractures
You need to get immediate medical care if you were hurt in a slip and fall accident at a Staples. Getting prompt healthcare can make it easier for your slip and fall lawyer to prove that your injuries were a result of your accident. Also, your medical records will provide vital information we will need for your injury claim, like:
- The location of your injuries
- The severity of your injuries
- The objective medical tests that prove your injuries, like x-rays
- The medical procedures you had to undergo, like surgery, to treat your wounds
- Complications you experienced
- How much your medical treatment cost
- How well you healed and any impairment that remains from your injuries
If you get medical treatment right away, your injuries will likely heal better.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
You Can Easily Afford to Hire a Lawyer to Handle Your Staples Slip and Fall Accident Injury Claim
You do not have to be rich to get our help on your injury claim. Florida allows attorneys to take personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis rather than charging hourly fees to those clients. With a contingency fee, you do not pay us by the hour or pay any upfront legal fees.
Instead, we work the case without getting paid until the end. We receive a percentage of the jury award or settlement. We provide information about our contingency fees to our clients at the beginning of the case. We do not get paid unless you win.
Make Sure You Report Your Slip and Fall Accident
In addition to getting medical care for your injuries, you should inform a Staples employee that you slipped and fell before you leave the store. A store employee can file an incident report to ensure that your accident is properly documented.
This can make it more difficult for insurance agents to later claim that you were never actually in the store. Note that you can strengthen your chances of getting full compensation by taking a few other steps before you exit the Staples. You can:
- Get contact information from anyone who saw you fall
- Take pictures of your injuries and the place where you fell
Get Help with a Premises Liability Claim After a Slip and Fall Accident in Staples
Generally, you will need to file a premises liability claim to get the compensation you deserve after a Staples slip and fall accident. In order to successfully resolve this claim, Jason and Debi Chalik can personally work to:
- Investigate the scene of your accident
- Interview accident eyewitnesses
- Request access to video surveillance footage
We can also go over your medical records to make sure that all of your losses are properly reported. Let us negotiate with insurance agents for Staples to work towards a fair settlement offer. If insurance agents will not agree to a fair settlement, we can help you take your claim to court.
Speak with a Slip and Fall Lawyer After an Accident in Staples
The professionals at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers are here to help you after a slip and fall accident. We can work to get you maximum compensation starting right now. Just complete our online contact form to reach out to our injury lawyers for slip and fall accidents at Staples in Florida. Get the answers you need today with a free consultation. Call us today!
Our firm prides itself on being relatable to our clients and providing honest, personal representation. We care about our clients and treat them like family. We are active in the community, especially the Jewish community. If you want to get treated with respect and kindness, you have found the right law firm. We work tirelessly to get our clients the compensation they deserve to rebuild their lives.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269