If you or someone you love was injured on a cruise ship, you can recover your resulting expenses and losses with guidance and direction from our Miami cruise ship accident lawyer. We will review your case at no cost, and after listening to your version of events, determine the best course of action for recovering damages.
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we will explain Florida law and how it affects your case. We also clarify the cruise line’s responsibility to its passengers and your rights as an injured one. If the cruise company failed to live up to its responsibility in any way, our investigation will prove their negligence and we will fight hard to obtain the best possible financial outcome for you.
Financial Recovery for Cruise Ship Accident Victims
The injuries you sustain while cruising can have immediate and long-lasting financial implications. When our personal injury lawyer represents you, the damages they demand on your behalf can include:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Past, present, and future lost wages
- Loss of the ability to earn in the future
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Lasting disabilities or disfiguring injuries
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Ongoing emotional pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
Our case assessment team will create a carefully detailed list of your recoverable damages. To create a thorough list, we obtain your medical records and bills, written prognosis, and employment records. Our goal is to avoid having your case undervalued or underpaid.
The Personal Injury Statute of Limitations in Miami, FL
Florida Statutes § 95.11 determines the filing deadline of your case. It generally gives you two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. While complying with the filing deadline is mandatory, it can also be complicated for the following reasons:
- Florida’s personal injury statute of limitations recently changed from four years to two
- The filing deadline can fluctuate based on the injured party’s age and other factors
- The outcome of your accident can affect the applicable statutory clock
- Specific actions taken by the negligent party could affect the applicable statutory clock
Let our cruise ship accident attorney handle this for you. We will accurately interpret the filing deadline and work hard to comply with all notification and filing deadlines. This important step avoids the possible loss of your right to demand compensation from the negligent party.
Find a Miami Cruise Ship Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (305) 944-2035
Types of Cruise Ship Liability Cases
Cruise ships are huge places with a plethora of shops, facilities, dining rooms, staterooms, pools, decks, etc. The cruise line is responsible for keeping these areas safe for all passengers. You could have a personal injury case if the cruise line was negligent in causing your accident.
They could be accountable for premises liability if you were injured in a slip and fall or swimming pool accident. Potentially dangerous areas include:
- Food courts
- Pool decks
- Retail stores
Our cruise ship accident lawyer serving Miami will also demand compensation after the following types of accidents:
- Injuries while at port
- Onboard illnesses
- Drowning or near drowning
- Physical assault injuries
- Food poisoning
- Legionnaire’s disease
Review your case with a Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers team member. We will examine its merits and determine the cruise company’s potential liability.
How We Identify the Legal Components of Negligence
To prove the cruise company is responsible for compensating you, we collect evidence that proves their negligence, including:
- Follow-up and ongoing medical records
- Medical records from the ship’s doctor
- Photos of the onboard accident scene
- Statements from fellow cruise passengers
Every case is different, so we compile the specific evidence your case needs. We also present it to the cruise company and their insurance provider in an organized and timely fashion. We also use your evidence collection to steer your case toward a settlement versus a lengthy trial.
Chalik & Chalik Cruise Ship Accidents Lawyer Near Me (305) 944-2035
Put Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers’ Two Decades of Experience to Work for You
Hiring our law firm to represent you after a cruise ship accident means working with our partners directly. We do not offer cookie-cutter service. Instead, we provide personalized legal attention and honest communication to each client. To bolster and support your case, our team:
- Investigate all aspects of your accident
- Obtain your onboard incident reports
- Obtain medical records and bills
- Handle all case-related communication
- Consult maritime and other experts
- Clarify legal and insurance language
- Negotiate a favorable settlement
- Take your case to court, if needed
No one should have to forego legal support when they need it, so we accept your case on a contingency fee basis. We cover all the costs involved in investigating and preparing your case and are only compensated when you are.
Our History of Five-Star Reviews From Our Previous Clients
When clients we previously represented talk about our law firm, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Jennifer Blanks: I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Chalik & Chalik! Everyone from the office was great…They were responsive, friendly, and helpful…Jason is highly qualified and definitely knows what he’s doing! I’m very satisfied with the outcome of my case. Highly recommend!
- Eric Brown: Through the whole case from start to finish, they took care of all my needs. Making appointments for me and scheduling doctors’ visits…Chalik and Chalik got the job done…They are a wonderful law firm and if there is a next time, I won’t hesitate to call.
Learn more about our passionate pursuit of compensation for every client we represent by browsing our testimonials page, where you will find additional reviews from satisfied clients.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Cruise Ship Accidents Lawyer today
Get Your Free Cruise Ship Accident Case Review
If you or someone you love was injured while cruising, the cruise company could be responsible for compensating you. When our Miami cruise ship accident lawyer represents you, we take on every aspect of your case and fight on your behalf from start to finish.
Get started today by contacting our case review team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to find out how hard our family will fight for your family.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (305) 944-2035