After a collision with a FedEx truck, the at-fault party could owe you compensation for your physical, mental, and financial losses. Unfortunately, their insurance company will likely try to undermine your case and stand in the way of the money you deserve.
Do you need compensation but are not sure how to fight for it? A Miami FedEx truck accident lawyer from Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers is ready to guide your path. We work hard so our clients do not have to worry about anything except their recovery. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Truck Accident Compensation in Miami, Florida
A Miami truck accident could entitle you to various forms of compensation. Some types of compensation cover monetary losses associated with the accident, such as:
- Property damage, especially the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle
- Medical expenses, including any bills accrued for your medical care
- Loss of wages, or the salary and job benefits that you cannot earn until your injuries have healed enough for you to go back to work
- Loss of earning capacity, or the income you expect to lose in the future due to chronic injury symptoms
Other types of compensation are designed to cover physical and emotional injuries, such as:
- Pain and suffering, or the physical or emotional toll the accident has taken on you
- Impaired quality of life, especially if you can no longer perform the same activities or enjoy the same lifestyle you did before
- Disability, which can include the loss of any physical and/or intellectual capabilities you had prior to the accident
- Loss of consortium, particularly negative changes in your relationship with close relatives
Which types of compensation do you qualify for? You may already have a good idea of the answer, but only a personal injury attorney from our firm can tell you for sure.
Let our FedEx truck accident lawyers in Miami, FL do all the hard work for you, including:
- Determining which damages you qualify to collect
- Calculating the exact dollar amount you are eligible for
- Contacting the at-fault party’s insurance company and asking them to pay what you need—and not a penny less
Find a Miami FedEx Truck Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (305) 944-2035
Getting Justice After a FedEx Truck Accident
Previously, Florida residents had two years to file a personal injury accident case. However, new law under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) now gives you just two years to begin a lawsuit.
The team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers is well-acquainted with all laws, old and new, that could affect your ability to seek compensation. The sooner you make an appointment with us, the more time we have to:
- Investigate your accident and collect enough evidence to prove that the liable party owes you damages
- Decide the best way to handle your case (for instance, some cases are settled in pretrial negotiations, while others must go to court)
- Explain how the law works and what your legal options are, so we can help you make important decisions about your case’s future
- Fill out paperwork, respond to correspondence from other parties, and manage all other clerical tasks so you do not have to
- Speak to the liable party and their representatives on your behalf, so they get no chance to take advantage of you or skew your words in their favor
You can expect to work directly with our firm’s partners throughout your case. We strive to provide the most responsive, thoughtful service we can by:
- Giving you the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need at every phase of your lawsuit
- Visiting you in the hospital if you have not recovered enough to come to our office yet
- Offering free case evaluations to everyone who calls our office
- Offering sensitive, professional representation in your hour of need
Who to Sue After a Miami FedEx Truck Accident
If you were hit by a FedEx truck, there might be more parties involved than in a typical personal injury case. For example, you could find yourself dealing with the following:
- The truck driver
- The driver’s lawyer(s)
- FedEx’s lawyer(s)
- The driver’s insurance company
- Fed Ex’s insurance company
Having to manage so many parties could not only prolong your case, but it could also make it harder to determine who you should sue. Where does the driver’s responsibility end and FedEx’s begin? If both parties share responsibility, can you file suit against them both?
Our Miami FedEx truck accident lawyers can help you address questions like these and more. We can make sure that you hold the correct parties accountable—and that you ask them for an amount of financial compensation that adequately reflects the damage they caused through their carelessness.
Chalik & Chalik FedEx Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (305) 944-2035
Fatal Truck Accidents in Miami
Truck accidents come in many forms, including rollover accidents, underride accidents, head-on collisions, and more. Unfortunately, some truck accidents are fatal, especially for those who did not have the same level of protection a large truck offers.
Our FedEx truck accident attorneys in Miami, FL can help clients pursue wrongful death compensation after the senseless, avoidable death of a loved one. We do this by:
- Figuring out how much compensation you deserve for your own suffering and the suffering of your loved one
- Identifying the at-fault party and asking them to pay compensation promptly
- Taking care of all the legal work while you take the time you need to grieve and begin the process of recovering from the shock of your loved one’s passing
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, 322 people in Miami-Dade County died in traffic accidents in 2022 alone. If your loved one was a casualty of a FedEx truck accident, please accept our condolences and our sincere offer of legal assistance.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's FedEx Truck Accidents Lawyer today
Our Law Firm Fights Truck Accident Cases
How can Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers help with your case? By assigning one of our Miami FedEx truck accident lawyers to represent and advise you through every step of the legal process, so you can get the support and financial compensation you need. To get started, contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (305) 944-2035