Those who own and operate Dollar General stores in Fort Lauderdale must ensure the safety of visitors like you. When they don’t, falls happen, and victims (such as yourself) can pursue compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and other damages.
If you want help pursuing justice for your slip and fall accident, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can assist. A Fort Lauderdale Dollar General slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from our team can start building your case today.
When Is Dollar General Liable for a Slip and Fall Accident?
Dollar General may be liable if it contributed to your slip and fall accident in any way. Even if you are partially responsible for your fall, Dollar General could be legally responsible for:
- Failing to identify any slipping hazards on its premises
- Failing to adequately protect customers and employees from a slipping hazard that it was aware of
- Failing to train staff on best safety practices
- Installing flooring that reduced the risk of falls
- Failing to install anti-slip protections, like handrails or rugs, in its stores
- Failing to anticipate certain problems, such as rain being tracked into the store
If a slipping hazard caused your fall in a Dollar General store in Fort Lauderdale, we’ll determine if Dollar General is responsible. It very well could be.
What Is the Standard for Liability in Slip and Fall Accident Cases?
Negligence is generally the liability standard in cases like yours. We can prove Dollar General’s negligence by:
- Establishing that Dollar General owed you a duty of care
- Showing that Dollar General’s employees failed to honor their duty of care by exposing you to a slipping hazard
- Showing that an avoidable hazard caused your slip and fall
- Explaining the damages you’ve suffered because of your fall
Once we have the necessary facts, we will assert that because another party’s negligence caused you harm, you deserve damages.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Dollar General Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Why Should I Hire a Lawyer to Manage My Slip and Fall Accident Case?
Having an attorney manage your slip and fall accident case will afford you the time you need to recover from your injuries. If you try to handle your own lawsuit, you may compromise both your recovery efforts and your lawsuit; you may be spread too thin between each.
You should consider your options wisely when choosing an attorney. The team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers:
- Focuses on Florida and knows the legal landscape inside and out
- Has a proven track record of winning multi-million-dollar outcomes
- Supports clients through each stage of the financial recovery process
- Treats you like family––not another case number
Our team offers customized legal services that intend to advance your case.
Our Case Results Reflect Our History of Successful Outcomes
Since we started serving injured Floridians in 1995, we’ve secured these outcomes:
- $22.1 million for our client who suffered catastrophic injuries
- $3 million in a product liability case against Bridgestone and Ford
- $1 million after our client suffered harm in a rideshare accident
As you can see, we’ve previously pursued damages from million-dollar corporations, just like Dollar General. While these results may not speak to your own case’s outcome, we hope they give you confidence when partnering with us.
Client Testimonials Show How Much We Care for Our Clients
Our former clients explain how Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers has advocated for them:
- “Very customer focused, made sure my health and well being was their top priority” – Sherry Ross, former client
- “Handled my case quickly, everything I deserved I received, and the lawyers’ fee was great. They stayed in touch with me in a timely matter” – Sharlotte Kennedy, former client
- “Thank you very much for your time and results. I will definitely recommend you & your firm to anyone who wants to be treated professionally, courteously, and needs results. Hope all is well. Thank you!” – Dvir Weiss, former client
We know how much trust clients put in us, and we take that trust seriously.
Chalik & Chalik Dollar General Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
We’ll Seek Fair Coverage for All of Your Recoverable Damages in Fort Lauderdale
It’s our job to ensure you’re compensated fairly for your damages, which may include:
- The cost of medical care to diagnose and treat your injuries
- The cost of rehabilitation
- Income, bonuses, and other professional benefits you lost while injured
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling, medications, therapy, and other treatment for pain and suffering
If you have any other damages, we’ll include them in your case. Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can also represent you if your loved one passed away after a fall in Dollar General. Recoverable damages in a wrongful death case may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Pain and suffering (for both the decedent and their surviving loved ones)
- The cost of grief counseling and other treatments for trauma
- Final healthcare costs
We want to get justice for everything you’ve suffered.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Will Take Your Case Off of Your Hands
Our team will remove all worry about your case by handling every single step of the legal process. As you work on your recovery, our team will investigate your fall. We will gather evidence, contact witnesses, hire experts, calculate your damages, and engage in settlement negotiations.
Our goal is to secure the compensation you deserve, and we won’t rule out any path to that goal.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Dollar General Lawyer today
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for Your Free Consultation
You should consider getting legal help as soon as you can. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) generally allows you four years to file a personal injury case, while Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) generally allows you two years to file a wrongful death case. You don’t want your case’s deadline to expire––or you could lose the right to seek damages.
A Fort Lauderdale Dollar General slip and fall accident and injury lawyer from our firm is ready to start your case. Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today to explore your options.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000