A slip and fall accident can be serious for your health. You could face a long road to recovery and other major financial challenges as a result. If you slipped and fell at a Panera Bread store, you could have legal options.
Our Florida Panera bread slip and fall accident and injury lawyers can help you seek the compensation you need to heal. Our compassionate attorneys at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will stand up for you in the face of a negligent retail facility. You could recover the cost of your medical bills and more.
Do I Have a Valid Case Against Panera Bread After My Accident?
Ultimately, Panera Bread must maintain a safe retail store environment for customers. If they neglected this duty and allowed unsafe conditions to persist on their property, they could be held responsible for your injuries.
Many accident situations may give rise to a valid case, such as:
- Slipping on a wet floor
- Tripping on loose tiles, improperly installed door thresholds, or loose carpeting
- Tripping on hazards left on the floor, such as mop buckets
- Slipping or tripping on a poorly maintained sidewalk outside a Panera Bread store
It can be hard to determine if you have a valid case on your own. Our attorneys can tell you if you could bring a case against Panera Bread.
Find a Florida Panera Bread Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Our Attorneys Will Explain Your Legal Options After a Slip and Fall
If we determine that Panera Bread can be held liable for your injuries, we may file a civil lawsuit or seek an out-of-court settlement.
We take your case to trial with a civil lawsuit and present our evidence before a jury. At trial, you could be awarded damages to recover your losses. If the defendant agrees to a settlement, we could avoid the trial process and seek the compensation you need through negotiations.
A lawyer from our team can investigate your accident and injury, then tell you more about your options.
Chalik & Chalik Panera Bread Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Will Handle All the Tasks of an Injury Case
Our attorneys know how to hold a negligent retailer accountable for your accident and injury. We will deal with all the tasks involved in a settlement or lawsuit, including:
- Gathering evidence to prove your losses and Panera Bread’s liability
- Handling all conversations with third parties for you
- Filing a lawsuit and submitting paperwork
- Preparing your case for trial
- Cross-examining witnesses
- Negotiating a fair settlement
- Ensuring your rights are protected throughout your case
- Advising you on your legal options at each step
We’ll Deal With the Challenges of a Slip and Fall Case for You
As you may imagine, Panera Bread has a legal team ready to handle liability cases like yours. However, you don’t have to let that intimidate you. Our team will deal with all the challenges you may face in a case against Panera Bread, including:
- Claims that you were responsible for your own injuries (e.g., your shoewear or carelessness contributed to the fall)
- Claims that you were in an employee-only area when you fell
- Claims that your injuries are less serious than they are
- Unfair delays in the legal process
Our job is to ensure that you can seek justice and compensation. We’re ready to stand up for you.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Panera Bread Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer today
Compensation You Could Claim Through a Slip and Fall Accident Case
As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes, your slip and fall could result in a serious injury. With serious injuries can come serious bills.
Our team will work to pursue all the compensation you need to make a recovery for:
Your Medical Care Needs
You could recover the costs of:
- Emergency room care
- Doctors’ visits
- Chiropractic care
- Diagnostic tests
- Medical devices
- Physical therapy
Many other forms of medical care could have been necessary for your care. We will examine your medical records and learn about your prognosis to seek the compensation you deserve.
Your Income-Related Losses
If you have a serious injury, you might be out of work or have to reduce your hours. Our attorneys understand this and help you repair the financial losses you face.
You could recover compensation for:
- Lost income
- Missed tips, bonuses, and promotions
- Reduced earning capacity
Your Non-Economic Losses
These could include emotional or psychological hardships you face after an injury, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Reduced ability to enjoy life
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida, call (855) 529-0269
Why Work with Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for Your Florida Injury Case?
Our attorneys know how to take on tough cases and provide personalized attention to each case. Here are some reasons to work with us after your Panera Bread slip and fall accident:
- Our track record of results: We’ve stood up for victims of corporate negligence and secured results. We won $3 million for a defective tire case against Bridgestone and Ford, and we’ve won six-figure settlements for slip and fall accident victims.
- You can work with our partners: Our founding partners, Jason and Debi Chalik, take the time to work with you directly on your case. We treat our clients like family.
- Contingency-fee-based representation: You don’t have to pay anything upfront if you start a case with us. We only receive payment as a portion of your award or settlement. In other words, we only get paid if we win results for you.
Our goal is to make your legal process as smooth as possible – and seek the compensation you deserve.
Take Prompt Action to Meet the Statute of Limitations
In Florida, you have a limited time to act to meet the state’s deadline to file a lawsuit. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you have only four years to take legal action.
Meeting this deadline is important, as failing to do so can leave you without options for your compensation. Acting promptly also ensures that:
- You give your legal team time to build a strong case
- You have the chance to capture time-sensitive evidence, such as witness statements
Call Our Team to Get Started on Your Slip and Fall Accident and Injury Case
Our Florida attorneys are ready to help you. Contact our team today to learn how we can help you begin the path to recovery and seek justice from Panera Bread.
Call today for a free consultation at (855) 529-0269.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269