Lawyers Near Plantation General Hospital
Are you or someone you love receiving medical treatment at Plantation General Hospital? You or someone you love may have been the victim of a motor vehicle accident. Or you may have been injured due to the negligent behavior of a doctor or other medical professional.
Before communicating with a representative from an insurance company, call Chalik & Chalik. You are entitled to a free consultation, and you will not have to pay a fee unless you prevail in your lawsuit.
Plantation General Hospital is located at 401 NW 42nd Avenue, Plantation, FL 33317, which is 5.7 miles from our office at 10063 NW 1st Ct., Plantation, FL 33324.
Plantation General Hospital’s Safety Record
1. Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – worse than expected
2. Bloodstream infection following surgery – as expected
3. Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
4. Death following a serious complication after surgery – worse than expected
5. Death in procedures where mortality is very low – as expected
6. Deep blood clots in the lungs or legs following surgery – as expected
7. Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
8. Respiratory failure following surgery – worse than expected
Plantation General Hospital Reviews
Yelp users give this hospital 3 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 3 out of 5 stars