The weight and size of delivery trucks mean that accident victims may suffer serious injuries, medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages. If you or a loved one have become injured because of a truck accident in Plantation, the Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers team will fight for your total financial recovery.
A Plantation delivery truck lawyer from our firm will demand every dollar you are entitled to, all while protecting you from insurers and other liable parties.
What Do Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Offer That Other Firms Serving Plantation Don’t?
There is one rare value proposition that our firm offers, and that most other personal injury law firms serving Plantation don’t. When you hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, you know that partners Jason and Debi Chalik are personally leading your case.
When you hire a delivery truck accident lawyer from another firm, you may not know which attorney will handle your case. That means you also won’t know that attorney’s credentials, reputation, or personality. With Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, you get our very best attorneys.
Victims of delivery truck accidents in Plantation also choose our firm because:
- We take on the largest, most intimidating defendants: Whether the company associated with your accident is massive (UPS or FedEx, for example) or a local business, our attorneys will demand the compensation you deserve. The resources that a defendant has does not matter to us—we’ll fight for you.
- Our family will fight for your family: The family-oriented fabric of Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers extends to our clients. We show compassion, patience, and a personal touch that is rare among personal injury firms in Plantation.
- Truck accident cases are uniquely complex, and we’ve won many of them: Truck accident cases can involve multiple defendants, severe damages, and additional legal steps not required in other motor vehicle accident cases. Our team has proven its ability to win truck accident cases and we’ll put that experience to work for you.
- Our fee structure works in your favor: Our attorneys will handle the entirety of your case without any payment from you. If we get money for you, our firm will get a reasonable percentage. If we cannot secure you compensation, you won’t owe us a dime.
We embrace a culture of communication. From the moment you hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, your delivery truck accident lawyer will keep you updated regarding your case. We won’t stop advocating for you until we’ve secured the money you deserve in Plantation.
Client Testimonials for Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
Some client testimonials clearly display what it will be like to have a delivery truck accident lawyer from our firm represent you:
- “I would recommend Chalik and Chalik to anyone. My case was taken care of properly and settled efficiently in 6 months with a pretty decent amount. I’m happy that I found Chalik and Chalik and had an amazing case worker.” – Anthony Swanson
- “This office is outstanding. The employees here are so kind and professional. They all go way and beyond to assist their clients.” – Rosalind Echevarria
- “The entire process was incredibly simple. From the first time I called into their office, I felt comfortable with the process and the staff handling my case.” – Unnamed personal injury client
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes that truck accident victims often take the brunt of a collision. You should not risk your case with an unproven or uncaring law firm. Let the compassionate, capable partners at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers advocate for you.
Find a Plantation Delivery Truck Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (954) 472-7122
We’ll Seek Compensation to Cover All Your Delivery Truck Accident-Related Damages
By the very fact that trucks weigh far more than most passenger vehicles, you may have costly and long-lasting damages including:
- Pain and suffering – This can include any physical, psychological, and emotional pain (and related conditions) resulting from your accident
- Professional damages – Including lost income, lost earning power, and missed opportunities for promotions and bonuses
- Medical bills – For your accident-related injuries and rehabilitation
- Property damage – Including the cost of repairing your vehicle and replacing any personal property damaged during the collision
- Any other economic or non-economic damage associated with your accident – Every delivery truck accident victim has a unique slate of damages
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that, the more severe your injuries, the more costly your damages will typically be.
Chalik & Chalik Delivery Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (954) 472-7122
How the Team From Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Will Pursue Your Financial Recovery in Plantation
Our attorneys and paralegals will manage every step of your case in Plantation. We will listen intently to your account of the accident, then we will:
- Secure all available evidence: A liable trucking company may have useful evidence in its possession. We will file a letter of spoliation demanding that the company preserve that evidence.
- Document your damages: Your attorney will secure medical records, interview experts, get past payment records, and gather any other documentation that proves your damages.
- Deal with insurance companies: Insurance companies are an essential part of most truck accident cases but can be a threat to you. We’ll deal with all insurers while protecting your rights.
- Lead settlement negotiations: Attorneys Jason and Debi Chalik will be your representatives during settlement negotiations. We’ll aim to convince liable parties to pay for all your accident-related damages.
Our law firm has never backed down from a trial. If going to court is in your best interests, we’ll go to court. The mission is, and always will be, getting you the financial recovery that you’re entitled to.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Delivery Truck Accidents Lawyer today
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Plantation Delivery Truck Accident Lawyer
Our phone lines are open 24/7, and there are several reasons to hire a delivery truck accident lawyer from our Plantation team as soon as possible. We may face a deadline for filing your case, and we also want to secure evidence as quickly as we can.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today to complete your free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 472-7122