Catastrophic injuries, by definition, are severe and life-changing. You deserve compensation if your injury was caused by someone else’s negligent, reckless, or wrongful behavior.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers’ catastrophic injury attorneys will seek financial recovery for your medical bills, long-term care needs, pain and suffering, and more. Let us fight to ensure the person responsible for your injuries pays for your damages.
We Help Clients in Florida Seek Justice for Severe and Catastrophic Injuries
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers has decades of personal injury experience. We help clients in Florida seek compensation for damages arising from:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Slip and falls
- Boating accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Dangerous drugs
- Defective products
- Work injuries
We Focus on the Needs of Our Clients
Our winning strategy involves getting to know our clients so that we can tailor our representation to their needs. Our founders and partners, Jason and Debi Chalik, handle each case personally.
We know you have enough on your plate dealing with your injuries, so we want to make the process of seeking compensation as stress-free for you and your family as possible. Our team will:
- Investigate the cause of your injuries and determine who is liable
- Evaluate your losses and pursue fair compensation for your injuries and damages
- Prepare your insurance claims or lawsuits and file them before the statute of limitations expires
- Take care of case-related communications so you don’t have to deal with meetings, phone calls, and emails involving insurance agents and opposing legal counsel
- Negotiate for the most advantageous resolution possible
- Represent you at trial, if necessary
- Provide you with regular updates so you are never in the dark about the status of your case
We Charge Nothing Up Front
The last thing you need is an additional financial burden during this already challenging time. Our catastrophic injury lawyer in Hollywood, FL, can take your case on contingency, meaning you owe us nothing until we obtain compensation for you.
Find a Hollywood Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
We Can Recover Damages for Current and Ongoing Expenses
Catastrophic injuries cause long-term or permanent physical complications that interfere with day-to-day living. As a result, you may have significant medical bills and other ongoing expenses related to your accident, injuries, and treatment. In general, our catastrophic injury lawyers can pursue compensation for these damages:
- Medical damages. Our attorneys will seek reimbursement for your current medical bills and pursue compensation for your future treatment. We want you to have the resources to pay for surgeries, medical equipment, physical therapy, long-term nursing services, lifecare costs, and other necessary care for as long as you need it.
- Physical, mental, and emotional suffering. A catastrophic injury can rob you of your ability to achieve life goals, prohibit you from engaging in activities you used to enjoy, and alter your relationships with friends and loved ones. We can seek financial awards for these and other non-economic losses, including physical pain, disabling injuries, stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Lost earnings. You may have to take an extended leave, change jobs, or quit the workforce because of your injury. We can help you pursue your lost wages, bonuses, tips, benefits, and compensation for the loss of your future earning capacity.
- Various out-of-pocket expenses. We will review your case and determine if you qualify for other awards, including compensation for vehicle or personal property damages, household services, rental car fees, medical travel expenses, or medically necessary home/vehicle modifications.
Wrongful Death Damages
Our attorneys can also assist with a wrongful death case if your loved one suffered a fatal injury. According to Florida Statutes § 768.21, surviving family members can receive compensation for medical expenses, funeral and burial costs, lost income, and lost support and services. In addition, survivors may also secure awards for their pain and suffering.
We know that taking legal action can be difficult after a tragic loss. We are sorry for what you and your loved ones are going through and hope to take some of this burden off of your shoulders. We will take legal action on your behalf, so you deal with as little added stress as possible.
Do Not Wait Too Long To Pursue Compensation
Florida Statutes § 95.11 gives personal injury victims up to two years from the time of their accident to file a lawsuit. The statute of limitations also allows up to two years from your loved one’s passing to file a wrongful death case.
Make sure you do not let these deadlines expire. Doing so may leave you with no options for recovering your losses.
Chalik & Chalik Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Our Hollywood, FL, Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Will Pursue Responsible Parties
We believe those who hurt others with their negligent actions should pay for the harm they cause. Our catastrophic injury attorneys will help you build a robust case based on the four elements of negligence:
- Duty of care. We will show the at-fault party had an obligation to act in a reasonably safe manner (e.g., drive according to traffic laws or treat patients according to the accepted standards of care).
- Breach of duty. We will prove the liable party failed to uphold their duty of care.
- Causation. We will demonstrate that the liable party’s breach of duty was a direct cause of your injuries.
- Damages. Finally, we will prove that your injuries led to economic losses and pain and suffering.
To construct our case, we will collect evidence, which may include:
- Expert testimony
- Eyewitness statements
- Police reports
- Surveillance video
- Cell phone footage
- Medical records
- Photographs of your injuries
- Physical data from the scene of your accident
- Bills, paystubs, receipts, and other proof of losses
Will Your Case Settle?
We may be able to secure a settlement for your damages instead of taking your case to court. Most cases settle out of court, but each case is unique. Your lawyer may decide that litigating your case will be your best chance of recovering what you deserve.
Whatever your best options are for recovery, we will not back down until we resolve your case, even if that means going to trial.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Catastrophic Injury Lawyer today
Contact Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today
Contact us today to learn more about Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers and how our catastrophic injury lawyers in Hollywood, FL, can fight for you. A member of our team can answer your questions and get you started with a free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269