The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that birth injuries are common and can affect virtually any part of a child’s health. Both children and their parents can suffer when a birth injury occurs in Hialeah, and Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers represents families following birth injuries.
Our firm will seek justice for the harm your child endured. Financial recovery may cover medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages. A Hialeah birth injury lawyer from our firm can fight for justice for you and your child.
We Seek Justice for Birth Injuries Through a Financial Recovery
As personal injury attorneys, our firm knows financial recovery can help cover the costs associated with a birth injury. You are entitled to hold negligent parties accountable for the damages they have caused your family.
Financial recovery for a birth injury may cover:
- Pain and suffering: You and your child can be compensated for the pain and suffering you endured. In birth injury cases, we often see clients devastated by the harm that their child has suffered. We’ll recognize your pain and suffering, as well as the suffering that your child has experienced.
- Psychological counseling: If you need therapy, counseling, medications, or any other treatment to cope with your pain and suffering, we may get financial coverage for the treatment.
- Medical expenses: We may get coverage for the negligent care that led to your child’s injuries. We may also secure compensation for birth injury related care, such as surgery, intensive care, at-home care, hospitalization, or any other services your child requires.
- Other monetary losses: You deserve to focus on your child as they recover from a birth injury, but this may cost you income and other professional benefits. We’ll include these damages, which may involve lost income, lost promotions and bonuses, lost productivity, or any other monetary losses, in your case.
- Medical equipment, changes to your home, and long-term caregiving services: Depending on the nature of your child’s injury, you may need long-term medical equipment and services. You might need to make your home disability-friendly, hire a part-time or full-time caregiver, and take other steps to ensure your child’s safety and well-being. We can seek coverage for such expenses.
Birth injury lawsuits can help you get the compensation you need to help your child, whether it is treatment, equipment, or care that is needed.
Find a Hialeah Birth Injury Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Why Choose Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to Lead Your Birth Injury Case in Hialeah?
Partners Jason and Debi Chalik proudly represent Hialeah families who have suffered avoidable harm. Our firm understands how to handle birth injury cases to help children and parents who have suffered.
We know the laws and legal practices that will govern your case. We will be prepared to file and complete your case as efficiently as we can.
You may also hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers because:
- You will work directly with partners Jason and Debi Chalik.
- We will involve you in important decisions and keep you updated on your case status, but we will not overwhelm you with confusing legal terms.
- We are available to answer all your questions.
- We’ll work hard to make sure you receive a fair financial recovery.
Our firm’s core principles include client service and prompt communication. We want you to feel like family, as we know how trying a birth injury is. We’ll aim to make this an easier time for you, both financially and personally.
By hiring a Hialeah birth injury lawyer from our firm, you’ll have more time to focus on your child. We will lead every step of the legal process while you spend much-needed time with your family.
Client Testimonials for Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
No matter what type of case we handle, we want our clients to be completely satisfied with our representation. Based on our testimonials, our previous clients have had great things to say about our firm:
- “This office is outstanding. The employees here are so kind and professional. They all go way and beyond to assist their clients. But my favorite is Sylvia. I really enjoyed speaking with her. Keep up the great work everyone!!” – Rosalind Echevarria
- “I really can’t say enough great things about this Firm. Honest, ethical and great communicators. Dell, made me feel like family and answered all my questions numerous times. The experience that Jason and his team have is quite obvious. They kept me comprised about my case at all times. Very happy client!!” – Charles Palminteri
By keeping you updated on your case and fighting hard for your financial recovery, we’ll show you how much we value you.
Chalik & Chalik Birth Injury Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
We Will Provide the Legal Services You Need for Your Birth Injury Case in Hialeah
We generally assist birth injury clients by:
- Working with doctors and experts to understand your child’s injuries
- Identifying and determining the cost of all your and your child’s damages
- Forming and executing a legal strategy
- Obtaining evidence of negligence and documentation of your damages
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties
- Proceeding to court, if it is the right step for you
Each client has different needs. We will explain our legal approach to you, and keep you informed as your case evolves.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation Today
Birth injury cases can be difficult to handle. Leave the legal work to us while you focus on your family. A lawyer from our team is ready and willing to fight for you and your child, so let us lead your case in Hialeah.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation. We can help you seek justice.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269