UPS trucks occupy streets throughout America, and its drivers deliver packages daily in Fort Lauderdale. When United Parcel Service (UPS) drivers act dangerously, trucks fail, or other hazards lead to UPS truck accidents, victims deserve to get fair compensation for their damages.
A Fort Lauderdale UPS truck accident lawyer from Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will fight for your financial recovery. Our firm offers the rare opportunity to work directly with partners Jason and Debi Chalik. This ensures that your case receives the attention and resources you are worthy of.
Will UPS Be Liable for My Accident-Related Damages?
If a UPS employee caused your accident in Fort Lauderdale, the company may be liable for your damages. If the driver was a contractor, or parties other than UPS are liable for your accident, our lawyers will explain your legal options. We can handle any claim or lawsuit you pursue, whether or not UPS is the defendant.
Large Trucking Companies Like UPS Have Resources, But So Do We
UPS is a publicly-traded company with a multi-billion-dollar valuation. The company regularly deals with the consequences of its drivers’ negligence and will be prepared to contest your claim or lawsuit.
You should have your own legal counsel to hold UPS accountable. We expect a fight when dealing with defendants like UPS, and our entire team is game. You’ve come to the right firm if you want to get fair compensation for a UPS accident in Fort Lauderdale.
Find a Fort Lauderdale UPS Truck Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Why You Should Hire a UPS Truck Accident Lawyer From Chalik & Chalik in Fort Lauderdale
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers offers a unique legal experience from our competitors, and we think that’s a good thing. Clients who have hired their UPS truck accident lawyer from Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers did so because:
- Clients work directly with partners Debi and Jason Chalik: Ours is the rare firm that can guarantee you’ll work directly with a partner. We are selective in which cases we choose because we want to be certain you get the personal attention your case deserves.
- Our family fights for your family: It is our firm’s tagline, and it’s one that we take seriously. The impact of a UPS truck accident affects the victim but often affects their loved ones, too. We are a family-oriented firm that prides itself on helping other families in their times of need.
- We have a culture of communication: It is critical that you can reach your lawyer when you need them, and that your lawyer touches base often regarding your case. Our culture of communication sets Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers apart from other firms.
- Our case results: When you speak with our team about your case, ask about our case results. We’ll be glad to explain how we have helped other UPS truck accident victims get justice.
We make a personal commitment to our clients. This commitment means that, even when cases get tough, the truck accident lawyers from Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers continue fighting for the client’s financial recovery.
Our Former Clients Describe What Makes Chalik & Chalik More Than Just a Law Firm
From the start of your case, you’ll realize that Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers is a family. As a client, you’re part of that family, and it shows in the way we handle your case.
Our former clients describe the professional, compassionate, personalized way that our firm handled their cases:
- “Working with Debi was a great and stress free experience. She is extremely caring. Her staff is amazing and very responsive. Truly grateful to have worked with Debi. I highly recommend Chalik and Chalik to anyone needing an attorney who will fight for you best they can.” – Jennifer Burgos
- “I really can’t say enough great things about this firm. Honest, ethical and great communicators.” – Charles Palminteri
- “This office is outstanding. The employees here are so kind and professional. They all go way and beyond to assist their clients.” – Rosalind Echevarria
Your UPS truck accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL will show the same level of attention to your case.
Chalik & Chalik UPS Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
We Will Seek Fair Compensation for These UPS Accident-Related Damages in Fort Lauderdale
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains that large trucks have an abnormally great capacity to cause injury. UPS trucks, often loaded with heavy cargo, can cause catastrophic harm when the truck driver or other liable parties act negligently.
Our team will determine the cost of your UPS truck accident in Fort Lauderdale, which may include:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished earning power
- Lost income
- Damage to your vehicle and other property
- Temporary transportation expenses
This is a brief list of damages we have seen our clients suffer because of truck accidents. We will complete an exhaustive investigation of your damages, ensuring that we fight for the entire settlement you deserve.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's UPS Truck Accidents Lawyer today
Services Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Provide UPS Accident Victims in Fort Lauderdale
When you hire Chalik & Chalik as your UPS truck accident attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FL, we will:
- Secure evidence, including any evidence currently in UPS’ hands: We will act quickly to secure evidence from your UPS accident. We have an office in Fort Lauderdale, so we’re ideally positioned to document your accident.
- Calculate and document your damages: Our team will calculate the cost of your UPS accident, including both economic and non-economic damages.
- Fight for your settlement: Our attorneys take the gloves off before entering settlement negotiations. A tenacious approach may be necessary with a formidable opponent like UPS, and our attorneys always fight hard for our clients.
- Proceed to trial, if we need to: If we need to take your case to trial, we will.
Our team does it all so that our clients can focus on their health and well-being. This is our commitment to you.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (954) 476-1000
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About HIring a Fort Lauderdale UPS Truck Accident Attorney
Having a UPS truck accident attorney handle your case in Fort Lauderdale, FL may lift a weight off your shoulders. Our legal team will lead every step of your case, and we’ll continue fighting even if UPS (or another liable party) doesn’t offer a fair settlement.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000