If you or a loved one fell and suffered injuries in a Fort Lauderdale Publix, the grocery chain could be liable for your damages. You may not have to pay the cost of medical care, lost income, treatment for psychological counseling, or other fall-related damages.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers are prepared to fight for you. Whether we’re seeking compensation from Publix or another defendant, you will get our best effort in seeking a fair financial recovery.
Our Team Could Fight for You if You Suffered a Slip and Fall in Publix
Grocery stores like Publix supermarkets attract thousands of shoppers every day. As the most popular supermarket chain in Florida, with 833 stores and over 230,000 employees, Publix experiences high volumes of customers, which could cause employees to overlook the spills and other slippery obstacles that can cause customers to slip, trip, and fall.
Publix supermarkets have a responsibility to keep shoppers safe while in their stores. If you sustained an injury at a Publix store due to negligence, we could help.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Publix Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
While You Recover, We’ll Handle Your Entire Case Against Publix
Whether Publix or another defendant is liable for your losses, we’ll take the legal process out of your hands. You won’t have to worry about any part of your case, as we’ll handle:
- The initial investigation into your slip and fall accident at Publix: We’ll talk with witnesses, gather any useful video footage, photograph any clear hazards, and take other steps to document your accident (and prove liability).
- Communications: Whether we’re dealing with insurance companies, other attorneys, liable parties, or others with a stake in your case, we’ll conduct all communications on your behalf.
- Settlement negotiations: Settling is a viable option for many slip and fall accident victims. If Publix or another liable defendant offers an acceptable settlement, we might advise you to accept it.
- Trial: If trial becomes necessary in your case, we’ll make your case in court. Though trial is not common in civil cases, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers have trial experience—we know what we’re doing in the courtroom.
Our firm will defend your rights as if they were our own. Nobody will take advantage of you, talk you into an unfair settlement, or undermine your case while we represent you.
Chalik & Chalik Publix Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
What Sort of Injuries Have Publix Supermarket Shoppers Sustained?
Fortunately, most slip and trip accidents at supermarkets do not result in serious or life-altering injuries. However, occasionally serious injuries can occur as a result of slipping on spilled food, liquids, or cleaning supplies.
Additionally, slipping and tripping accidents can occur as a result of unsafe conditions that are either permanent, i.e., broken equipment, chairs, etc., or temporary, like wet/slippery floors or surfaces.
If you suffered a serious injury due to dangerous conditions in the store caused by negligence, you could have a case against Publix to seek compensation for your injury and assist in your recovery. The following are common types of injuries sustained as a result of slip and fall accidents:
If you have sustained these or similar serious injuries as a result of a slip and fall accident at a Publix store, you might be entitled to compensation that could include:
- Medical bills
- Wage loss
- Pain and suffering
- Potential future medical expenses
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Publix Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer today
What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident at Publix:
After suffering a slip and fall in Publix, remember the following:
- Seek immediate medical treatment for your injury.
- Do not sign anything from Publix store management or anybody representing them, including their lawyers or insurance company, until you have spoken with an attorney.
- Don’t take them on alone. Call our team and put one of our personal injury lawyers in your corner.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (954) 476-1000
Why Choose Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to Handle Your Case Against Publix?
Partners Jason and Debi Chalik handle cases personally, ensuring that you receive the full attention of our firm. Our firm’s culture is client-centered, and you will:
- Experience lawyers who actually listen to your needs and concerns
- Be able to reach our team whenever you need them
- Get the full financial support of our firm
- Experience personal legal representation, as we’ll know your name, remember your case details, and make you feel like a member of our family
With Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, you’ll have no doubt that we’re fighting for you. Just consider how some of our former clients describe their experience with our firm:
- “Mr.Chalik was extremely responsive and professional. His office kept us well informed as things progressed. He showed true concern about the status of my wife’s recovery from her injury. I highly recommend his firm and feel very comfortable in suggesting them when asked for recommendations.” – Fred S.
- “I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Chalik & Chalik! Everyone from the office was great but I primarily spoke with Jason and Dell who were readily available to answer any questions I had…” – Jennifer B.
We Have Successfully Litigated Against Publix
Florida Statutes § 768.0755 places a significant amount of the burden of proof on the accident victim to make a successful injury claim.
In spite of this, our team has successfully represented clients injured at Publix supermarket stores and secured compensation. These include a slip and fall case that garnered a $65,000 settlement for our client.
Put our resources and knowledge against Publix’s reputable legal team to work for you. If you have been injured, you could deserve compensation.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today to Discuss Your Case Against Publix
Having our firm handle your slip and fall accident case in Fort Lauderdale will allow you to focus on your recovery. Publix, or whoever else is liable for your damages, should pay fairly for the harm they’ve caused you. A lawyer from our team will seek to ensure that they do.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation. Be aware that you have a limited time to file a lawsuit under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000