Grocery stores throughout Fort Lauderdale must keep their premises free of slipping hazards. You may receive compensation if a grocery store caused your fall and resulting injuries.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers fights for victims of negligence in Fort Lauderdale. Our Fort Lauderdale grocery store slip and fall accident and injury lawyer will seek fair compensation for your damages. This may include medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other fall-related damages.
You Could Receive Compensation for Your Fall-Related Damages in Fort Lauderdale
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that falls often cause serious injuries, from broken bones to head and brain injuries. These kinds of injuries can cause losses like:
Pain and Suffering
Injuries cause pain, and pain causes suffering. In addition to the pain from any injuries you’ve suffered, your fall may lead to:
- Loss of physical abilities
- Psychological and emotional problems like depression
- Brain damage
- Lost quality of life
- Substance abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
Long-term injury symptoms can contribute to pain and suffering. Our team will work with you to learn how your fall has contributed to your pain and suffering. We’ll include this category of loss in your case for compensation.
When you fall in a supermarket in Fort Lauderdale, you may miss work for a short or long period. Any time missed from your job can be damaging, as it may cause:
- Loss of income
- Lost performance bonuses
- Lost opportunities to earn promotions
- Loss of status with your employer
If you eventually return to work, then your injuries may limit your professional capabilities. You may lose earning power if you must reduce your hours, change roles, or change occupations because of your injuries. All these losses may be recoverable.
Our team will seek coverage of all your fall-related healthcare expenses, including:
- Imaging to diagnose your injuries
- Emergency treatment
- Hospital costs
- At-home care
- Doctors’ appointments
- Any other medical expenses caused by your fall
Medical costs can quickly spiral out of hand, and we want to relieve your financial burden. Our team may have liable parties pay for all your fall-related damages, including healthcare costs.
A fall suffered in a Fort Lauderdale supermarket may prove fatal. If your loved one passes away or has already passed away, then we can file a wrongful death lawsuit for you. You may receive coverage for your loved one’s funeral, lost companionship, loss of your loved one’s future earnings, and other damages.
Your recovery may occupy much of your time. Let our Fort Lauderdale grocery store slip and fall accident and injury lawyer lead your legal case.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Grocery Store Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
Grocery Stores Are Liable for Their Premises – and May Be Responsible for Your Losses
Those who own and operate supermarkets have a responsibility known as a duty of care. This duty of care may require supermarket management to:
- Keep constant surveillance of the premises, which may allow them to discover slipping hazards when they arise
- Train staff on how to spot and remove slipping hazards as quickly as possible
- Fix loose flooring as soon as possible
- Put a barrier around any slipping hazards until the hazard can be repaired or removed
- Do everything in its power to protect customers and employees from slipping and falling
Whether you are shopping at Publix, Walmart, ALDI, or any other grocery store in Fort Lauderdale, you have a reasonable expectation of safety. If grocery store management has failed you, then Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will fight for justice on your behalf.
Chalik & Chalik Grocery Store Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
Why Should You Hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to Seek Compensation from the Liable Supermarket?
Florida § 768.0755 explains that there are benchmarks for proving a supermarket’s liability. You may want to hire a law firm with experience in premises liability cases to make your case for you—a law firm like Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers.
Reasons to let our firm handle your case include:
We Have Case Results
We believe that our record of strong case results proves to prospective clients: we can get the job done. Our case results include:
- A $22.1 million settlement for a client who suffered a catastrophic brain injury
- A $6.5 million settlement for another client with a catastrophic injury
- A $5 million settlement for another client who suffered injuries due to another party’s negligence
We have represented several slip and fall injury victims, obtaining $400,000 for a victim who suffered a spinal injury. This is just one example of our results in cases like yours.
Our Former Clients Endorse Us
Clients’ perceptions matter. We are proud that our former clients leave many positive reviews of our representation:
- “Mr. Chalik was extremely responsive and professional. His office kept us well informed as things progressed. He showed true concern about the status of my wife’s recovery from her injury. I highly recommend his firm and feel very comfortable in suggesting them when asked for recommendations.” – Fred Segal, former client
- “Through the whole case from start to finish, they took care of all my needs. Making appointments for me and scheduling doctors visits. At this time I still hadn’t met Debi, but had talked to her on the phone. Everyone in the office was very nice and very supportive.” – Eric Brown, former client
When you hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, you work with partners Jason and Debi Chalik. This kind of personal representation sets us apart from many other law firms.
We Will Handle Every Part of Your Broward County Case
Let us fight for you. Our team will complete every step in your case, from the initial investigation to the negotiation of a settlement. You can focus on your recovery as you deserve to. We will fight for your financial recovery.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Grocery Store Lawyer today
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Hiring one of our slip and fall accident and injury lawyers for your case in Fort Lauderdale could spare you time and stress. Our team knows how to take legal action against grocery stores, and we’ll take on liable parties in your case—no matter how much money or legal resources they have on their side.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation. You shouldn’t wait to call us, as we may have a short window for filing your case.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (954) 476-1000
Infographic: Understanding a Grocery Store’s Liability for Slip and Fall Accidents
Use the code below to embed and share the infographic on your own site or across the web.
<a target="_blank" href="https://www.chaliklaw.com/fort-lauderdale-fl/grocery-store-slip-and-fall-lawyer/"><img src="https://www.chaliklaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Chalik-Law-infographic-grocery-store-liability-800.png" alt="Understanding a Grocery Store's Liability for Slip and Fall Accidents - Infographic by Chalik and Chalik Injury Lawyers"/></a>
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000