Did You Suffer an Injury at Outback Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale?
Outback Steakhouse is a popular restaurant chain that has been implicated in several personal injury lawsuits in recent years. Outback has a responsibility to keep restaurant patrons safe while in their stores. If you sustained an injury at an Outback restaurant due to their negligence, we could help.
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers never backed down from multinational defendants like Outback Steakhouse’s parent company, Bloomin’ Brands. We will fight hard for the financial recovery you need.
Find a Fort Lauderdale Outback Steakhouse Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
What to Do After an Injury at Outback Steakhouse
If you sustain an injury from a slip and fall accident at an Outback Steakhouse restaurant, these should be your first steps:
- Seek immediate medical treatment for your injury.
- Do not sign anything from Outback restaurant management or anybody representing them, including their lawyers or insurance company, until you have spoken with an attorney.
- Don’t take them on alone. Call us and put our personal injury lawyers in your corner.
Chalik & Chalik Outback Steakhouse Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
Damages You Could Recover for a Slip and Fall Accident in Fort Lauderdale
We evaluate each client’s losses on a case-by-case basis. You have a unique story to tell, and that story may include:
- Substantial medical costs: Fall-related injuries can include brain injury, skull fracture, facial fractures, and other serious ailments. We’ll seek full coverage of your medical care, from your diagnosis to the final session of rehabilitation. If your medical care is ongoing, we’ll project what your future care needs will be.
- Severe pain and suffering: Falls don’t only cause physical injury, but psychological and emotional injury, too. Pain from injuries, emotional anguish, psychological trauma, lost quality of life, and other forms of pain and suffering may entitle you to compensation.
- Professional hardship: Fall-relatedinterruptions in your work may cause lost income, lost earning power, lost performance bonuses, and other professional hardship. Often, professional problems translate directly into financial losses.
- The loss of a loved one: If your loved one passes away from a fall at Outback Steakhouse, we’ll seek appropriate compensation. Recoverable damages could include funeral expenses, pain and suffering, lost financial support, and loss of consortium.
Outback Steakhouse management, or other liable parties, may be directly responsible for these damages. We will work to ensure that liable parties provide the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Outback Steakhouse Lawyer today
We Will Help You Seek Fair Compensation from Outback Steakhouse
Slip and fall accident cases in Florida can be complicated. As we handle your case, we may need to prove that Outback Steakhouse ownership and managers:
- Should have been reasonably aware of the hazard that caused you to slip
- Should have taken steps to protect you from the slipping hazard
- Were not aware of, or did not take reasonable steps to protect you from,the slipping hazard, and are therefore liable for your damages
We know what kinds of evidence are most compelling, what types of experts to hire, and how to make a comprehensive case for damages. Let Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers fight for you in a Florida slip and fall case by:
- Gathering evidence of negligence
- Filing your case and all related paperwork
- Collecting witness accounts
- Tying together all case elements into a single, comprehensive argument
- Completing settlement negotiations
- Going to trial, if necessary
Our goal is to get the financial recovery you need.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (954) 476-1000
Our Track Record of Success Should Instill Confidence in You
You have a reasonable right to know whether a law firm has the knowledge you seek. We have been fighting for clients since 1995. More importantly, our attorneys have results, including:
- A $22.1 million recovery for a client with a catastrophic brain injury
- A $6.5 million recovery for a client dealing with serious health issues caused by someone else’s negligence
- A $5 million recovery for another client with significant injuries
- A $3 million recovery obtained from multinational defendants, Bridgestone and Ford
What Sort of Injuries Have Outback Patrons Suffered in Slip and Falls?
Fortunately, most slip and trip accidents at restaurants do not result in serious or life-altering injuries. However, occasionally serious injuries can occur as a result of slipping on spilled food, liquids, or cleaning supplies.
Additionally, slipping and tripping accidents can occur as a result of unsafe conditions that are either permanent, i.e., broken equipment, chairs, etc., or temporary, like wet/slippery floors or surfaces.
If you suffered a serious injury due to dangerous conditions in the establishment caused by negligence, you could have a case against Outback Steakhouse to seek compensation for your injury and to assist in your recovery. The following are common types of injuries sustained as a result of slip and fall accidents:
- Fractured limbs
- Back/spinal injuries
- Brain injuries
- Hip/knee injuries
- Broken wrists or other joints
If you have sustained these or similar serious injuries as a result of a slip and fall accident at an Outback restaurant, you could be entitled to compensation.
We Have Successfully Litigated Against Outback Steakhouse
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers has successfully represented clients that were injured at Outback Steakhouse restaurants. We have secured compensation for related injuries. Put our resources against Outback’s legal team.
If you have been injured, you could have a claim for compensation to assist your recovery. Contact Chalik & Chalik Law Firm for a free consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000