Lawyers Near Broward Health Imperial Point
Are you or a close family member or friend being treated at Broward Health Imperial Point? You, a close family member, or friend may have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, or a slip and fall accident. Or your child may have suffered a birth injury.
Before communicating with someone from an insurance company, call Chalik & Chalik. You are entitled to a free consultation, and you will not have to pay a fee unless you are successful in your lawsuit.
Broward Health Imperial Point is located at 6401 N Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, which is 8.9 miles from our location at 721 SE 17th St., Fort. Lauderdale, FL 33316.
Broward Health Imperial Point’s Safety Record
1. Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – better than expected
2. Collapsed lung due to a procedure or surgery in or around the chest – as expected
3. Death in procedures where mortality is usually very low – as expected
4. Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
5. Foreign objects left in body during a surgery or procedure – 0 events
6. Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
7. Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – as expected
8. Respiratory failure following surgery – worse than expected
Broward Health Imperial Point’s Reviews
give this hospital 3 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 3.5 out of 5 stars