Drivers for the United Parcel Service (UPS) have the same responsibility that all motorists do—to exercise caution and avoid causing accidents. If a UPS driver or another liable party caused an accident that resulted in injury or the loss of a loved one, hire Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to seek the money you deserve.
With our firm, your Miami UPS truck accident lawyer will be either Jason or Debi Chalik, the partners of our legal team. This rare opportunity to work with the partners is what sets our firm apart, and we’re eager to fight for your financial recovery.
Recoverable Damages in a Miami UPS Truck Accident Case
You will not be the first UPS truck accident victim we have represented. Our prior experience has taught us to expect serious injuries when large trucks strike other vehicles or pedestrians.
Our team will evaluate every damage resulting from your accident in Miami, including:
- Medical expenses: A UPS truck accident victim in Miami may need emergency transport, emergency care, hospitalization, and a slew of other medical services. We will calculate the cost of your current and future medical needs.
- Professional damages: You may lose income, lose earning power, miss bonus and promotion opportunities, and suffer other professional damages. Long-term symptoms or disability may deprive you of income for the foreseeable future.
- Pain and suffering: A Miami UPS truck accident can cause physical pain, psychological distress, emotional anguish, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other types of pain and suffering. We will work with qualified mental health professionals to identify, diagnose, and value your pain and suffering.
- Property expenses: You should get total compensation for any vehicle repairs, phone replacement, or other accident-related property costs.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes that passenger vehicle occupants pay the most for truck drivers’ negligence. If you have damages other than those listed, our firm will identify, value, and seek fair compensation for them.
Find a Miami UPS Truck Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (305) 944-2035
There Are Several Strong Reasons to Hire Your Miami UPS Truck Accident Lawyer From Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
The first step is deciding that you need a UPS truck accident lawyer in Miami, FL. Many of our clients are focused on their recovery, overwhelmed by the claims and legal processes, and seeking an experienced lawyer to help. Those clients choose our firm specifically because:
- We’re located in the heart of Miami: Our office in Miami allows us to meet the needs of our UPS truck accident clients. Whether we need to visit an accident scene, meet with other lawyers, appear in court, or handle other local responsibilities, we’re perfectly positioned to do so.
- We treat clients like family: Few law firms are as family-oriented as Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers. We are literally family, and our dedicated support staff has been with our firm for more than two decades. When you become our client, you become part of the family. We do everything possible to win for our family members.
- Our partners manage cases directly: If you have not hired a personal injury lawyer before, you may not realize the significance of a partner handling your case directly. You will know exactly who is handling your case with Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, and it will be one of our firm’s founders. That’s a big deal and a big difference from the way that many law firms handle truck accident cases.
- We don’t back down from UPS or insurance companies: UPS rakes in tens of billions in revenues each year. You can be certain that UPS and its insurers contest every claim and lawsuit, and that it has capable attorneys on its side. You deserve capable, proven attorneys of your own to fight for your financial recovery—Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers fit the bill.
Our entire team will pull together to fight for the money you are entitled to.
Chalik & Chalik UPS Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (305) 944-2035
Legal Services You’ll Get From Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers’ Miami Team
Once we accept your case and complete your initial visit, Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers will lead the way. You will be able to rest and prioritize your recovery while our team:
- Identifies liable parties: UPS could be liable for your accident, especially if its employee or the company’s negligence caused your accident. However, we’ll complete a comprehensive investigation to determine who is financially liable for your damages.
- Gets evidence of negligence: We’ll secure any evidence that is relevant to your case. We’ll even file a letter of spoliation, if necessary, to preserve any evidence that is in the possession of UPS.
- Documents your damages: We use medical records, bills from medical providers, bills from auto repair shops, and other forms of documentation to prove clients’ damages. We may use testimony from various experts, including mental health professionals, to document both non-economic and economic damages.
- Sets a settlement target and negotiates with liable parties: Our firm will set a precise settlement target before entering negotiations. UPS or its insurers will likely try to pay less than you deserve. Our attorneys fight, though, and we’ll never settle for less money than you are entitled to.
- Takes your case to trial in Miami, if we need to: We prepare every case as if we’re going to trial. If liable parties won’t settle fairly, we’ll appeal to a jury to award you the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has successfully completed truck accident cases before. We intend to complete your case by securing the money you deserve.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's UPS Truck Accidents Lawyer today
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers—a Law Firm That’s Ready to Hold UPS Accountable—for Your Free Consultation
You must consider the value that a UPS truck accident attorney in Miami, FL can provide. From protecting your mental and physical health, to potentially getting the entire financial recovery you deserve, our firm can be a great asset to you.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation. Our firm will require you to pay zero upfront compensation, and we only get a fee if we win your case. We may face a deadline for filing your case, so call us as soon as possible.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (305) 944-2035