A collision with any type of vehicle can cause life-altering injuries and property damage. However, if the vehicle that hits you is as large and heavy as a FedEx truck loaded with packages, you could face even greater losses.
A Fort Lauderdale FedEx truck accident lawyer from our firm could help build a case against the at-fault party and recover the compensation you need to move on with your life. At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we are not afraid to face off against any liable party—even a powerful one like FedEx.
What to Expect From Our FedEx Truck Attorney
Before hiring one of our FedEx truck accident lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, FL, it’s natural to want to know what personal injury services we offer, how our firm operates, and how much your case might cost. Here are some of the ways that we help make navigating the legal system less stressful and more accessible for you:
- We can visit you in the hospital, so you do not have to wait until your discharge to start your case.
- We carefully investigate every client’s accident by collecting evidence from all available sources and using that evidence to build a convincing case. We also use this information to determine who should pay your damages and how much they may owe you.
- We handle all communications, so you never have to worry about confronting or responding to the at-fault party (or their representatives) by yourself. This includes phone calls, emails, texts, legal forms, and so on.
- Wondering if you should try to negotiate a pretrial settlement or go straight to trial? We can assess your situation and advise you on what to do—and then take action on your behalf.
- We can calculate and ask for the right amount of compensation. The insurance company will likely try to undervalue your case and offer less than you deserve, but we are here to protect your rights.
- We never charge clients an attorney’s fee until after they win their case. You do not have to worry about expenses unless and until the liable party puts compensation into your pocket.
Our FedEx truck accident attorneys in Fort Lauderdale, FL have one primary goal in mind: to make the legal process easier for people like you. If you would like to learn more about our firm, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation with us so we can answer whatever questions you have.
Find a Fort Lauderdale FedEx Truck Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (954) 476-1000
We Seek Fair Compensation for FedEx Truck Accident Clients
Every client has different needs. For example, some may have had to go to the hospital or stay home from work for several weeks. Others may have sustained damage to their vehicle as well as their mind and body.
Our law firm can fight for many different types and combinations of compensation. We want to make sure you get the right reimbursement to cover all of your losses, such as:
- Pain and suffering: If your accident and injuries caused any sort of physical and/or psychological pain, you could qualify for pain and suffering damages.
- Disability: For instance, a broken leg could leave you temporarily disabled, while a catastrophic spinal cord injury could leave you permanently disabled. Both types of disability warrant compensation.
- Scar tissue: Sometimes an injury leaves behind such extensive or painful scars that they affect the survivor for the rest of their life. These scars could increase the amount you recover from a lawsuit.
- Property damage: In truck accident cases, property damage usually refers to damage to a motor vehicle. However, if you lost anything else valuable in the crash (such as a cell phone), the at-fault party may have to reimburse you for those items as well.
- Medical expenses: You could be reimbursed for any medical treatment that your doctor deems necessary to your recovery, such as ambulance transportation, medications, physical therapy, home nursing, or even renovations to make your home more suitable for your disability.
- Loss of wages: Whether you missed a few days of work or will never be able to retain gainful employment again, the at-fault party should compensate you for any income that is rightfully yours.
Wrongful death benefits are also available to those who lost a loved one.
At Chalk & Chalik Injury Lawyers, you can work directly with our firm’s partners. We believe in providing hands-on, dedicated service to each and every client. A Fort Lauderdale FedEx truck accident lawyer from our office wants to help you fight for the damages you need and deserve.
Chalik & Chalik FedEx Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (954) 476-1000
Do Not Delay in Hiring a Fort Lauderdale Truck Accident Lawyer
According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), the statute of limitations in Florida—that is, the deadline by which you must file a personal injury case—was recently shortened to just two years. What does this mean for you? The most important consequences are:
- The legal system will not accept any case filed more than two years after the accident date (barring a few limited exceptions)
- You should act quickly to preserve your right to compensation by contacting our office as soon as you can
The time limit is the same for anyone who lost a loved one in a FedEx truck collision. Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) states that a plaintiff must begin a wrongful death case within two years.
Whether you suffered an injury yourself or are mourning the needless loss of someone you love, the team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers wants to help you get justice. Our attorneys are ready to work to make the liable party pay for what they have done to you and your family.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's FedEx Truck Accidents Lawyer today
After a FedEx Truck Accident, You Deserve Help
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we believe that all Florida residents should have access to reliable and honest legal representation whenever they need it. Contact our office today for a free consultation, so our Fort Lauderdale FedEx truck accident lawyers can see that justice is done in your case.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (954) 476-1000