If you or a loved one got hurt while visiting Hard Rock Stadium, you should immediately find a stadium employee who can call 911 or assist you in filing a report about the incident and injury. Thousands of people attend events at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens throughout the year. Whether they go to see a Miami Dolphins game, a Super Bowl matchup, or a concert by some of today’s biggest entertainers, they could get hurt while on the premises.
You should get a written copy of the stadium injury report and accept medical help if it is apparent that you need it. Tell first responders where you hurt yourself and allow them to administer aid. You should answer questions directly but avoid giving too much information that could make someone think you caused your injury. After your accident, a Miami personal injury lawyer can review your legal options with you if you think the stadium acted negligently and caused your accident.
When Is a Stadium Responsible for Your Injuries?
When guests buy a ticket to enter Hard Rock Stadium, they “knowingly and voluntarily” assume the risks, hazards, and dangers of the event and related events. This includes the risk of injury, according to its Hard Rock Stadium Ticketback Terms. Guests should be aware of these terms and understand them upon entering the venue.
However, all stadium parks have safety protocols in place. They must legally make every effort to prevent or eliminate any dangerous conditions on the grounds when hosting guests. This includes warning guests about any unseen dangers or assessing situations to guard against potential dangers. If an injured stadium-goer can prove the venue acted negligently, they can prevail in their case for damages.
Proving Negligence If Hard Rock Stadium Caused Your Accident
To prove negligence, a plaintiff must show the following occurred:
- The stadium owed the injured guests a duty of care to keep them safe during their visit.
- The stadium breached its duty of care when a dangerous or unsafe condition existed on the premises.
- The stadium knew about or should have reasonably known about the dangerous or unsafe condition and failed to take action to fix it or remove it.
- The dangerous or unsafe condition injured the guest, and as a result, they incurred quantifiable damages.
If all four elements are present in a case, injured parties can take legal action against the stadium.
Find a Personal Injury Lawyer,
Near Me (855) 529-0269
How a Lawyer Can Lead Your Injury Lawsuit Against Hard Rock Stadium
If you hire an attorney to protect your legal rights in a case against Hard Rock Stadium, they will set out to prove how the stadium is liable for your injuries and damages. They will review the elements of negligence and determine:
- How the stadium’s actions or inactions demonstrated negligence
- How the stadium’s negligence caused the accident and your injuries or losses
Your attorney can handle your entire case for you while you recover from your injuries. They can:
- Talk with you about the incident in Hard Rock Stadium
- Investigate to determine what happened and identify all liable parties (in addition to the stadium, a third party, such as a contractor or manufacturer, may owe you damages)
- Collect evidence that supports your case (e.g., the written incident report from the stadium, your medical records and physician’s notes, eyewitness testimony, available video surveillance, photos, etc.)
- Assign a monetary value to your case after assessing your economic and non-economic damages
- Manage negotiation talks for a fair settlement
- Ensure you don’t settle for a low settlement offer
- Prepare and file a civil lawsuit within the statute of limitations in your state (In Florida, injured parties have two years to take legal action in civil court per Florida Statutes § 95.11)
- Represent you at trial if necessary
The sooner you reach out to an attorney, the better. They can start on your case promptly, determine the damages you could recover, and explain how much you could demand from the liable parties in your case.
Recoverable Damages in a Hard Rock Stadium Personal Injury Case
Your recoverable damages in a Hard Rock Stadium case could include:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation therapy expenses
- Loss of income
- Reduced or lost earning capacity
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Impaired quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Your attorney will confirm what losses you can pursue and ensure you have documentation to prove each one.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's personal injury lawyers today
Hard Rock Stadium Guests Can File an Injury Claim for Various Types of Accidents
Public events in a stadium or any venue come with some risks. Everyone should be careful while moving about the premises and look out for themselves and others. Still, injuries can occur from the following:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Defective equipment accidents (e.g., seating that collapsed when holding a person)
- Pushing and crowding accidents
- Overcrowding accidents
- Sporting injuries (e.g., such as being hit by a thrown object)
- Elevator accidents
- Stairwell accidents
- Weather-related accidents
- Disorderly fan behavior accidents
Types of Injuries that Could Entitle You to a Settlement
Any kind of accident can cause injuries that require guests to get medical care, such as:
- Cuts, burns, bruises
- Concussions and other head trauma
- Broken bones
- Sprains, strains, and other soft tissue injuries
- Catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries
Even if you don’t accept medical treatment on-site at Hard Rock Stadium, you should see a doctor soon after the accident. Getting prompt healthcare serves a few purposes. It allows you to directly link the accident to your injuries. It also ensures you start receiving the necessary treatment for maximum medical improvement (MMI).
You will have a record of your injuries and medical appointments to show you did your part to improve your health. Complete all medical treatment as directed and document every step of your program.
For a free legal consultation call (855) 529-0269
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers: We Can Lead Your Hard Rock Stadium Injury Case
If your visit to Hard Rock Stadium ended in an injury caused by the stadium’s negligence, you could review your options with our legal team today. We can advise you and determine if you can pursue a case for damages, such as your medical bills and income you lost while recovering.
Call Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We take personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis, so there’s no need to worry about affording an attorney upfront. We will work toward recovering financial compensation for you with no upfront fees or costs.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269