Were you or someone you love injured in a car wreck, slip and fall, or other accident caused by negligence? If someone else’s actions caused your current condition, you could have the basis of a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit. At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, a Fort Myers catastrophic injury lawyer from our team can work to collect evidence and documentation that proves your case and demonstrates its financial value.
We’ll aim to build a case file that helps you recover the costs of your medical care, income losses, and pain and suffering. We will also accurately assign financial liability, handle the negotiation process, and represent you in court if needed.
Catastrophic Personal Injury Practice Areas in Fort Myers
Understanding the nature of your injuries can help us identify the at-fault party and catalog the cause of your injuries. It also helps us understand the evidence we need to prove your right to recover damages.
Our Fort Myers personal injury practice areas include:
- Birth injuries
- Auto accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Construction accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice cases
- Wrongful death cases
We offer every new client a free review of their catastrophic injury case. It allows us to listen to the details of your case and determine its merits. It also gives us a chance to start developing a strategy for pursuing financial compensation.
We Fight for Clients Facing Various Catastrophic Injuries
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we believe in all-around client service that ensures you get the best medical care to optimize your recovery. We will also carefully document your injuries and monitor your recovery. Catastrophic injuries we help clients recover from both financially and physically may include:
- Severe burns
- Broken bones
- Brain damage
- Organ damage or loss
- Full or partial paralysis
- Birth or pregnancy complications
We will compile, read, and review your medical, therapy, and rehab records. We’ll ensure your evidence files include these items from every physician and facility where you received treatment. We will also calculate your current and ongoing costs and include them in your list of damages.
Find a Fort Myers Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Near Me (239) 360-3029
Negligence Causing a Catastrophic Injury May Entitle You to Financial Compensation
Our law firm is passionate about recovering damages from the negligent party who caused your injuries. The person or entity that caused your accident may be responsible for the following damages:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of income
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We may also help you recover a range of wrongful death damages if a family member was fatally injured. While courts rarely award punitive damages, we can also identify if your case may qualify.
To establish your right to pursue compensation, we will aim to prove that the at-fault party owed you a duty of care, failed to provide it, caused your accident and injuries, and caused your financial damages.
Florida Law Dictates Your Financial Recovery Timeline
Recovering damages after a life-changing accident can take weeks or months. While you focus on your physical recovery, we will work on your case. To ensure the option of going to court remains if we cannot settle, we will work to build a case before the statute of limitations expires.
- You generally have four years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- You generally have two years from the date of your loved one’s death to file a wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
- You generally have two years from the date of the error or its discovery to file your medical malpractice lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(b)
- You generally have two years from the date of nursing home abuse or its discovery to file your lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 400.0236
A Fort Myers catastrophic injury lawyer from our team will not allow the statute of limitations to pass without taking appropriate action. We will also ensure your right to compensation is not at risk of being dismissed.
Chalik & Chalik Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me (239) 360-3029
Let a Fort Myers Catastrophic Injury Attorney Build Your Case
When we manage your case, we handle every detail, big and small, and ensure your case gets the attention it needs. To build a compelling case for you, our team can:
- Read and review your accident report
- Launch an independent investigation
- Collect evidence that supports your case
- Identify and interview accident witnesses
- Consult supporting expert witnesses
We will leave no stone unturned when building your case. Our catastrophic injury lawyers serving clients in Fort Myers will ensure you get the legal service and support you need on a contingency-fee basis. Our fee structure means you pay nothing unless and until we recover financial compensation for you.
See What Previous Personal Injury Clients Say About Us
The following recommendations from previous personal injury clients attest to our commitment to an outstanding client service experience:
- Frank Espinal: “I have to admit that the staff at Chalik and Chalik far exceeded my expectations. They are so courteous and attentive it is almost surprising…I would urge anyone who reads this to look them up for all your legal needs. You will not be disappointed.”
- Taylor Howell: “Great law firm and excellent staff!!! Jason is an amazing attorney, and I was beyond happy with my settlement! Suzy is a sweetheart!!! Highly recommended!!!!! Wouldn’t use any other law firm! If you want the best, use Chalik & Chalik!!!!!”
Every client we represent is a priority for our team. When a Fort Myers catastrophic injury lawyer from our team represents you, they will ensure you get the same focused attention as every client we have represented in the past.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Catastrophic Injury Lawyer today
Call Today for Your Free Catastrophic Injury Case Consultation
Has a catastrophic injury changed your life or the life of someone you love in Fort Myers? If so, our personal injury law firm can help you seek the financial compensation you need to start putting your life back together.
Contact our consultation team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers to get a free review of your catastrophic injury case today.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (239) 360-3029