In the state of Florida, a catastrophic injury is a severe injury and one that likely causes a permanent change to your life or lifestyle. Your injury may require extensive medical treatments and ongoing care. You may also lose wages and find your earning capacity altered. If your catastrophic injury was due to the actions or negligence of another, your compensation should account for all of these and other losses related to your injury.
Our catastrophic injury lawyers in St. Petersburg, Florida, are dedicated to fighting for you. The personal injury partners at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers focus on your needs and rights and will personally work with you toward a fair and just outcome.
Helping You Pursue Compensation for a Catastrophic Injury
Our catastrophic injury lawyers will gather the facts of the incident leading to your injury, including those related to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, and outline a potential path forward for your damages claim. We will help you seek full compensation that could assist with:
- Medical expenses such as hospital care and treatment, surgery, medications, medical devices, physical and mental health therapy
- Lost wages and future earnings due to your inability to work, or perhaps your inability to work at the same job or profession as before the injury
- Non-economic damages which may include the pain and suffering brought on by the catastrophic injury, loss of affection between you and your partner, or an inability to participate in activities you enjoyed before your injury
How Our St. Petersburg Attorneys Assist You
Jason and Debi Chalik, at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, are your catastrophic injury attorneys in St. Petersburg, Florida. We listen to you and provide honest, personal representation from the moment we meet.
Not all catastrophic injury cases are the same, but steps our attorneys may take on your behalf include:
- Helping to determine the statute of limitations for your claim in Florida. It’s important to file a claim sooner rather than later, as you only have a set amount of time to do so. The time limit is generally four years.
- Reviewing existing evidence or gathering new evidence, such as police or other agency reports, images related to the site or incident, witness statements, and any histories of negligence by involved parties or associated with the buildings or vehicles that may have played a part in the incident. The evidence may help our attorneys to build your case and prove liability, which in turn assists in the pursuit of compensation.
- Negotiating with insurance companies, which helps our attorneys fight for compensation for you.
- If necessary, prepare for trial and represent you in court. Although many claims are settled through negotiation, our attorneys will fight by your side in pursuit of fair compensation.
Find a St. Petersburg Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
The Costs of Your Catastrophic Injury Attorney
At Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers, we work on a contingency basis. This means that you will not pay any attorney fees unless you receive compensation. At that time, our fees will be paid as a pre-arranged percentage of the total.
A settlement is an agreement between you and the insurance company and/or the liable party. A judgment is a decision on your case made by a judge or jury.
If we do not recover a settlement or judgment for you, you will owe no attorney fees. It’s a simple, straightforward, and low-stress solution.
Chalik & Chalik Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
Liability for Catastrophic Injury in Florida
Our catastrophic injury lawyers in St. Petersburg, Florida, will help you understand how or if negligence on the part of an individual or business may have caused your injury. This will be an important factor in your claim as you seek compensation.
In general, someone may be negligent in Florida if they didn’t take appropriate care to prevent harm to others. There are many layers to a case of negligence from proving the at-fault party owed a duty of care to the resulting injury was tied to a breach of that duty. Our catastrophic injury attorneys will help you decipher them as you prepare to file a claim.
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Catastrophic Injury Lawyer today
Testimonials for Our Law Firm
Stories from former clients say more than we could about our work ethic and values.
“Mr.Chalik was extremely responsive and professional. His office kept us well informed as things progressed. He showed true concern about the status of my wife’s recovery from her injury. I highly recommend his firm and feel very comfortable in suggesting them when asked for recommendations.” – Fred Segal
“Working with Debi was a great and stress free experience. She is extremely caring. Her staff is amazing and very responsive. Truly grateful to have worked with Debi. I highly recommend Chalik and Chalik to anyone needing an attorney who will fight for you best they can.” – Jennifer Burgos
“Very clean office, professional staff, and the highest quality of service, because of Jason Chaliks tenacity, and fierceness in the courtroom I was awarded $250,000 in a slip & fall injury. Thanks Chalik & Chalik!!!!” – Jeffrey Howell
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving St. Petersburg, call (855) 529-0269
Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
Jason and Debi Chalik are the owners of Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers. We fight by your side in pursuit of a full compensation settlement or judgment for your catastrophic injury claim. Since 1995, we have fought for and won millions of dollars in settlements and judgment awards for our clients.
As your attorneys, we develop a personal relationship with you. We value communication and remaining accessible at all times to our clients. At the end of the day, it’s our family working with your family. We welcome your call and invite you to reach out to us today.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269