The injuries you sustain in a jet ski accident could affect you for the rest of your life. If someone else is responsible for causing your injuries, they should be compelled to cover your accident-related costs.
You can take legal action against the at-fault party to make them pay for the harm they caused. You do not have to take on the legal process by yourself. A Florida Keys jet ski accident lawyer at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can help you and handle all the legal details of your case.
Compensation for Jet Ski Accident Victims in the Florida Keys
Watercraft accidents often result in injuries that have a substantial impact on the victim’s life. Your Florida Keys personal injury lawyer will need to discuss the various ways your life has been affected by your jet ski accident to help you pursue compensation.
Some of the economic and non-economic damages you can seek compensation for in the Florida Keys include:
- Jet ski repair costs
- Ambulance bills
- Hospital fees
- Co-pays and medical equipment costs
- Cost of mental health counseling
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Reduced earning capacity
- Lost income
- Personal property damages
- Costs of purchasing a new jet ski
- Skin scarring and disfigurement
You can get a better idea of how much your jet ski accident case is worth when you contact our team at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers for a free consultation.
Find a Florida Keys Jet Ski Accidents Lawyer
Near Me (855) 529-0269
Why Choose Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers To Handle Your Jet Ski Accident Case?
Our firm understands that it is difficult to recover after a jet ski accident. We will be here to advocate for you throughout your legal case.
When you are struggling to cope emotionally, physically, and financially, you can count on your attorney to work with you. We can relieve some of your stress by managing tasks such as:
- Opening up an investigation into how your jet ski accident occurred
- Gathering evidence to prove who is liable for causing your jet ski accident
- Identifying potential witnesses to testify in your case, including expert witnesses
- Going over your damages to determine how much your jet ski accident case is worth
- Negotiating with the insurance companies for a reasonable settlement
- Bringing your case to trial if insurance doesn’t cover your damages in their entirety
Chalik & Chalik Jet Ski Accidents Lawyer Near Me (855) 529-0269
What Our Clients Say After Working With Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers
Our jet ski accident lawyers at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers take pride in prioritizing their client’s needs. You can rely on us to fight for you every step of the way. After working with our firm, our former clients say:
- “I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Chalik & Chalik! Everyone from the office was great and readily available to answer any questions I had. They were responsive, friendly, and helpful! I felt more calm during the whole process of my accident thanks to them! Jason is highly qualified and definitely knows what he’s doing! I’m very satisfied with the outcome of my case. Highly recommend!” – Jennifer Blanks
- “I have personal knowledge of staff member Lissette who is an experienced & organized pre-suit paralegal. I would recommend my friends knowing that she is a team member in this firm & who will handle cases accordingly.” – Yoli Dale
- “This office is outstanding. The employees here are so kind and professional. They all go way and beyond to assist their clients. But my favorite is Sylvia. I really enjoyed speaking with her. Keep up the great work everyone!!” – Rosalind Echevarria
Click to contact Chalik & Chalik's Jet Ski Accidents Lawyer today
What Does it Cost To Hire Jet Ski Accident Lawyers in the Florida Keys?
If you were worried about how much it was going to cost to hire our jet ski accident attorneys to take on your case, you will be pleased to learn that we can take your case on a contingency-fee basis.
Contingency-fee agreements allow us to take on all the risk and costs of pursuing your case without charging you anything upfront. You are only required to pay your attorney when we win or settle your case. Our firm also offers free consultations. You can call us and speak with one of our team members about your case 24/7.
For a free legal consultation with a Chalik & Chalik lawyer serving Florida Keys, call (855) 529-0269
Jet Ski Accident Statute of Limitations That Apply to Your Case in the Florida Keys
Make sure you get started on your jet ski accident lawsuit before time runs out. The statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits, including jet ski accident cases, is generally two years under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
If your lawsuit is not filed before the deadline runs out, you may no longer have the right to have your case heard. This can limit your ability to recover compensation. By getting an attorney working on your case from the start, you can avoid any of the adverse consequences that may follow if the statute of limitations deadline expires.
Contact Us To Work With Our Jet Ski Accident Attorney in the Florida Keys
After being seriously injured in a jet ski crash, you should not be stuck dealing with the fallout on your own, especially if someone else is responsible for causing the accident. The liable party should pay.
A Florida Keys jet ski accident attorneys at Chalik & Chalik Injury Lawyers can guide you through the legal process and help you fight for fair compensation. Call us today to begin working on your case with a free initial consultation.
Call or text Chalik & Chalik (855) 529-0269