Are you or someone you love receiving medical treatment at St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside? You or someone you love may have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, or you may have sustained injures in a slip and fall accident. Your child may have suffered a birth injury due to the negligence of an obstetrician, or you may have been harmed because of the medical malpractice of a physician or other health care professional.
Prior to communicating with an insurance company representative, call Chalik & Chalik. You are entitled to a free consultation, and if you decide to hire Chalik & Chalik, you will not be required to submit a payment unless you are successful in your lawsuit.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside is located at 1 Shircliff Way, Jacksonville, FL 32204, which is 2.8 miles from our location at 841 Prudential Drive, Ste 12. Jacksonville, FL 32207.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside’s Patient Safety Record
- Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – better than expected
- Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
- Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – as expected
- Deep blood clots in lungs or legs following surgery – better than expected
- Foreign objects left in body during a surgery or procedure – 0 events
- Hip fracture following surgery – worse than expected
- Respiratory failure during surgery – as expected
St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside’s ReviewsYelpYelp users
give this hospital 3 out of 5 stars
Google users this hospital 3.2 out of 5 stars