Lawyers Near St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside
Are you or someone you love receiving medical treatment at St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside? You or someone you love may have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, or you may have sustained injures in a slip and fall accident. Your child may have suffered a birth injury due to the negligence of an obstetrician, or you may have been harmed because of the medical malpractice of a physician or other health care professional.
Prior to communicating with an insurance company representative, call Chalik & Chalik. You are entitled to a free consultation, and if you decide to hire Chalik & Chalik, you will not be required to submit a payment unless you are successful in your lawsuit.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside is located at 1 Shircliff Way, Jacksonville, FL 32204, which is 2.8 miles from our location at 841 Prudential Drive, Ste 12. Jacksonville, FL 32207.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside’s Patient Safety Record
- Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – better than expected
- Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
- Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – as expected
- Deep blood clots in lungs or legs following surgery – better than expected
- Foreign objects left in body during a surgery or procedure – 0 events
- Hip fracture following surgery – worse than expected
- Respiratory failure during surgery – as expected
St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside’s Reviews
Yelp users give this hospital 3 out of 5 stars
Google users this hospital 3.2 out of 5 stars