Are you or someone close to you being treated at Sister Emmanuel Hospital? You or someone close to you may have been injured or you may have received medical treatment that caused your injury.
Prior to speaking with a representative from an insurance company, call Chalik & Chalik. You may have a consultation at no charge, and if you decide to retain a Fort Lauderdale injury attorney from Chalik & Chalik, there is no charge unless you win your case.
Sister Emmanuel is located at 3663 South Miami Avenue, Mercy Outpatient Center Lactation, Miami, FL 33133, which is 4.03 miles from our location at 28 West Flager Street, #1000, Miami, FL 33130.
Sister Emmanuel’s Safety Record
Sister Emmanuel Hospital is part of Mercy Hospital. Healthgrades.com gives Mercy Hospital the following ratings:
1. Hip Fracture following surgery – as expected
2. Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – as expected
3. Respiratory Failure following surgery – worse than expected
4. Death in procedures where mortality is usually very low – as expected
5. Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
6. Collapsed lung due to a procedure or surgery in or around the chest – as expected
7. Death following a serious complication after surgery – worse than expected
8. Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
There are no reviews available for Sister Emmanuel Hospital at this time.