Are you or someone you care about receiving medical treatment at Santa Rosa Medical Center? You or someone you care about may have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, or may have suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident. Or your child may have suffered a birth injury due to the negligence of a doctor or other health care provider. Perhaps you sustained injuries as a result of medical malpractice.
Prior to communicating with a representative from an insurance company, call Chalik & Chalik. You are entitled to a free consultation, and there is no fee required unless you are successful in your claim.
Santa Rosa Medical Center is located at 6002 Berryhill Road, Milton, FL 32570, a representative from Chalik & Chalik will come to you, so there is no need to travel.
Santa Rosa Medical Center’s Safety Record:
Records provided by Healthgrades.com
1. Bloodstream infection following surgery – worse than expected
2. Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
3. Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – worse than expected
4. Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
5. Excessive bruising or bleeding as a consequence of a procedure or surgery – as expected
6. Foreign objects left in body during a surgery or procedure – 0 events
7. Respiratory failure following surgery – as expected
Santa Rosa Medical Center’s Reviews:
Yelp users give this hospital 1 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 3.3 out of 5 stars