Lawyers Near Santa Rosa Medical Center
Are you or someone you care about receiving medical treatment at Santa Rosa Medical Center? You or someone you care about may have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, or may have suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident. Or your child may have suffered a birth injury due to the negligence of a doctor or other health care provider. Perhaps you sustained injuries as a result of medical malpractice.
Prior to communicating with a representative from an insurance company, call Chalik & Chalik. You are entitled to a free consultation, and there is no fee required unless you are successful in your claim.
Santa Rosa Medical Center is located at 6002 Berryhill Road, Milton, FL 32570, a representative from Chalik & Chalik will come to you, so there is no need to travel.
Santa Rosa Medical Center’s Safety Record:
Records provided by Healthgrades.com
1. Bloodstream infection following surgery – worse than expected
2. Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
3. Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – worse than expected
4. Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
5. Excessive bruising or bleeding as a consequence of a procedure or surgery – as expected
6. Foreign objects left in body during a surgery or procedure – 0 events
7. Respiratory failure following surgery – as expected
Santa Rosa Medical Center’s Reviews:
Yelp users give this hospital 1 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 3.3 out of 5 stars