Are you or someone close to you being treated at Holy Cross Hospital? You or someone close to you may have sustained injuries in a car accident, truck accident or motorcycle accident. Or you may have been the victim of medical malpractice due to the negligence of a physician or other health care professional.
Prior to speaking with a representative from an insurance company, call Chalik & Chalik. You will receive a free consultation, and will not have to pay a fee unless you are successful in your lawsuit.
Holy Cross Hospital is located at 4725 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308, which is 7.5 miles from our location at 721 SE 17th St., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316.
Holy Cross Hospital’s Safety Record
Records provided by healthgrades.com
- Bloodstream infection following surgery – better than expected
- Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – better than expected
- Death following a serious complication after surgery – as expected
- Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
- Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
- Pressure sores or bed sores acquired at the hospital – worse than expected
- Respiratory failure following surgery – as expected
Holy Cross Hospital’s Reviews
give this hospital 2.5 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 2.9 out of 5 stars