Contact our Fort Lauderdale medical malpractice lawyers now if you are currently seeking legal help for injuries sustained by another’s negligence.
Capital Regional Medical Center is located at 2626 Capital Medical Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 32308, a representative from Chalik & Chalik will come to you, so there is no need to travel.
Capital Regional Medical Center’s Patient Safety Record:
Records provided by Healthgrades.com
1. Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
2. Bloodstream infection following surgery – as expected
3. Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – as expected
4. Deep blood clots in the lungs or legs following surgery – better than expected
5. Foreign objects left in body during a surgery or procedure – 1 event
6. Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
7. Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – as expected
Capital Regional Medical Center’s Reviews
Yelp users give this hospital 2.5 out of 5 stars
Google users give this hospital 2.4 out of 5 stars