Questions About Erb’s Palsy
As a service to the many parents we have helped with cases of Erb’s Palsy and Shoulder Dystocia, we have provided a resource center. Below are some of the most frequently heard questions and answers. We will be constantly updating this section with new resources for help, new treatments, signs and symptoms and other possible causes.
- How serious is Erb’s Palsy?
- Signs and symptoms of Erb’s Palsy.
- Shoulder Dystocia explained and how it is linked to Erb’s Palsy.
- Brachial Plexus and Erb’s Palsy
- Causes of Erb’s Palsy.
- What can I expect from a child with Erb’s Palsy in the first year?
- Is the doctor responsible?
- What do I do if my doctor blames me for my newborn’s erb’s palsy?
- Are mothers to blame?
- How do I prove fault?
- Is Erb’s Palsy curable?
- Nerve transfer treatment information.
- Physical therapy benefits of Erb’s Palsy.
- Choosing the right attorney for an Erb’s Palsy case.
- What do I need to have to file a claim in an Erb’s Palsy case?
We want to make sure you have all the support and help you need during this time. The Erb’s Palsy resources section will provide you with options and contact information for local specialists, hospitals, physical therapists, occupational therapists, support groups, and much more. As parents we know how important a child is and how much the depend on us to protect them!